Letro vs Arimidex (Or ..?)

ROCKNROLLA

Why so serious?
Hey guys, what would you recommend to have on cycle to make sure theres no signs of gyno etc? Whats better to use?

I'm hoping Letro over Adex because Adex is INCREDIBLY pricey :(

(Dont suggest a source please, appreciated but not even liquids will bypass Aussie customs) Thanks guys!

Aromasin is cheaper, no? Also, letro is very very potent. I would rather use the adex. If you use the letro it's in very low dosages like E3D as opposed to like EOD with adex.

The place I was looking at aromasin was cheapest, then letro/femera then adex. Adex seemed really expensive compared to the others.

Ok so if I chose Letro how would you guys say I should dose it?
And if I chose Adex how would you say I should dose it? :)

Just want to avoid any signs of gyno, no bloat would be a plus :D

I think it's .25mg E3D for letro, and .25 EOD for adex. I'm not 100%. One of the experts will have to chime in. If you have gyno and you're trying to reverse it, the letro dosage will be much higher.

Thanks phluxx :D

Any one else want to share what doses they run?

(Just for notice I dont have gyno just want to minimize any chance of it appearing if I can do that by running a low dose Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or something)

Adex was about as effective as an antihistamine for me in controlling gyno sides.

Letro actually helped.

I would like to try exemestane, but haven't yet had the opportunity.

My dosing on letro is way too high for anybody else I've ever known. I have even used ~8mg+/day before to control the itching. My gyno flares up even if you mention d-b-o-l (I had to spell it out so my nips wouldn't itch).

Adex was about as effective as an antihistamine for me in controlling gyno sides.

Letro actually helped.

I would like to try exemestane, but haven't yet had the opportunity.

My dosing on letro is way too high for anybody else I've ever known. I have even used ~8mg+/day before to control the itching. My gyno flares up even if you mention d-b-o-l (I had to spell it out so my nips wouldn't itch).

but did you already have signs of gyno when you ran adex or was it solely a preventive measure? i have both and im going to run adex throughout and keep letro in case some signs pop up or get nasty bloat.

but did you already have signs of gyno when you ran adex or was it solely a preventive measure? i have both and im going to run adex throughout and keep letro in case some signs pop up or get nasty bloat.

I can't really remember now. I know I had adex on hand, and there was no letro available at the time, much less exemestane.

I think I had it and only took it once I got itchiness, but once I became itchy, nothing.

Once I got letro, it made a difference, but the dosing was outrageous and the sides were not what you would call 'appreciated'.

letro is too strong for most cycles imo. i like ATD products like AIFM for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and low dose cycles. if i was going to run alot of test i would get arimidex to use with the ATD and have nolva on hand.

ATD products are legal in the us, they might be legal down under too. if so i would go that rout

Back