labpepeptide

Now we are running a special of

CJC-1295 without DAC 2mg, as low as $12 per vial, 99.03% purity

Melanotan-II 10mg, as low as $12 per vial, 99.25% purity

GHRP-2 5mg, as low as $12 per vial, 99.54% purity

GHRP-6 5mg, as low as $12 per vial, 98.73% purity

IGF-1 LR3 1mg, as low as $40 per vial, 96.08% purity

FRAG 176-191, as low as $12 per vial, 96.88% purity

Celebrate Christmas Day and checkout with coupon for 18% off.

coupon code: christmas
  1. coupon is valid until Dec 27th 2012.
  2. coupon offers worldwide free shipping .
  3. The code applies to all the peptides.
  4. No minimum purchase required.

Labpe, U.S. made peptide, shipping worldwide with an average of 5 business days delivery, overnight shipping available for U.S. delivery.
Sincerely,

Great products. Their igf is the first igf ive done that made me go hypo. Labpe is the real deal. If my budget allowed, i would be stocking up at the moment.

just ordered labpe igf-1 lr3 and mgf. never ordered before, it has been about 4 or 5 businesss days, nothing so far. anyone else using these products as of late. just wanted to see if anyone has had any problems with them shipping.

just ordered labpe igf-1 lr3 and mgf. never ordered before, it has been about 4 or 5 businesss days, nothing so far. anyone else using these products as of late. just wanted to see if anyone has had any problems with them shipping.
It's the holidays. Foul be taking a little longer than usual. Don't worry they will come through.

thanks bro, i was getting a little worried . new source for me and i got most of the reviews for them off this site and they all talk about getting delivery in 3 days or less.

thanks bro, i was getting a little worried . new source for me and i got most of the reviews for them off this site and they all talk about getting delivery in 3 days or less.

Shipping is usually faster but please be patient with the holiday season.

Back