left over winny

webbo

i av sum Winstrol (winny) left over from my last course, not wantin 2 go on a bulkin cycle, cud i use Winstrol (winny) on its own along with clem or wud it b better 2 stack it wif a bit of deca ?? cheers

it depends on what you want if you want to be lean and shredded use it clenbuterol and if you want to be big and shredded use it with deca remember the side effects of clen include rapid heartbeat sleeplessness and tremors if i were to stack i would use the deca

cheers 4 the reply. i mite do a bit of deca wif it then, as i said im not lookin 2 bulk up, so wil do clem as well.

c ya

I always use some Winstrol (winny) when on t3 or clen.
If you want to lean without loosing too much size I would use it.

Batman said:
I always use some Winstrol (winny) when on t3 or clen.
If you want to lean without loosing too much size I would use it.

So if I did a Winstrol (winny) (50 mg/day), T3, clen, ECA cycle for 8 weeks, what should I do for post cycle recovery and how long would I need to wait before doing my next bulking cycle?

Thanks!!!

jediclampet said:
So if I did a Winstrol (winny) (50 mg/day), T3, clen, ECA cycle for 8 weeks, what should I do for post cycle recovery and how long would I need to wait before doing my next bulking cycle?

Thanks!!!

I am not sure why you wouldn't use test in your cutting cycle.

I wouldn't do that cycle all at once. It's a waist of money and muscle. You'd be a stickboy at the end of your 8 weeks. You should do either t3 and Winstrol (winny) or clen and Winstrol (winny). If you want to do eca, i'd just rotate it with the clen. Two weeks on eca and two weeks on clen. Stay on the Winstrol (winny). Also, i'd add some test in too just to help save muscle and possibly build lean muscle. You don't want to do a cycle of all fat burners do you?
bilbo

bilbo said:
I wouldn't do that cycle all at once. It's a waist of money and muscle. You'd be a stickboy at the end of your 8 weeks. You should do either t3 and Winstrol (winny) or clen and Winstrol (winny). If you want to do eca, i'd just rotate it with the clen. Two weeks on eca and two weeks on clen. Stay on the Winstrol (winny). Also, i'd add some test in too just to help save muscle and possibly build lean muscle. You don't want to do a cycle of all fat burners do you?
bilbo

So the Winstrol (winny) at 50 mg ED wouldn't be enough to preserve my muscle when using ECA, clen and T3? The reason I didn't want to use test is that I was kinda hoping to cheat and not seriously suppress myself so I could do a bulking cycle about 6 weeks later. I know some would say that's a bad idea though.

I wouldn't use them all at once. Would I loose muscle if I do something like this:

Winny (oral) weeks 1-8: 50 mg ED
T3 (tapered up and down):wks 3-4, 7-8
Clen: 1-2, 5-6 and post cycle (i.e. wks 9-10)
ECA: 3-4, 7-8

I am debating between doing this or doing a real cutter with test, tren and Winstrol (winny) using the same fat burners but I figured then I'd have to wait much longer to bulk.

jediclampet said:
So the Winstrol (winny) at 50 mg ED wouldn't be enough to preserve my muscle when using ECA, clen and T3? The reason I didn't want to use test is that I was kinda hoping to cheat and not seriously suppress myself so I could do a bulking cycle about 6 weeks later. I know some would say that's a bad idea though.

I wouldn't use them all at once. Would I loose muscle if I do something like this:

Winny (oral) weeks 1-8: 50 mg ED
T3 (tapered up and down):wks 3-4, 7-8
Clen: 1-2, 5-6 and post cycle (i.e. wks 9-10)
ECA: 3-4, 7-8

I am debating between doing this or doing a real cutter with test, tren and Winstrol (winny) using the same fat burners but I figured then I'd have to wait much longer to bulk.

I don't think Winstrol (winny) will be enough to mantain muscle. I would really go with test on this one.

captain wacky said:
I don't think Winstrol (winny) will be enough to mantain muscle. I would really go with test on this one.

Thanks bro! The more I've been thinking about it, the more I think I will just do a real cutter with test and tren and wait the proper amount of time before doing a bulking cycle.

Your last idea was a good one. Actually you might not even have to do a bulker. Test and tren cycles have always put on good lean muscle for me. I put on 10lbs on my last one and didn't lose an oz because I post cycled right with HCG and Clomid. Also, I didn't gain any fat. So, if you did one of your cutters like t3 or clen, then you could actually gain lean muscle and cut down at the same time. Also, you could eat a little dirty and not have any adverse effects. Test, tren cycles are the shit. You could even add some dbol weeks 1-6 to make it even more of a bulker. That sounds like a fun cycle actually. My test tren cycle ruled. I wish I would have added d-bol and finished with a clen or t3. That is like a medium bulker and a cutter all in one. Go for it!
bilbo

captain wacky said:

Sorry bro I dont agree. It is a cutter but it wont eat away your muscle mass provided you are eating ok. It is after all an ANABOLIC steroid. I gained quite a bit on a pure Winstrol (winny) cycle.

Back