Liquid oral recipes

cool dude

Ok, so Ive seen some liq.oral recipes floating around which call for some peg 300 and 190 proof alcohol. I recently bought some liq. Anavar (var) and the stuff has a sweet taste to it. Im wondering if they made it with mostly peg(which has a sweet taste). Anybody have any experience with this, also adding extracts like orange extract, cherry etc. I know a lot of guys complain about the taste of that 190 alcohol and this Anavar (var) I bought actually taste pretty good

Ok, so Ive seen some liq.oral recipes floating around which call for some peg 300 and 190 proof alcohol. I recently bought some liq. Anavar (var) and the stuff has a sweet taste to it. Im wondering if they made it with mostly peg(which has a sweet taste). Anybody have any experience with this, also adding extracts like orange extract, cherry etc. I know a lot of guys complain about the taste of that 190 alcohol and this Anavar (var) I bought actually taste pretty good

I personally wouldn't mess with adding extracts into batches and leave them at the required ingredients that way it does not change the math or amounts and the end user can put it in what ever they want or chase it down with something.

Back