ktom1980's Online Journal

ktom1980

Call me crazy but I want to look like an Avenger. I've always wanted a bod like Captain America or Superman or Batman or something. I can't believe I'm 31 fucking years old and I just admitted that ... but they just look so fucking cool. I'm 193 lbs. with some muscle, some chub...my face is good but my body genetics are terrible ... I kinda have a long way to go. (Pics on the way.)

I'm an actor (Believe me, I say that with my tail between my legs). I found Steroidology.com because my managers have asked me to "pay more attention to my look." I've been meeting with new agencies and they all say the same things -- we look for talent, personality and looks. "Looks should probably be number one," my manager admitted. They've asked me to drop 40 lbs. by the end of the summer.

So here I am -- an active dude who's run three marathons and knows his way around a gym, college educated, attractive enough, a well trained actor -- scouring the internet for a quick answer for Hollywood perfection. Steroids.

And the research on this site is incredible. In an evening, I felt like I consumed enough information to make a decision -- 40 mg. of Anavar should do the trick. Get the body lean. Get the agency. Be on top of the world!

But then I keep reading, and I'm seeing all this advice on "be patient, the right source will come to you," and I don't have a source, so I'm impatient as fuck but telling myself to be cool -- and I'm looking shit up online -- and I'm so inexperienced in this shit I have no idea what's real or fake -- and I'm not about to Western Union Uzbeckifuckingstan, and then I read comments like, "maybe you should work hard and lean up first ..." "maybe you should get off the chouch" "Maybe you should put the time in at the gym first" "Stick around, get to know people" ...

And after a night of sleep I realized that's totally right.

I'm using this site to post a journal of first my weight loss goals. I'm going hard core. I'm going supermodel Zoolander shit. I'm going turkey, eggwhites, Isopure and spinach. Like Popeye.

I'm starting whenever the Isopure arrives from Bodybuilding.com. In the meantime I quit smoking. Tonight closes my third day without a smoke.

This motivation to shape my body isn't anything new -- it's been a dream for a long time. I'm owning that shit and taking it to the next level! Fuck yeah!

(PS: I still haven't ruled out anabolics. But I think it makes more sense for me to see where I can take my body with absolute dedication to fit training and discipline in diet. Then, maybe I'll only need anabolics as icing and not the whole cake.)

Come back and check my progress!

Starting Day

Weight: 195.5

My Bodybuilding.com order just arrived, so I have everything I need to begin my plan. This is the plan:

Food: Eggwhites, Chicken, Turkey, Top Sirloin (All meat size of palm). Eggs scrambled with Canola Oil. Meats grilled. Pepper okay. No salt, no sauces. Munch on raw spinach. 2 cups of coffee with Almond Milk and Splenda okay.

Training: Mornings, 3 mi. jog 5-7 days/wk. Lifting 3 - 5 days/wk. Long run (10+ Miles) 1 Day\Wk.

Supplements: 2 Isopure / Day, One post workout, one in evening; Speed Stack pre workout, Cell Mass post workout, Animal Pak vitamins

Below is my "Before" picture. Right now, technically, it's not really "Before" or "After" or anything but "Now." Eventually, however, I'll be able to say this is "Before":

Last edited:
MyFitnessPal.com

I've been on the abive low carb diet for a few days, four, and I'm feeling a few things are missing from my diet:

Greens. Today, I've introduced spinach, kale, a miso dressing I make with Macro Greens, Green bell pepper, asparagus and avocado.

Attention to calories. After reading here on Steroidology, I learned about the MyFitnessPal.com app for the iPhone. I've downloaded it and glad I did -- in a hunger fit I downed 16 ounces of roasted chicken from Pavillions and added about 960 calories to my diet! I finished the day 176 calories over my target -- and that's after subtracting the 1/2 hour of HIIT cardio I did! Bad boy.

I think the addition of greens and attention to calories will be positive additions to my diet and support my weight loss goals.

Of course, I was also reading researching tips on travelling to Mexico for Anavar, but I digress ...

It all starts with an "impeccable" diet. That's what I hear, at least.

