long or short

staybig

i keep reading about people doing 8-12weeks cycle and some people doing 12-20week cycle i thought if you stay on it longer it will be hard to get your body going again,and when you do come off of the long cycle you will probelly lose alot of you gains when you come off ,because it takes long time to get your nuts going again.

so what would you prefer long or short cycles??

remeber you are looking to keep alot of your gains when you come off of it.

brock is probably right,, only i hate,,, hate, hate , comein off. anyway ,, thats just me,,, 20 doesnt sound all that bad really though.

I like longer low-medium dose cycles, than shorter moderate-high dose cycles, i feel like i retain more, as my body gets accustomed to the new mass, cutting cycles are fine being shorter 6-12 weeks, since your not adding a signifigant amount of muscle

have had no problems recovery from 12 week cycles.

think a 20 week cycle is next on my agenda.
really wanna run EQ in the 18-20 week range

LJ

wow gym chic, ur really smart. I would hate for u to try to kick my butt also, ur pretty damn big. Seriously though that is good solid advice. I find it hard to restrain myself though at a few short weeks of feelin like i can run straight through the wall into the next room..... Guess i just like the feeling.

Back