Kid shoots a puppy 18 times with a BB gun

Massacre 2.0

So I'm watching the news and I see that some kids decided it would be fun to shoot a few week old puppy 18 times with a BB gun. Someone called the cops but they didn't get much cooperation. That's fine but I feel like driving over there into that neighborhood right now and squeezing some info myself from those little fucker and pistol whip the kid who did it 18 times. The puppy survived thankfully however this disgusts me.

I'm with you on this. So how old was the kid? but it really doesn't matter. How is he being raised not to have feelings for animals (pets). I've been a dog lover all my life and have had many rewarding relationships and all they wanted is my love and affection, they gave it back.

My wife for 36 years had cats and a dog. I used to hate cats but would not hurt them. Now for many years I have two cats. We're divorced and she has two cats and a dog. My cats are my kids now and share company with me. Keep me company.

Shit I'd like to shoot this kid a few times (not to injure) and let him see what it feels like. That little shit head.

I'm with you on this. So how old was the kid? but it really doesn't matter. How is he being raised not to have feelings for animals (pets). I've been a dog lover all my life and have had many rewarding relationships and all they wanted is my love and affection, they gave it back.

My wife for 36 years had cats and a dog. I used to hate cats but would not hurt them. Now for many years I have two cats. We're divorced and she has two cats and a dog. My cats are my kids now and share company with me. Keep me company.

Shit I'd like to shoot this kid a few times (not to injure) and let him see what it feels like. That little shit head.

an eye for an eye I say, put him butterball against a wall and shot him with 18 BB pellets and see how he likes it. and afterwards pour lemon juice of his ass and wash it off with salt water. jaja

Last edited:
They arrested two teens. One was 17 and the other 14. The puppy will make a full recovery however with 18 BB's lodged in his head. They face charges up to 5 years.

I'm pretty sure the kid is a Psychopath. There's a lot more trouble for him and those around him in the future.

They arrested two teens. One was 17 and the other 14. The puppy will make a full recovery however with 18 BB's lodged in his head. They face charges up to 5 years.

I'm curious what their home situation is like. One of the early warning signs of a sociopath is a total disregard for life. But then again, I'm guilty of taking a blow gun to the crows that used to eat my dog's food and shit in his area. Of course, my intention was to kill, not to needlessly maim a young animal.

I'm curious what their home situation is like. One of the early warning signs of a sociopath is a total disregard for life. But then again, I'm guilty of taking a blow gun to the crows that used to eat my dog's food and shit in his area. Of course, my intention was to kill, not to needlessly maim a young animal.

with all those damn shot them up video games, and those dumbass Jackass wannabe stars doing stupid jazz its no wonder.

Dude what's up with justifying raping some kid? Are you kidding ? Really I think you need a head check.

Lol cmon man. And who says you have to endure anything to be a complete fkn idiot. One of my good friends came from a great family and guess what....he turned out to be a bad guy. He never endured a bad day in his life just turned out to be a fkn maniac. He'd bury cats up to their neck and run em over with a lawnmower when we were young type shit. He did 12 years on a 20 in a tx state pen. He's out now and back to his old ways. He was given help and every opportunity from his family, the system and everyone in between just turned out to be a fkn whacko. As far as butt bangin a kid cmon man it was some shit talkin. When did we get so fkn sensitive and touchy on here. Seems like we might need to up the ai. But yeah somebody butt pound that kid before it's too late

Back