Lab PE GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 Log

Honestly, I wouldn't pin immediately after your workout, as your body is already in an extremely anabolic state. What I do is take advantage of that and take my PWO shake.. then wait an hour and pin my PWO peptides.. then you get a whole new anabolic window to take advantage of. Just something to consider.

Thanks for the advice! That would be much more convenient for me. I'll try it out this way.

consider taking advantage of the enhanced fat burning by doing fasted cardio in the morning. wake up, quick pin, maybe some hiit cardio, whey shake, breakfast= results :)

consider taking advantage of the enhanced fat burning by doing fasted cardio in the morning. wake up, quick pin, maybe some hiit cardio, whey shake, breakfast= results :)

This sounds like a good idea. I work early in the morning though and I have a hard enough time getting out of bed as it is lol.

Has your bac water arrived?

Sorry guys, I had some issues with my computer the last week and have not had access to the internet except for at work. I don't get on this site on my work computer for confidentiality reasons. My bac water has still not arrived. I have tried to contact the company but no response yet. I don't believe its even been shipped. I am trying to cancell the order and get a refund. I will be ordering from another place. I will keep you guys updated and will begin logging as soon as I get this straightened out.

I think I know where you ordered from. I had slow as snails bac water shipping to me as well. its frustrating when you have everything ready to go and you're waiting on one simple thing.

lol :roll: thanks bro I will be following yours when you start it too. If you have any tips or advice for me please let me know. I know you have a lot of experience with peps and gh, etc.

Ask away brother any thing you may have questions on you don't want to post up pm me!

LABPE pm me the rest of the boys so I can find there logs please! I am subscribing to the logs to keep track!

Phat

Just a fuel to feed to fire Boys or a personal challange for you all do ing logs for labpe.

I will most likely be entering this log of my own in the next couple months at a starting weight of 260lbs sights will be set on 290lbs

Good luck fellas

Ask away brother any thing you may have questions on you don't want to post up pm me!

LABPE pm me the rest of the boys so I can find there logs please! I am subscribing to the logs to keep track!

Phat

Just a fuel to feed to fire Boys or a personal challange for you all do ing logs for labpe.

I will most likely be entering this log of my own in the next couple months at a starting weight of 260lbs sights will be set on 290lbs

Good luck fellas

Damn bro, 290? You'll be a monster. How tall are you?

Yeah 290 is massive. My long term goal is to be 225 at about the same body fat I am now. Whats your height and bf percentage phat? Still waiting on this bac water...this place has yet to return my phone calls. I will not be using them again.

Bac water is scheduled to arrive Monday. I will begin official log then. Can't wait! :bigok: Wish I hadn't gone with that first company for the bac water. They still haven't come through 3wks later and won't respond to my calls or emails. Oh well.

Bac water is in. Reconstitution went well. I'll tell you this peptide shit takes a lot of preparation and precision. I preloaded four days worth of pins at 100mcg of each for 2 times a day. Did my first injection about an hour ago. Within 20 minutes the first thing I noticed is my appetite was through the fucking roof. I haven't been this hungry in a long time. I'm crushing an omelet and two baked potato's as I right this. I was so hungry I just couldn't wait for this food to finish cooking to eat it. This is a good thing because my appetite has been weak lately. I've been struggling to even get my maintenance calories in every day. I'm down to 197 now but leaner than I've ever been. I'm hoping this will help me to put on weight without too much increase in bodyfat. I also hope this hunger side effect isn't too debilitating to where I want to eat everything. Special thanks to LabPE and Vibrant for giving me this opportunity to try these peps out. I'm really excited about this. Will keep you guys updated and thanks everyone who's following.

ghrp-6 is doing this for me as well. I noticed after you workout, right before u pin, drink a shake. It helps with the hunger pain alot plus i live 20 min from my gym so by the time I get home the shake is gone from my stomach and im eating a protein bar as I'm cooking dinner. I love the stuff plus im mixing in mod grf. Awesome combo IMO

Shakes are definately a must when dealing with the hunger from ghrp6. For me that hunger tapered off a bit after a few weeks and was much more managable. Not sure if your body just gets used to the ghrelin release or what.

Pre loading for four days is too much. Are you drawing the peps into the same syringe? If you are, the max I would pre load is for the day you use them.

ghrp-6 is doing this for me as well. I noticed after you workout, right before u pin, drink a shake. It helps with the hunger pain alot plus i live 20 min from my gym so by the time I get home the shake is gone from my stomach and im eating a protein bar as I'm cooking dinner. I love the stuff plus im mixing in mod grf. Awesome combo IMO

Nice, good info. So I can drink a shake before pinning? Its just carbs and fat I should avoid around injection time?

Shakes are definately a must when dealing with the hunger from ghrp6. For me that hunger tapered off a bit after a few weeks and was much more managable. Not sure if your body just gets used to the ghrelin release or what.

Good to know. All this eating is going to cost me lol.

Pre loading for four days is too much. Are you drawing the peps into the same syringe? If you are, the max I would pre load is for the day you use them.

Damn, I didn't know that. Yeah I am drawing them into the same syringe. Will they degrade this way?

I think it's more about the sterile concern than degrading

Nice, good info. So I can drink a shake before pinning? Its just carbs and fat I should avoid around injection time?

Good to know. All this eating is going to cost me lol.

Damn, I didn't know that. Yeah I am drawing them into the same syringe. Will they degrade this way?

I think it's more about the sterile concern than degrading

that^^^

And I also recall hearing that if you mix the peps into the same syringe, they start to degrade after some time. Im not %100 on this but better be safe than sorry.

Back