M1T Information for Long Cycles

t3project

powerlifter
Please note that this isn’t information I have gathered from reading but I have obtained this information from a real life experience with high doses of M1T over a period of 12 weeks.

Introduction
Many of you know that I completed a 12 week cycle of high dose M1T from reading my cycle log. Because of my schedule I wasn’t able to keep detailed records in my log and that has spawned this thread. Here I will give the information on cycles with High Dose M1T that I learned during my 12 weeks so this will probably be a long read. So let’s get started already !!!

Cycle History
On July 31st, I started my progressive 12 week cycle of M1T. Basically what I was doing was, stepping up my dosage each week until I reached 50mg each day. Example: Wk 1 @ 10mg ED, Wk 2 @ 20mg ED. This continued until Wk 5 @ 50mg. I finished out Wks 5-12 @ 50mg ED. I planned my cycle this way to try and reduce any negative side effects that I had previously read about. My beginning numbers were as follows:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 220lbs
Max Bench: 230lbs x 2
Max Deadlift: 385lbs x 2
Max Squat: 315lbs x 2

Weeks 1-3 showed minimal results with absolutely no side effects. Strength only increases slightly and I gained approximately 19lbs of weight. I estimate that roughly 15lbs was water weight. Weeks 4-6 is where my strength started to increase greatly. All of my weekly work sets were going up and I had gained around 5 more lbs. This time I noticed it was all muscle mass. My chest was bigger, back was wider and my legs were growing also. As for side effects, they were very minimal, really the only thing I noticed was that it took me longer than normal to get it up but it still worked !!! Weeks 7-9 were just awesome. This is where my strength increased the most. I started to add 10-20lbs a week on each work set. My weight stayed around the same this during this period but I noticed quit a bit of the water weight went away and muscle mass was taking its place. The side effects were the same as previous weeks with only a tolerable headache once a week or so. Weeks 10-12 showed more gains in strength and good gains in size the last 3 weeks. My arms, chest and legs all increased in size as I had put on a lot of muscle mass. By this time the headaches had subsided but it was still a little hard to get it up. My ending numbers were:

Weight: 248lbs
Max Bench: 315lbs x 2
Max Deadlift: 525lbs x 2
Max Squat: 435lbs x 2

My bench and deadlift numbers were incredible increases for a 12 week time period especially my deadlift because I injured my back and skipped out on 3 weeks doing deads. As you can tell I had great success with this but their were a few resulting consequences, none of which could not be fixed.

Post Cycle
As a result of not taking any liver protectants during this cycle, around Week 11, I was developing slight Jaundice from liver toxicity. The whites of my eyes were beginning to turn yellow but no physical problems were noticed to speak of. Also from my body’s decreased production of testosterone, my libido was not functioning normally. Although I could still get it up, it was slow and tedious process to get it there. So I began my post cycle therapy. I had this set up for a 4 week post cycle therapy (pct) with 6-Oxo and Milk Thistle. Week 1 was 300mg of 6-Oxo along with 1000mg of Milk Thistle for the Jaundice. Week 2-3, I decreased the 6-Oxo dosage to 200mg with the Milk Thistle staying at 1000mg. By this time I noticed that my eyes were getting whiter and my libido was starting to work properly again. Week 4 dosages were 100mg of 6-Oxo and 1000mg of Milk Thistle. By the end of this week, my eyes were back to their normal color and my libido had no more delays/problems. This short post cycle therapy (pct) seemed to do very well for as everything is back to normal now and working properly.

Recommendations
Would I do this again? Yes, and I definitely will. After this experience I learned some valuable things for myself and for anyone else. If you plan to do this, I recommend that 1000mg of Milk Thistle be taken daily during your cycle to prevent the Jaundice. Although I had no problems with gyno, I suggest a daily B6 supplement just in case some people do have problems with it. Also, even though the 6-Oxo dosages seemed to be sufficient during the 4 week post cycle therapy (pct), I suggest that it be done for a longer period of time, possibly 6 weeks at 300mg for 2 weeks, 200mg for 2 weeks and finally 100mg for 2 weeks all while continuing the Milk Thistle. After finishing my post cycle therapy (pct) my numbers dropped slightly but it was still a great cycle and plan to do it again very soon !!!!! My post cycle therapy (pct) numbers are:

Weight: 238lbs
Max Bench: 305lbs x 2
Max Deadlift: 505lbs x 2
Max Squat: 425lbs x 2

If you guys have any questions regarding this experiment, pm me or post here. Also, I would like to try and make this a sticky if the Mods think it is of any help to anyone.

Last edited:
no, as i am a poor white boy who can barely afford a gym membership, but i do know stuff

Last edited:
youre 220 and your max bench was only 235? Is that a misprint, or are you just a beginner. No offense, but for someone your size you should be pushing at least 300...220 is pretty huge for 5'11". Either way, your numbers are very impressive now.

