letro dosages

The Conquistador

Ology's Golden Boy
ok so i just got some letro in the mail for bloating and gyno, its a pump from IBE but i know nothing about letro doses or usage and sides and also no way to measure it out. all out of slin pins. any help is useful

I woulda gone with aromasin personally. 1 pump is 1ml like PA said. I dont know what its dosed at though so...check the site.

Besides you been around here longer than I have (albeit in the convo lounge), how do you not know this stuff?

Hey guys.....am kinda green...but I use Letro for gyno. Just wondering why you perfere arimidex over letro???
thanks....

i just ordered some too , going to use as a precaution cause current cycle has anadrol and last time i got really itchy nips . letro i ordered is 2.5mg/ml on the other boards i was told to take .5mg for precaution reasons. hope this can help some

DougoeFre5h said:
I woulda gone with aromasin personally. 1 pump is 1ml like PA said. I dont know what its dosed at though so...check the site.

Besides you been around here longer than I have (albeit in the convo lounge), how do you not know this stuff?

never cared about the bloat before

Back