Just signed up

Kakdiesel said:
i was living in atlanta going to chiropractic school for a while, then i transferred this past april to Logan Chiro here in chesterfield, missouri (right by saint louis)

Welcome to the board! Damn! Going from Atlanta (one of my FAVORITE cities) to St. Louis? What a change that is/was! That's got to be a tough adjustment.

Atlanta pretty much has anything and everything you could ever want or need in a big city (GREAT ladies, bars/clubs/lounges, shopping, diverse demographics - lots of transplants - GREAT people, and the list goes on and on and on...). There's only one downside - BAD TRAFFIC!

I'll bet you miss it! DAMN do I LOOOOOOOVE Atlanta if you haven't noticed!

Again - welcome to the board!

Last edited:
thanks buddy..yeah i miss it..buckhead and midtown were fun along with the vinings area..

but yea traffic on 275 is something i do not miss at rush hour

The wife's girllfriend lives in the condos (they were built back in the Summer/Fall of 1999) near the Vinings right down the hill from that very popular/cool Irish Bar off 75 and 285 (can't remember if it was Exit 18, 19 or 20 though).

Down in the Vinings we had dinner at this cool little Mexican joint. Vinings area is very nice. Can't forget the Highlands either. There are a couple of nice little lounges/bars/restauants to chill at. Nice little shops for the lady to check out on a Saturday afternoon too.

Traffic would be backed up every day for 2 - 3 miles at 75/285 for all those city workers and north suburban workers going home 75 north at rush hour. HORRIBLE traffic. It reminds me of Washington D.C.

oh yeah i meant 285 not 275..my bad lol.

yeah highlands..cant forget about that.

what i really enjoyed was the plethora of nice restaurants to eat at on the weekends.

another bad traffic area: buckhead on a saturday night..it'll take you 20 mins to move two city blocks and then another 20 to find a parking spot (that is, if you refuse to pay the 10 buck for the pay for parking lots)

Back