Lakers VS Pistons

Kobe Shaq1.jpg

the lakers have looked so bad its almost funny, they look scared to hoop..

this series kind of resembles their season.

if detroit goes up 3-1, its over..

bigdaddy22 said:
there is the one game that i said they would give them

Well, detroit's won 2 now. What do you have to say for yourself?

It is ok. I am not worried yet. I hope you were a detroit fan befor the season, not one now that they are winning

Dude, I am not a Piston's fan, but I'm watching game 4 right now....83-72 Detroit 2 minutes left....not looking good.

I got to give it up to the Pistons they deserve it if they win, my lakers have not shown up this series. It sucks because this team will be completely different next year, which is probably a good thing

lets just hope your (and mine) other cali team shows up on the field this year! i will be pissed if they even come close to the pitiful excuse they called a season last year!

bigdaddy22 said:
I got to give it up to the Pistons they deserve it if they win, my lakers have not shown up this series. It sucks because this team will be completely different next year, which is probably a good thing

Your lakers were there, just fine. Give the Pistons some credit. They flat out beat the lakers. They were more agressive, physical, conditioned and better coached.

fear the fro! :afro:

I amm not changing a thing I gave the pistons credit, and NO my lakers did not show up. I dont care how good a defense is, if only 2 guys score double digits in 4 games, then someone is not showing up

It's called being shut down. They did the same exact thing to them in the regular season. Did they not show up for that game too?

They got out coached and out played. They showed up and they tried their best, but the fact is, that they couldn't hang with Detroit.
And if they didn't "show up" for 5 games in the championship, then they don't deserve to be champions anyhow.

Back