On another note, I had to tape an audition to send to a casting director. I watched the footage and was completely revolted by how much weight I've put on. I'm trying not to allow negative thinking to sabotage my goals, but I am allowing the shock to keep me invigorated and motivated during this change. Also, I haven't had a cigarette in 1w 3d 12h 26m. :)

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I want to look like an Avenger. I've always wanted a bod like Captain America or Superman or Batman or something. I can't believe I'm 31 fucking years old and I just admitted that ... but they just look so fucking cool. I'm 193 lbs. with some muscle, some chub...my face is good but my body genetics are terrible ... I kinda have a long way to go. (Pics on the way.)

I'm an actor (Believe me, I say that with my tail between my legs). I found Steroidology.com because my managers have asked me to "pay more attention to my look." I've been meeting with new agencies and they all say the same things -- we look for talent, personality and looks. "Looks should probably be number one," my manager admitted. They've asked me to drop 40 lbs. by the end of the summer.

So here I am -- an active dude who's run three marathons and knows his way around a gym, college educated, attractive enough, a well trained actor -- scouring the internet for a quick answer for Hollywood perfection. Steroids.

And the research on this site is incredible. In an evening, I felt like I consumed enough information to make a decision -- 40 mg. of Anavar should do the trick. Get the body lean. Get the agency. Be on top of the world!

But then I keep reading, and I'm seeing all this advice on "be patient, the right source will come to you," and I don't have a source, so I'm impatient as fuck but telling myself to be cool -- and I'm looking shit up online -- and I'm so inexperienced in this shit I have no idea what's real or fake -- and I'm not about to Western Union Uzbeckifuckingstan, and then I read comments like, "maybe you should work hard and lean up first ..." "maybe you should get off the chouch" "Maybe you should put the time in at the gym first" "Stick around, get to know people" ...

And after a night of sleep I realized that's totally right.

I'm using this site to post a journal of first my weight loss goals. I'm going hard core. I'm going supermodel Zoolander shit. I'm going turkey, eggwhites, Isopure and spinach. Like Popeye.

I'm starting whenever the Isopure arrives from Bodybuilding.com. In the meantime I quit smoking. Tonight closes my third day without a smoke.

This motivation to shape my body isn't anything new -- it's been a dream for a long time. I'm owning that shit and taking it to the next level! Fuck yeah!

(PS: I still haven't ruled out anabolics. But I think it makes more sense for me to see where I can take my body with absolute dedication to fit training and discipline in diet. Then, maybe I'll only need anabolics as icing and not the whole cake.)

Come back and check my progress!

Welcome to Steroidology. I am very glad you made the decision to avoid anabolics...the bold statement above is very wise. You can make incredible progress by CONSISTENTLY maintaining proper nutrition, training, and rest.

I hope you keep logging, I look forward to seeing your progress.

You don't wanna look like an Avenger man, those guys are small! haha jk

Good luck.

Mid August Update. Feelin' Sporty, lookin' good so far!

Ok, so it's August. How the hell have I been doing?

Well - a few months ago I discovered an incredible bootcamp-style workout program. It's expensive, but I've been seeing a lot of results. Admittedly, I'd like to see more, and I think an Rx could be in order??

My diet has been spinach and green dressing, eggwhites, and high fiber cereal in the AM; Gold Standard, banana, peanut butter, Macro Green, Flax Oil shake pre workout, Noxipro pre-workout drink, Extend during workout, Isopure and Con-cret after workout. Meals of chicken and peppers or steak and asparugus. Cassiean protein at night. If I need it, a snack of nonfat Greek yogurt with some Jello to flavor and Splenda.

Admittedly, I'd like to see more progress ... although I have done a lot on the past three months.

I've mentioned to a friend that I may be interested in a little help, but I'm not going to push it. I figure if he comes through, he comes through. I don't want to turn him off by hounding the guy. Also, I've heard from a few "souces" through private message on here ... but I'm not yet completely sure they are who they say they are.

In a way, if I begin experimenting with Anabolics. I'd like to find a like minded person who could show me what's what. If something like that appears, I'd take it. :)

In the meantime, diet, exercise, diet, exercise ...

