Letro bad for Joints and Immune?

fatrock

Hey guys,
I have been doing some reading and i am curious about some stuff i came accross.

I heard that Letro can reduce estrogen levels by 98% or greater. Wouldn,t getting rid of 98% of the estrogen in your body for an extended period of time be bad?

I can see how it may be useful on an extreme cutting cycle, leading up to a bodybuilding contest, or if you are prone to gyno, but i have also heard that using for extended periods of time will compromise your joints and immune system. Is This True?

So would it be better to use Arimadex because it isn't as potent and only gets rid of about 50% of estrogen unless cutting for a contest?

Alot of products can cause damage if used wrong,Letro is some powerfull stuff, it probably is a little too much for some people. Adex is also a great product it just isn't as strong, i would say use whichever one you feel fits you best, if you have gyno problems or prone to then Letro would probably be the way to go. If you dont adex could be the way to go.

I would agree that Letro is too strong for most situations. Aromasin is probably the best middle ground if your very concerned about gyno. Adex works fine for most.

If you have no gyno problems then I would suggest running arimidex during a cycle. The only time to run letro is if you know that you are prone to gyno, or already have gyno. Letro is very strong, and you should see if arimidex works for you.

Yeah bro, try arimidex unless you know that gyno runs in the family or already have it, Good luck with wahtever you choose.

Back