LEAN STRENGTH cycle!!! Compound Advice!

Nickhubes

Hello Forum Community.

Stats---
+Height - 5'9
+Bodyweight - 185 before current cycle. Currently 209
+Age - 25
+BF% - assuming around 10-15% because of visible abs, but who really cares...

+Squat - 550 (haven't squatted maximally in months, probably less than that).
+Bench Press - 315 x 5, probably around 350. I will be testing shortly.
+Deadlift - 575, probably closer to 600 now.

+Past Compounds used - Testosterone (Sust, Enth, Prop), Trenbolone (Enth), Dianabol, and ancilliaries.
+Number of cycles done - 2
+Current Cycle - Sustanon @ 500mg a week, Tren @ 300 a week (stopped at week 5 due to lack of caber, dumb, i know). Currently on week 8 and plan to go to 12. Pct of Nolva/Chlomid will follow.

Goals for next cycle:::::Add as much strength as possible without sacrificing a lot of weight and a weight class. After current cycle I should bump down to around 190lb. I plan on competing in the 198lb class and currently being 209 doesn't help. So...Strength without gaining more than ten pounds...

Here is where I need some "advice". I have instant access to Sust, Test Enth, Tren Enth, Dbol, and Tbol, and ancilliaries. If I need any other compound, acquiring it will not be a problem.

Future Cycle Idea...
+Test E/ Sust - 300mg week
+Tren E - 250-500mg week. (Undecided on dosage, and if i'll even take it: I will acquire caber first).
+Turanabol - I've heard positive things about this compound, similar to dbol without the weight gain, similar to anavar, anyone have any experience with it? And once again those are rumors I've heard. Would take it for the final month of cycle to peak strength at 20-40mg a day.

+Nolva will be on hand, and so will caber if I decide to take the tren.
+PCT - Nolva/Chlomid most likely.

Ideas of other compounds...
+Masteron (Prop, most likely)- Keep the weight off, combat estrogen sides, and increases strength. (All things I have heard, I have no experience with it).
+Anavar/Winstrol/Halo - All available. Anavar is pricy, but winstrol and halo have questionable sides.
+EQ - Interested in it. I've heard multiple opposite opinions. Might not be worth it because I don't plan on running for over 16 weeks.

Anyways, I plan on doing this cycle 8-10 weeks after this one and would appreciate some advice on dosages/compounds so I wont put on a lot of weight while getting very strong. Before you preach "diet, diet, diet". I know. I know. I know, but even with clean calorie deficit I can't lose weight now.

Don't be a dbag and I would appreciate the help. Cheers.

Welcome to the community.
You can't go wrong with test prop and tren ace at 350mg each per week. My favorite run

Time on cycle plus pct equals time off cycle. So starting another cycle that soon isn't recommended. In everything you posted, I did not see you mention an ai. You did say something about having nolva on hand and possibly running mast for it's estrogen management. Mast will not manage estrogen and should not be taken to. It's ai properties are insignificant to managing estrogen. You probably need to research aromatize inhibitors...

Welcome to the community.
You can't go wrong with test prop and tren ace at 350mg each per week. My favorite run

Thanks for the reply. I may try that. I have both of those compounds but in longer esters :(...I may try test prop and tren enth. We will see though. I've heard more positivity out of acetate, so I may have to purchase it.

Time on cycle plus pct equals time off cycle. So starting another cycle that soon isn't recommended. In everything you posted, I did not see you mention an ai. You did say something about having nolva on hand and possibly running mast for it's estrogen management. Mast will not manage estrogen and should not be taken to. It's ai properties are insignificant to managing estrogen. You probably need to research aromatize inhibitors...

I appreciate the concern about the time off cycle, but I must inform you my dates are not set in stone. It may be 4,10, or 25 weeks for all I know.

Regarding the AI's. I mentioned I have nolva/chlomid for pct, but I have plenty so I can use nolva for an AI. And I also have an OTC anti-estrogen. I also said that I have access to any ancillary drug (Adex, Asin, Caber, Whatever), but I don't find it necessary to acquire Adex/Asin When they are more expensive and I already have multiple AI's. Caber will obviously be obtained if I take the trenbolone.

Thank you for clearing up some of the masteron information.

I appreciate the concern about the time off cycle, but I must inform you my dates are not set in stone. It may be 4,10, or 25 weeks for all I know.