Also, I've been reading about "cutting" and "bulking," and although I wouldn't describe myself as "cut" quite yet, I see that my current workout and diet plan are for cutting. Once the summer is over, I think I'll attempt a "clean" bulk -- bulking up without gaining too much fat. I think a larger chest, shoulders, bi's and tri's would really fit my frame very well -- I already have huge legs. Also, I think more muscle would make cutting next summer much easier -- muscle burns more calories after all. I think a larger chest and shoulders would also help stretch my skin away from my stomach, showing abs. Right track?

Love your feedback!

View attachment 545569

Last edited:
First Order.

I think I found a good source. It's not great -- meaning, it's not ideal. Ideally, my source would have been a friend or something, someone I actually know that could help me learn the ins and outs of anabolics. But what I found is an online retailer that seems legit.

So, I made an order. 100 x 10mg Anavar. I plan on taking 50 mg\day for two weeks.
If everything arrives good to go, I'll be adding 50 mg\day of Winstrol for four weeks.

So, that would be a six week cycle of Anavar with a four week stack of Winstrol - If needed, I would be open to adding another two weeks.

I've chosen this cycle for a few reasons.

I'm looking to cut up and harden. From what I've read, an Anavar\Winstrol combo is great for this.
Also, from what I've read, I don't need to be concerned that it will aromatize. I've read that there are more drugs to prevent aromatizing, but I feel I'd like to keep my first cycle as simple as possible.
Also, this is an oral cycle. I realize an oral cycle is bad for the liver, which is why I am keeping my cycle down to 6 weeks -- only 4 weeks at 100 mg total oral anabolic. I've never injected anything so again, I'd like to keep my first cycle simple, especially since I'm currently training on my own.

Once I have completed this cycle, I will access the results and make my next move. It seems to me that if I can achieve the cutting\hardening results I want through a combo of this cycle, intense bootcamp style training, great diet and other suppliments, that my next step would be a clean bulk. For that, I think I'd do a TEST stack, and it will require research. Also, it would require drugs to handle any aromatizing and a learning curve of injections. Hopefully, I will have found a training buddy by then.

As always, I love feedback. Particularly any advice on getting the most out of this first cycle. Also, if anyone has advice on keeping my liver as healthy as possible for six weeks.

I'd appreaciate you keeping your fingers crossed that my online retailer pulls through!

Last edited:
My diet plan for my 60 day cycle.

View attachment 545693View attachment 545694

Click on the images above to see the diet I worked out for my Anavar cycle -- beginning as soon as I get the shipment and clean out the fridge!

My current diet is healthy, moderately high protein and low carb -- but it's nothing like the above diet.

I did some research on cutting diets, and I discovered a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet (CKD). It seemed the best for me because it is geared to cut, to get the body in ketosis, but the carb cycling allows for a person like me with an active lifestyle. Because I will be cycling 50 Mg. Anavar\Day, I will be doing bootcamp workouts 6 days\wk.

If you are interested in reading how I worked out the CKD plan, see this link: bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/nutrition/2156-ckd-cyclical-ketogenic-diet.html

I looked online and estimated my lean body mass at 140 lbs. Knowing that, I was able to see that while on my 60 day diet, I would be consuming at least 140g of protein per day at 560 protein calories of my 1600 total daily calories, no matter what day it is. On Sunday through Thursday, I would be on a strict keto plan, targeting 1040 total fat calories and keeping carbs below 20g. On Friday, I would begin consuming 200 grams of carbs starting with fruit in pre workout, then an easilly digestable protein\carb drink of about 50g protein, 100g carbs, then the balance of 100g carbs to total 200g carbs for the day. Saturday would be considered a "cheat day," because I'd be eating a variety of foods. I'm going to allow myself to pre-plan these meals each week or allow for some spontaneity -- using my iPhone app to keep me at my Saturday targets of 330 carbs, under 60 g of fat, and the same protein requirements as always. In the above diet plans, you can see how I planned out my meals and came close enough to my targets.

