Liquid Clomid

clee

I just got some liquid clomid. This is the first time i have used it, and its cloudy and crystallized? Like its not all dissolved in the water. Is that how it should be, is there anything i can do about it? If I heat it up will it solve this??

Just get a bowl with very hot tap water, let it sit for about 5 minutes. Pick it up and swirl it around, and let it sit again. Keep repeating this until the solution appears clear like water.

Don't use boiling water, you'll risk the chance of exploding your bottle with the built up pressure.

If your worried about the air buildup from the hot tap water, you can always vent it with a dart.

SMACKAVELI said:
Just get a bowl with very hot tap water, let it sit for about 5 minutes. Pick it up and swirl it around, and let it sit again. Keep repeating this until the solution appears clear like water.

Don't use boiling water, you'll risk the chance of exploding your bottle with the built up pressure.

If your worried about the air buildup from the hot tap water, you can always vent it with a dart.

Thanks man. I thought that would work but just wanted to make sure.

Back