As for the 6oxo, im no expert, but ive talked to experts, and they say that its crap. I actually started my 4 week m14 4ad stack today, and on the 5th week im taking clomid and nolva (as well as milk thisle) for PCT.

The 4ad is to combat the lethargy brought on by the m1t (as well as some added size and strength). Im also taking hawthorne berry extract for normal blood pressure during the cycle.

12 weeks is way longer than recommended, but half the time you dont use a product per instructions anyway, so i dont really guess it would really have much bad effects other than liver tocicity levels.

Have a look at this thread before your next cycle (especially the first post):
http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=100595&highlight=m1t+faq

MeatWad said:
youre 220 and your max bench was only 235? Is that a misprint, or are you just a beginner. No offense, but for someone your size you should be pushing at least 300...220 is pretty huge for 5'11". Either way, your numbers are very impressive now.

i dont really call myself a beginner to working out but i did start getting serious about it 1 year ago. i had a cushy desk job for about 2 years and got extremely out of shape and weak. that was the reason for my heavy weight!

6-oxo is not near as potent as clomid and nolva but it serves the purpose for someone doing short cycles or someone who doesnt have access to the real deal.......lol! it seemed to clear up any libido problems i had within my 4 wk pct.

that article seems to relate to my 1st post with a few more details regarding m1t. good info though. as for the 12-week thing being to long, pullinbig can tell you that there are people (experts) doing 2x what i was for longer amounts of time with no sides at all.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info t3 :) I really enjoyed reading your log and hearing about your results. I have a lot of M1T stocked up and I'll be starting in January. Good luck with all your future cycles bro'

Nice post. I've also got a thread somewhere on here regarding a 4-weeker and then a 2-3 weeker I did last spring. I also had great results (40lbs bodymass between January and June, over 4 cycles)

Get some bloodwork done, man

T3, you can get some bloodwork done for $22!! Go to HealthTestsDirect, and just at least get GGT tested. For another $15 you can get a comprehensive metabolic profile (CMP), but AT LEAST get your GGT checked. You will be doing people a favor by showing us what this does.

This service will email you some forms, print them out, take them to a local clinic, in your zipcode, where your blood will be drawn, and you will have results emailed to you in a few days. You owe it to yourself man.

Last edited:
those are some nice gains, congrats. But definatly run some liver protectants next time around. Also next time you decide to do this try running some adex to keep water down

K first thing first...
you are from LA? :) Sounds like what we say here in Mobile... do you live in mobile? I attend Powerhouse Gym off university and airport blvd... bout to leave soon and start using USA's gym for free since I'm starting back school next semester...

next thing... where are the people that are supposed to criticize this thread? is it a joke or something? I hope it is... cause a 12 weeker of a methylated oral is idiocy in itself... increasing the dosage to 5 times what most bigger guys use is pure insanity...
then your eyes turn yellow? dude... that isnt normal for ANY juice or hormone or supp or ANYTHING... eyes turning yellow is BAD... you've prolly just screwed your liver up pretty bad... running another cycle like that might KILL you... do you understand the meaning of this word? you might be DEAD or needing a new liver; which since you're a poor boy and you're insurance company could prolly find the cause from blood tests you wont be able to afford a new one...

next thing... why use 6-oxo? it doesnt work well and its super expensive... i dont see how being poor means you can afford 6-oxo... honestly if you cant afford the correct post cycle therapy (pct), you shouldnt be using roids at all... but nolva and clomid are both cheaper than 6-oxo and FAR more effective... and easily accessible for "research" purposes on mice and rats... M1T isnt some weak-ass PH that barely works... its a methylated form of 1-test as we all know is the REAL DEAL steroid... 1-test is already ruff on the system as it is; but when methylated its crazy... which is why we run 2-4 week cycles, 6 week at the max at 10mg, sometimes 15 or 20... but 50?!?!?

next thing... i'd work up naturally for a couple years before even bothering with any of this stuff again... 225 x 2 for a flat bench record is pretty bad when weighing 225... you prolly need to change your program and diet... because i'm 175 and i can do 225 for 3; even more on the decline... bout 300 x 2 ass-to-grass deadlifts on a platform and 285 x 3 for parallel squats... i'm not a big guy at all

I'm not a mean person, and I dont mean to flame... but I think someone needs to slap some sense into you... this is literally one of the stupidest things i've ever seen someone do (cept that one guy that ran dbol for like 6 months)... I'm looking out for your well-being here man; especially since you're a fellow alabama bro.... you like football? :) alabama or auburn :D

To any who read this thread... M1t was meant to be run at 10-20mg per day (10mg being a good first cycle) for 4 weeks to 6 weeks AT THE MAX... 3 weekers work VERY well with it since it acts very fast for most people... 12 weeks is something you run deca and test-e for... and I'd bet this guy's natural test levels are still shot to shit since he ran 6-oxo (a joke) for post cycle therapy (pct) which if running a 12 weeker on a roid needing it; you need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Nolva, AND clomid... cant judge your test levels by looking at your one-eyed willy or your nuts... that dont mean anything... do a blood test and you will be shocked... M1T crashes you pretty bad after 4 weeks....