I'm looking forward to getting my shipment and starting this diet plan ... or am I? lol. Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Again, my goal is to stay on this diet, cycle and exercise regiment for 60 days -- I'm glad I found an amazing chiropractor -- and I will be posting pics of my results as I go alone.

PS: I mentioned in an earlier post that I was thinking of adding Winstrol to my cycle. I am no longer interested in doing that. If anything, I am more interested in a TEST cycle with proper estrogen blocking and PCT -- but I feel I need more reading. If someone wants to leave feedback or coaching on using correct bitch tit blocking (Nolvadex?) and PCT (Clomid?) for 250mg. of Test Enanthate with my current type of working out and diet plan ... that would be great! Should I get my current test levels tested? I have no insurance. I've also heard that Anavar is commonly used before Test cycles to "jump-start," so maybe I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing without even knowing I'm doing it! Truth is, the test cycle just seems complicated -- getting Nolvadex, Clomid, syringes, etc. Also, not sure it will support my cut goal or if I should hold off until my bulking phase come Nov through April. Feedback??

Revised diet.

View attachment 545761View attachment 545762

Went to the grocery store today to begin diet tomorrow and updated the spreadsheet to reflect the nutritional content on what was actually purchased.

Did a carbo load Saturday which feels great after a low carb diet. I'm going to appreciate these days after a week of keto.

Tomorrow, day 1, sans Anavar which should be arriving any day now.

08.27.2012 Diet Day 1

View attachment 545838

WEIGHT: 187.7

Above is a shot of my sexy bod on day one of my diet -- still waiting for Anavar ... wondering if my source was good ... will post any updates.

Will continue to post body progress.

Will try for more mansome pics by being better about manscaping.

08.31.2012 Diet Day 5

View attachment 545902

Weight: 183.5

I'm already dropping weight and can see my bod cutting up a bit more. There's lines showing up where there should be lines showing up. Looking forward to more definition.

Pretty much stuck to the diet. Only variations were snacking on cheese occasionally, or tuna with mayo, or adding a second bunless burger. So, I may have added calories (which I'm allowing because of my intense 6 days in a row of bootcamp classes), but I stayed at under 20 carbs every day.

Friday evening, tonight, starts a carbo load cycle of my diet. So, I had pasta tonight, etc. It's enjoyable, but I can't help feel like I'm cheating. I'm wondering if I'll be back at 187 by Monday and if I'll just keep tottering back and forth. However, a friend told me that by cycling my carbs like I am I'll be keeping my body out of starvation and in the most effecient part of ketosis. Let's hope so! Weel, the diet hasn't failed me so far, so I have faith the results should continue to be good!

Oh, still no Anavar (var). :( Really want to do a test cycle in Oct\Nov.

Last edited:
09.11.12 Fucked Up

Ive been fucking up in my diet.

Of course I have an excuse. I was living with a roommate who started showing up to the apartment fried out of his mind on fucking meth. So I spent a week trying to kick his ass out while dealing with his odd, erratic behavior. I've made a personal proclaimation -- no more roommates. I've found a third job which should help afford me living alone.

Anyhoo, during that time I was stress eating. Nothing too crazy, except for a McDonald's binge - really bad -- but I stuck to my workouts.

Anyhow, he's gone. I'm going to weigh myself, snap a photo and try again tomorrow.

No Anavar -- it never showed from my "source" and I've decided that it's meant in conjunction with a test cycle anyhow.

The Cycle and PCT (Weekly)

Using this as a worksheet to plan my first test cycle, once completed will post on "My First Cycle" for feedback.

Weeks 1-12 600mg Test Enanthate\wk
Weeks 1-12 500iu HCG\wk
Weeks 1-12 87.5 mg Aromasin\wk
Weeks 7-12 350 mg Anavar\wk
Week 11 3500iu HCG\wk
Week 11 87.5 mg Aromasin\wk
Week 12 1500iu HCG\wk
Week 12 87.5 mg Aromasin\wk
Weeks 13-16 350mg Clomid\wk
weeks 13-16 175mg Aromasin\wk

Last edited:
The Cycle (Daily)