K-1's New Years Eve Event

Fyre

Hmmm.....I don't know which one I will want to watch on New Year's Eve. Anyway, here's the card for the K-1 NewYear's Eve event.

Bob Sapp vs Akebono

Francois Botha vs Yusuke Fujimoto

Jan Nortje vs Masayuki Naruse

Genki Sudo vs Butterbean

Alexey Ignashov vs Nakamura

Ernesto Hoost vs Montanha Silva

Francisco Filho vs TOA

Cyril Abidi vs The Predator

Kristof Midoux vs Tom Howard

David Khakhaleishivili vs Yoshihiro Nakao

Well there you have the line-up for the Dynamite card. I'm looking forward to seeing the Ernesto Hoost/Montanha Silva fight.

Cheers,
Fyre

Sapp-Akebono-Butterbean.......lmao
These guys should be on WWE.......actually that is disrespectful to WWE wrestlers are in better shape

70w30 said:
Sapp-Akebono-Butterbean.......lmao
These guys should be on WWE.......actually that is disrespectful to WWE wrestlers are in better shape

I'm not overly thrilled with this card either.
Now if it was Sapp vs Tyson, then it would be an entertaining event to watch.
:)

I actually couldnt care less about Sapp, but I do want to se the Hoost fight, and Sudo and Butterbean should be interesting to say the least

Please tell me you're talking about white trash butterbean that was on jackass the movie??? He's a fuckin stud. I guess a steady diet of miller and 40 tv dinners a day turn you into a bruiser.

bigdaddy22 said:
I actually couldnt care less about Sapp, but I do want to se the Hoost fight, and Sudo and Butterbean should be interesting to say the least

I too, am looking forward to the Hoost fight!

Gotta love hoost, and I enjoy watching Sudo fight. Sapp is a clown, I wish he would learn how to throw a kick and get on the treadmill and work on some cardio, then I may care about his fights!

K-1 Dynamite Results *Spoiler*

1. K-1 MMA Rules: Kristof Midoux beat Tom Howard (R?) with a sleeper hold.
2. K-1 MMA Rules: Genki Sudo beat Butterbean (R?) with a heel hold.
3. K-1 MMA Rules: Masayuki Naruse beat Jan Nortje (R?) with a sleeper hold.
4. K-1 MMA Rules: The Predator beat Mauricio Silva (R1 0:13) by TKO.
5. K-1 Rules: Yusuke Fujimoto beat Francois Botha (R3) by decision (3-0).
6. K-1 Rules: Francisco Filho beat TOA (R3) by decision (2-1).
7. K-1 Rules: Ernesto Hoost beat Montanha Silva by Descision
8. K-1 MMA Rules: Yoshihiro Nakao beat David Khakhaleishvili (R2 1:13) by KO.
9. K-1 MMA Rules: Alexey Ignashov beat Shinsuke Nakamura (R3 1:19) by KO.
10. K-1 Rules: Bob Sapp beat Akebono (R1) by KO.

I hate to admit this but Hoost is past it and seriously needs to retire

He has had a few bad fights recently and from what I heard, Last night against Silva was no exception. He gassed apparently and couldn't KO silva

Well... I think it's time for the new breed of K-1 Fighters to take the place

Future Champions include:

Alexey Ignashov
Remi Bonjasky (Current K1 champ)
Carter Williams
and i'm sure Mirko Filipovic will win a GP or two in his career

And who knows, Maybe my friend Gary Turner from the UK will win it too.. he's certainly got the balls

I agree that hoost has not been fighting well, but I do not think he is over with. Silva is a tall as fool, I think that attributed to hoost not being able to knock him out. I do agree with you about the future champs though!! Good call!

Hoost is 40+ now he said the last years GP where he won would be his last and even then i thought his road to the K-1 was rather fishy

I mean lets face it, Sapp was scheduled to fight Schmmi Schilt but a week before borke his hand Sparring! WTF Is a fighter, before one of the most prestegious tournaments of his life, doing sparring heavy? Heck even as an amateur we dont spar heavy a week before a fight... only way he broke his hand was by carrying the bag of booty Mr Ishi handed to him

Don't get me wrong, I love Hoost, He is the personification of Perfection when it comes to fighting in the ring but he himself admits that he should go now.... I think the K-1 just want him to carry on fighting because he gives the fans so much but now it's costing him. He should carry on just teaching at the VOS

Babyfaced Assassin said:
K-1 Dynamite Results *Spoiler*

1. K-1 MMA Rules: Kristof Midoux beat Tom Howard (R?) with a sleeper hold.
2. K-1 MMA Rules: Genki Sudo beat Butterbean (R?) with a heel hold.
3. K-1 MMA Rules: Masayuki Naruse beat Jan Nortje (R?) with a sleeper hold.
4. K-1 MMA Rules: The Predator beat Mauricio Silva (R1 0:13) by TKO.
5. K-1 Rules: Yusuke Fujimoto beat Francois Botha (R3) by decision (3-0).
6. K-1 Rules: Francisco Filho beat TOA (R3) by decision (2-1).
7. K-1 Rules: Ernesto Hoost beat Montanha Silva by Descision
8. K-1 MMA Rules: Yoshihiro Nakao beat David Khakhaleishvili (R2 1:13) by KO.
9. K-1 MMA Rules: Alexey Ignashov beat Shinsuke Nakamura (R3 1:19) by KO.
10. K-1 Rules: Bob Sapp beat Akebono (R1) by KO.

Thanks for the results. It didn't get aired in my area. I watched the UFC New Year's Eve special instead. It was very cool though. Six hours of fighting!! Gotta love it!:D

Babyfaced Assassin said:
I hate to admit this but Hoost is past it and seriously needs to retire

He has had a few bad fights recently and from what I heard, Last night against Silva was no exception. He gassed apparently and couldn't KO silva

Well... I think it's time for the new breed of K-1 Fighters to take the place

Future Champions include:

Alexey Ignashov
Remi Bonjasky (Current K1 champ)
Carter Williams
and i'm sure Mirko Filipovic will win a GP or two in his career

And who knows, Maybe my friend Gary Turner from the UK will win it too.. he's certainly got the balls

Yes, I totally agree with your future champs Babyfaced Assassin. I'm very impressed with Carter Williams. He will go far in his fighting career! :)

Yes he is awesome

I've heard some inside stuff though about Carter and all i can say is that Carter better be careful about his future career with team voodoo

Babyfaced Assassin said:
well lets just say team voodoo , namely his manager, is using him for his own and living of carter's achievements

Oh, that's not cool!:mad:

Carter is so young, it would be a shame to see this happen, but like you said it has happened before and will surely happen again in the future. Tyson surely is nat the only fighter to have been taken advantage of

Back