liquid anavar

BigDaddy68

Hello, I have a quesstion on making liquid anavar. I know that there are lots of threads on how to make it, but one I have in mind is by dissolving the powder into olive oil. There are many different ways of making it into a liquid solution but does anyone know of the recipe that I have found. Or does anyone have a recipe that would be as easy as that one that will actually hold.

Olive oil will make a suspension, not a solution. That is, the anavar will collect on the bottom of the vial. But you can just shake it up before you use it each time. This is actually a good way to do it, although I just capped it.

mranak said:
Olive oil will make a suspension, not a solution. That is, the anavar will collect on the bottom of the vial. But you can just shake it up before you use it each time. This is actually a good way to do it, although I just capped it.
Thanks alot for the responses. I am probably going to go with this method. Here is what my doseage is going to look like-I was thinking 1g of powder into 50mL of olive oil for ~20mg/mL dosing. I'm assuming that this would be enough oil to dissolve the powder. Also, I would probabaly need to heat it before each use?

BigDaddy68 said:
Thanks alot for the responses. I am probably going to go with this method. Here is what my doseage is going to look like-I was thinking 1g of powder into 50mL of olive oil for ~20mg/mL dosing. I'm assuming that this would be enough oil to dissolve the powder. Also, I would probabaly need to heat it before each use?

I think you're missing the point about a suspension and a solution.

There is no need to heat, because the ox will not dissolve into the olive oil. Think of it if you put a handful of marbles and threw some olive oil in there. The marbles won't dissolve, heating it won't make the marbles dissolve.

Just shake it like a polaroid and take your daily dose. Repeat if necessary.

TxLonghorn said:

There is no need to heat, because the ox will not dissolve into the olive oil. Think of it if you put a handful of marbles and threw some olive oil in there. The marbles won't dissolve, heating it won't make the marbles dissolve.

1. Who would put marbles in Olive Oil?
2. Its "shake it like a Polaroid picture", not "shake it like a Polaroid". Why would you shake the camera itself?

Now, when i said you should come to the Chem forum more often, i meant to provide more insightful knowledge that you may have attained in your 186 years of experience... not to try and connect with the youth of today with your lame attempt at an Outkast metaphor.

Dipshit. :D

TxLonghorn said:

Thanks alot for all of your help guys.

Back