Kiss the FAT goddbye, Let the Gaining Begin!! Cycle LOG...

hyperlite32

OK, I will be leaving a quick blurb about how the day went during this cycle. This is a CUT cycle. Here it is:

Stats: 20yrs, 5 11'', 14-15%BF, Training Hard 4 years, 4 years ago I was a Sloppy 280 of fat.

I started M1t 4 weeks ago at a weight of 208, I am at week 4 and I am sitting at 223. Gained 15lbs from M1t alone. And leaner.

1-4 M1T- 25mg ED (already over)
4-16 Test Prop 100mg ED
4-14 Trenbolone Acetate 60mg ED
3-9 T3 Start at 62mcg, Ramp up Quick,Slow Ramp Down.
3-4,7-8, 11-12, 15-16, Start dose at 30mcg, Adjust As needed. ECA inbetween.

Week- 9 I will begin P-GH at .25ml Sub-Q, Morning/Night, 5 on 2 off. Till I am all out.

1.25mg lertozole EOD to keep water off and Aromatization Stopped. Started 2 weeks into M1t.
10mg Nolva Throughout, just in case, week 4- post cycle therapy (pct). Just to Be safe.
200mg B-6 taken 3 or 4 times a day, Throughout.
500mcg Inj. B-12 mixed with ED shots.

Start post cycle therapy (pct) 1 week after last shot: 40 mg Nolva, 2 weeks, 20mg 2 weeks, 10mg, 2 weeks
P.G. 600 (HCG alterantive) 1/2ml Morning/ Night for 15 days. Will get me started up again. Hopefully.

All of this will be done with 30 min Cardio Morning 5 days a week, Heavy Lifting at Night. 2 days ON, 2 Off, 2 ON, 1 off, Repeat.

500g protein, Low glycemic Carbs 3 times daily, Good amount of healthy Fats. With a Mulit, Vit C, E, and a host of others. Possible Cheat day/Meal every week. Depends on progress. I took Pics at 208, I will take more when all is over. Wish me Luck!

Thanks Bimmer! I have been Getting this Cycle planned for about a year. Anyways. Yesterday, I took my shot in the Morning, Left Qaud. I am having trouble walking properly. This Morning I shot the Right Quad, same pain, but not so bad, YET! Prop Freakin Hurts! it is all worth it! Today, I was SOO, Slow, tired and lethargic, Way worse than M1t. And my Whole body, is one big Achy Soreness. I am assuming this is my body getting used to the Hormones/Ba,BB in the Fine, Maybe even a mild Test Flu. All is good so far!

I hit my Right shoulder today. Way LESS painfull than quads. I also like the look of the swolen delt. I am hitting the Left one tomorow, even out the pain/swolenness. Everything is going good so far. I have noticed a increase in Thurst and Hunger. Other than that, alittle more edgy, but that might be beacuse my boss is a FUCK-up ! you know! LOL

Hit my Left delt today, even less pain than the other one. I noticed a bit more strength for my Back/Bicep workout yesterday. as well for my chest/Tri workout today. I have noticed that I am constantly sweating. I am only taking 1/4 the epedrine as I usually do, but it is like I am taking 100 pills. It is great, I am looking abit leaner and seem to have added a pound. Cant wait till I really have everything kick onto full gear! Having no trouble sleeping, other than pissing 2-3 times per night.

Hit my left bicep this mornin. I love the soreness of the prop in my BI, same with me delts, I never can get them really sore after a workout, so the sorness is welcome. I have noticed aggrssion is up, I dont mind it too much, But, I have to stop myself from Ripping pepople heads off... Nothing uncontrollable. Diet is good. I am taking the day off from training to let my Chest recover. It is feeling pretty sore/pumped. I love this shit so far. Cant wait till next week and so on....

Did my other Bi today. feels really sore. But good at the same time. i cant contract it fully without squeelling like a little girl! LOL Trying out my right Tri tommorow. Looking forward to it! Diet it going good. I seem to have leaned out a minuscule amount. I will wheigh in tommorow. Last time I was @ 223. I am curoius where I am. Even though I have only had 6 shots so far!

