Little guys needing to Gain WEIGHT

HardBody

I know, i was there too once, sometimes u need more then what u can eat to gain weight, i know a lot of guys who have tried this supplement and had success. It is called "EXPLODE" 25g carb,25gram unsat fat, 50gram protein. You can look for it on www.completesupplements.com. I tried it, and it worked great when i weighed 170 pounds. Good luck lil guys

I'm not trying to help, i just see a bunch of posts where people want to gain weight, and this is good shit.

it is ghetto, i admit, it's because he just moved to a new location, and he is in the process of changing things, ill tell you what, i still have a bucket i will phot for you this weekend, ok bro!!!

I agree with thedentist eat as if your life depended upon it. I weighed about 150 two years ago now I am about 215, eat and train hard. The secret is constant eating of healthy food. 7 meals a day. I am not a big fan of many weight gainers because they are mostly sugar.

Chicken, rice, pork chops (lean), red meat, pasta, yogart, cottage cheese, oatmeal, 2% milk with 2 servings of whey protein 2 a day, tuna fish, salmon, fresh vegies. Just some ideas. I put on 20 lbs in 3 months and still growing. I eat just about every 2 hours even if i'm not hungry.

I have made eating a religion, one meal flows into the next when I am bulking. I eat high protein, low starch, drink lots of milk with protein mix added. I never eat after 8pm but all day I am eating. It doesn't hurt if you also love to eat. I never feel like I am forcing myself to consume food, I am really having fun bulking. Cutting is going to be a challenge, because I love to eat.

2 shakes of serious mass by Optium Nutrition and 5 whole meals and around 300grms of protein intake should do it . I been on the mass for a week and went up 5lbs and its not fat ! just combine alot of protein with your cals to keep from getting fat. later.

143 to 172lbs in 3 months and still counting...just eat right...eat a whole lot... your best supplement is food...most people that think that they are hard gainers just arent eating right...

Back