Regarding the AI's. I mentioned I have nolva/chlomid for pct, but I have plenty so I can use nolva for an AI. And I also have an OTC anti-estrogen. I also said that I have access to any ancillary drug (Adex, Asin, Caber, Whatever), but I don't find it necessary to acquire Adex/Asin When they are more expensive and I already have multiple AI's. Caber will obviously be obtained if I take the trenbolone.

Thank you for clearing up some of the masteron information.

Water weighs about 8lbs per gallon. You don't have any AIs (nolva is a SERM), and this is the easiest way to keep the weight down; by picking up the actual AI (aromasin/arimidex/letrozole) and using one.

Test/tren/var or halo or superdrol would probably be the route I'd go, with either a small deficit in calories, or just run maintenance. You won't blow up in strength, but you won't add a ton of weight to your body either.

Halfwit, Thanks for the Reply!

Thanks for clearing up the difference between the nolva and real AI's. I know nolva can have the same effect, but they don't work in the same way. Instead of buying more nolva I will purchase Adex/Asin to combat water retention. That should help with the weight gain...Which one do you and other people prefer?

I know I will be sacrificing strength if I don't increase weight but the goal is to avoid jumping a weight class. A clean caloric deficit and a proper AI will do a good job of that from what I understand, so I will purchase a good AI. Regarding compounds I am leaning towards test, tren, and an oral for the end of the cycle. May or may not kickstart with one. Depends what it is. The oral may be var,halo,winny,or tbol. Probably not var due to price though. I have been reading up and was thinking about running the test low and the tren high. 1:2 ratio. Im assuming its better for countering water retention.

Anyways, Thanks for the advice.

Nolva does not have the same effect as an ai does. Nolva does not lower estrogen. You really need to do lots more research bud...

Halfwit, Thanks for the Reply!

Thanks for clearing up the difference between the nolva and real AI's. I know nolva can have the same effect, but they don't work in the same way. Instead of buying more nolva I will purchase Adex/Asin to combat water retention. That should help with the weight gain...Which one do you and other people prefer?

I know I will be sacrificing strength if I don't increase weight but the goal is to avoid jumping a weight class. A clean caloric deficit and a proper AI will do a good job of that from what I understand, so I will purchase a good AI. Regarding compounds I am leaning towards test, tren, and an oral for the end of the cycle. May or may not kickstart with one. Depends what it is. The oral may be var,halo,winny,or tbol. Probably not var due to price though. I have been reading up and was thinking about running the test low and the tren high. 1:2 ratio. Im assuming its better for countering water retention.

Anyways, Thanks for the advice.

The sticky does give a pretty good rundown on how SERMs and AIs differ, which it looks like you've been turned onto.

As far as the better choice for AI goes, it really depends on personal preference. Adex acts faster, is cheaper, but does allow for rebound and has a small potential to impact lipids negatively. Aromasin costs more, requires more frequent dosing, but is suicidal (no rebound potential), and in the event you are having gyno issues - can be run concurrently with nolva on cycle without any issues. There are studies showing how the interaction between the nolva and adex is inconsequential, but it's something to keep in mind.

Honestly, your weight will go up as you acquire more mass; and while a strength program does increase density of muscle fibers instead of thickness (size) as seen in hypertrophy style training, it's still going to climb. You can probably get away with running maintenance calories with the tren to decrease body fat while gaining LBM, but the results will obviously be less impressive strength-wise than a traditional caloric surplus bulk.

Keeping the test at a lower dose will make it easier to control estradiol, but in my experience, strength does suffer with a lower test than higher. Of course, we're all different, and you may be just fine in that event.

Winny would be a poor choice for the oral as it's more of a bodybuilding drug that pulls water out of your tissues, which can spell disaster for joint strength and even overall muscular application due to how water is the chief component of glycogen - the fuel our muscles utilize under tension. I'd probably look at halo (var is underrated for strength btw) or even m1t. I really like superdrol, but I don't know if it will give you quite what you're looking for as it offers the benefits of DHT, which "dries you out" and offers muscle hardening instead of just raw strength. Tbol is pretty good, and is much easier on estradiol than its brother dbol, but it does require greater doses, and still aromatizes.

Keep reading up on the profiles and the stickies, there's a ton of great information to be learned. :)

Back