Tri shot went smooth today. I am feeling good. I feel the increased aggression, inreased bodytemp, I am guessing the tren is starting to kick in. Also, I want to Fuck any woman. I dont even care what they look like, Fat, skinny, old, young. So, I figure the Test is kicked in as well. I am down 3 pounds from start of injection. So, I a, at 220lbs. Everything is good other than that!!!

I am starting 2 weeks clen today. I started at 30mcg. Fekt OK, i am def. bumping it up to 60mcg tommorow, as I think 30 was not enough. I am lookling forward to shedding some more fat with the clen. this will be my first time with clen. So when my 2 weeks clen is done, I will start 6 weeks T3, I wanted to know the feeling of each sperate, before adding both at the same time. I think it is smarted that way. Also contimplating adding 4 weeks Winstrol (winny) towards the end... Comments on the winny?????

ok,I think I have a abssess!!! It is on my right Quad. It is hard, Red and the skin in the red area is warmer than non red skin around it. I do not feel sick At ALL. So, I am going to give it a week. This happened on Monday of this week, so if there is no improvement, I am going to the Doc, to get anti-biotics. It seems to be less sore, and I am hoping it has gone down some, but that could be withfull thinking. On a happeir note, I added in Clen, And love it so far, abit shky hands, but, I am sweating up a storm, and I feel better than with ephedrine.

Weighed in, down to 217, total of 6 lost in 2 weeks. Have not lost any muscle size if anything a slight increase. I have been useing the clen for 1 week now, and I have noticed a lower exercise capacity. But the fat loss is a good trade off. So far so good. And am planning on adding in some Cyclo-Boldenone, to the mix. 50mg per day. 50 days of that.

I have noticed on the days I take my clen with some Grapefruit juice, I get much more shaky and generally feels like it is working better than wihtout the Grapefuite juice. therefore I will keep the grapefuit juice in there, while I slowly increase my dose over the mext week.

Clen is killing my strength/edurance. I am usually fine after work to hit the weights but, after a week on clen, I am sore and tired. I still power through. I have some nasty Acne staring on my back. So, I will be picking up some B5, soon! everything esle is good. Shots sytill Hurt BAD, but i like it!

good as usual, love the shots ED. please no one post, I have to answer WAY to many questions about how I am doing on this cycle, so please everyone keep it to a minimum, as you can tell, I am being sarcastic. I think I am going to bring this log to another board with helpfull members. Only bimmer said anyting... thanks quys, I fell damn wlecome here.

well thats just cause i haven't seen it till now :)
Looks like your doing good and right on track... 500g of protein is alot, thats impressive if your really getting it down... im happy hitting 300G but i also weigh alot less than you... are you abs coming in? what is your split? from seeing back/bi im assuming its back/bi chest/tri Legs shoulders....4 day split yeah? well keep going and im interested to see how the T3 goes for ya cause im gonna use it next cycle... for the first time... how are you going to dose it? start at 25mcg and ramp up to 100mcg then back down??

Thank for acutally responding... Yeah, I am going to run the T3 like you decribed but starting at 62mcg and ramping up to 125mcg or maybe more. Depends on how I feel. I am shy of the 500 g protein mark. I like to aim high as if I will always get 300 or up, trying to hit the 500g. Everything is looking good. I am starting to look like I am "ON" But I still have a shit load of fat around my Hips, Stomach, lower chest. I am sure the T3 and Clen, will kick the shit out of the fat. I will stay on and diet hard, till I can see my abs. I will not let up, till then. My training split is : Chest/tris, Back/Bi's, off,off, Shoulders, Legs,Off Repeat. I am doing well with this split. Cardio every week day, and sundays if I feel like it. Thanks for the response!!!! Fill me in on you T3 plans...

cool... thats pretty much my outlook for my next cycle... im gonna be on till i look like i want to look... there are alot of great bro's on this site, just cause they don't respond doesn't mean they aren't reading it... just keep posting, cause the info is usefull to alot... good luck

Back