Lets discuss Primo ace

Zeek

Community Veteran
Primobolan acetate -

In theory jump starting a primo E cycle with some primo ace could really bring the results of primo into the fast lane! Who likes waiting 8 weeks to start to see and feel something? with ace I'm sure that time could be cut to 2 weeks.

The question would then be why do more labs not carry this? I see it on many of the raw lists I browse so whats the dman problem? I suspect pain and complaints is the problem! same with 200mg per ml primo E . People want no part of something that is going to keep them from walking for a few days lol

I know of a couple of guys that could probably make it less painful than the avg shmoe who just learned to brew. mmmmm something to really ponder here

If I could find Primo Ace I would jump on it with both feet.
I have read that you can front load Primo to help speed up the process. But, I don't know if I'm man enough to front load that much gear.

Jump starting with Ace would be the answer; no doubt.

I can honestly say that i am getting hungry for primo

Primo is incredible, they key is to run it at a high enough dosage and for a long period of time!

many guys will run primo with test at say 400mgs per week for 12 weeks and just be mad!

I would say primo is an advanced compound or for someone that can just read the guidelines lol

The reason why we dont see primo ace is because of what you mentioned up above, pain. Anything over 50mg/ml is going to cause some nasty pip, worse then Winstrol (winny) :(. As we all know Winstrol (winny) has to be ran at a high mg in order to benifit from it, so can you imagine how much pain you would have to go threw when running 100mg a day, ouch. A buddy of mine tried to run primo ace and only lasted a week, said the pain was unbearable.

the pip just lets you know your still alive :D
I really wanna try primo, but im nervous about it being fake id do primo ace and primo 200 if it was around... fuk the pain

the pip just lets you know your still alive :D
I really wanna try primo, but im nervous about it being fake id do primo ace and primo 200 if it was around... fuk the pain

Same problem with primo 200 man, ppl cry about the pain!!

But I am sure it could be done by an advanced chemist and not be pain free but be bearable for most. Maybe issue a warning with it, no refunds for pain issues lol

I would definitely try it!! no questions asked ;)

Now the primo ace I actually see on some lists but I don't trust the labs to even bother ordering it probably something other than primo. Maybe i can talk one lab into making a small batch of it custom for me and if it hurts too much I'll toss it

We will see

Same problem with primo 200 man, ppl cry about the pain!!

But I am sure it could be done by an advanced chemist and not be pain free but be bearable for most. Maybe issue a warning with it, no refunds for pain issues lol

I would definitely try it!! no questions asked ;)

Now the primo ace I actually see on some lists but I don't trust the labs to even bother ordering it probably something other than primo. Maybe i can talk one lab into making a small batch of it custom for me and if it hurts too much I'll toss it

We will see
Theres only one lab I would trust with my primo, your smart to be cautious bro.

I would love to have primo ace. One reason I havn't used primo yet is because it takes so damn long to kick in. I prefer shorter esters.

Back