Lunesta.

bignate said:
Has anyone tried it? www.lunesta.com

I was one of the ones that took part in the last trials.I took 3 mg every night for 5 months, then I started to have severe headaches,so I waited a week then resumed Ead.I had to got off to work so I could not complete the senenth month.anything under 3 mg would be a waist and after several months I found that 3 mg was not enough at times.This drug is a very suttle sleep aid and I found that any aditional stress induced insomnia was enough to overcome the drug.this drug will not make you high( no matter what dose you take)so chemical dependency is unlikely.Some people might use it as a crutch but the same people will use sugar pills if given the chance. when you wake up in the morning you will not be able to drink anything that has sugar,becuase it will taste awful.(FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS).bottom line would I recomed this drug? only if you suffered from a very mild case of insomnia.I personally think 1 mg of xanax before bed time works well evertime,always puts you out,i always get 6-8 hours of sleep.feel great the next day,as long as you take " breaks" from the xanax you shouldn't have to worry about chemical dependecy( this usaully takes up about 1-1.5 years on much heavyer dose)Oh Also,with xanax you can taste the sugar in your coffe in the morning. :sleep:

Interesting, and I HIGHLY doubt that it works anything like GHB! Seven months seems like a very long time to be taking a sleep aid. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't those only supposed to be taken for like 7-10 days in order to correct your sleeping pattern, after which you are supposed to be able to do this naturally. Is lunesta different in that it can be taken continually. Anything taken for that amount of time will develop at least a mental dependency to, and depending on the drug - a physicall dependency as well.
Do you know if lunesta is in the Benzo family, like Ambien?

Not just sugary items.. even water tastes really gross. It is supposed to be a non narco but now they claim ambien cr is non narco.. How can ambien cr be non narco when the regular ambien is?
Ambien will get you "high" if you stay up on it.
Lunesta will not..
Ambien cr does a better job overall and from the doctors and pharmacists I have talked to many people are switching back to ambien.
Xanax leaves me groggy the next day..

Stone said:
Interesting, and I HIGHLY doubt that it works anything like GHB! Seven months seems like a very long time to be taking a sleep aid. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't those only supposed to be taken for like 7-10 days in order to correct your sleeping pattern, after which you are supposed to be able to do this naturally. Is lunesta different in that it can be taken continually. Anything taken for that amount of time will develop at least a mental dependency to, and depending on the drug - a physicall dependency as well.

I tried Lunesta, and it didn't work at all for me. Also, it will leave you with a nasty taste in your mouth in the morning.

Lunesta is not a benzo.

Stone said:
the study was a 7 month study and they are recomending the drug for long term use,lunesta is not a benzo

Why does everyone confuse the def. of Narcotic. Meaning in the family of opiates, not simply something can be used for recreational purposes.

Back