Last edited:
Well said Id-.

Oh and BTW...WAR EAGLE!!!

When you took M1T, what did you take with it and for how long, what were your gains like?

I plan to run something like this when I feel ready:

5'11" 209 ~10%

M1T 15-20 mg - 4 weeks
1,4 Andro 600-900 mg - 4 weeks
Milk Thistle
R-Ala
Vitamin B-6
PCT with Nolva and Post Cycle from Protein Factory

T3- Bro, how are you feeling now, how much weight have you kept and how is your strength?

JT

Last edited:
Good post Id. The fact is that M1T will shut you down in under 4 *days.* You guys should all do a search for "This is your liver on M1T." It is on AnabolicMinds, and it was posted by a guy who works in a blood lab for the military, so he can test himself daily. What M1T was doing to his system is exactly what it will do to yours. If you do too much, it will be that much worse. -- To the original poster, if you are not joking, then at the bare minimum you need to spend that $22 to go get your GGT level tested, and go from there.

I just registered here because what you did is disturbing to say the least, the fact you seem to brush off jaundice as though its no big deal, and then go on to say you would do this again is scary, scary because what you did was dangerous and foolish and posting it here could entice other people to do the same thing.

Why is what you did dangerous?

1: the dosage you took of M1T is easily 2.5x what has been proven to be not only effective, but also quite toxic.

2: M1T is an especially liver toxic compound

3: your liver is your friend, and a vital organ!

4: 12 weeks is an exceedingly long time to be on a methylated compound, let alone a potently toxic one like M1T, also refer to number 1

5: you developed Jaundice, you brush this off but its a clear visible sign generally speaking of liver dysfunction. Doing another cycle like the one you did before could potentially result in liver failure.

6: liver aside, that much M1T for that long has other nasty effects, like very (see EXTREME) hard shut down of your testosterone production, blood pressure increase, and horrible effects on cholesterol.

I seriousely hope you go to a doctor and get checked out, and see what damage you did or didnt do to yourself.

I must say to all those reading this, this guys post is an example of what NOT to do, development of jaundice is no joke, its not something to take lightly.

best reguards to all.

god damn, the world is ending

man, you people would swear this is the end of the world.

as far as gains go, i have kept about 90% of them as stated in the very 1st post. jaundice isnt as serious problem as you people make it out to be either unless you are under the age of 5 and over the age of 50, especially if it can be cleared up with only 4wks of milk thistle. people get jaundice form a UTI which has nothing to do with the liver.

i have yet to get liver tests done but i can tell you my blood pressure isnt high, my cholesterol is normal (high cholesterol even runs in the family) and other than the yellow eyeballs there were no ill effects associated with it. i didnt even have high blood pressure during the cycle (w/ the exception of during workouts) as i checked it everyday. in fact i felt as good if not better than i do now.

seeing as how i will be at the hospital all day tomorrow, i will get everything checked for you fuckers but i am 98% sure that everything will be normal. i'll even scan the damn labs and post them here for you. everyone is different! everyone does not react the same to something as someone else. and taking a methylated pro hormone is no worse than taking dbol or anadrol for 12 weeks.

i got a question, how many of you experienced roid heads (no offense to anyone) have ever had your hearts examined? a fucked up heart is much worse than a liver!

Last edited:
t3project said:
man, you people would swear this is the end of the world.

as far as gains go, i have kept about 90% of them as stated in the very 1st post. jaundice isnt as serious problem as you people make it out to be either unless you are under the age of 5 and over the age of 50, especially if it can be cleared up with only 4wks of milk thistle. people get jaundice form a UTI which has nothing to do with the liver.

i have yet to get liver tests done but i can tell you my blood pressure isnt high, my cholesterol is normal (high cholesterol even runs in the family) and other than the yellow eyeballs there were no ill effects associated with it. i didnt even have high blood pressure during the cycle (w/ the exception of during workouts) as i checked it everyday. in fact i felt as good if not better than i do now.

seeing as how i will be at the hospital all day tomorrow, i will get everything checked for you fuckers but i am 98% sure that everything will be normal. i'll even scan the damn labs and post them here for you. everyone is different! everyone does not react the same to something as someone else. and taking a methylated pro hormone is no worse than taking dbol or anadrol for 12 weeks.

i got a question, how many of you experienced roid heads (no offense to anyone) have ever had your hearts examined? a fucked up heart is much worse than a liver!

nice post bro. for the haters who say that m1t should only be run for 2 weeks and at 10-20mg/d. fucking idiots is what you are. quit spewing shit you read on some other boards. this guy shared real life data. the only mistake he made was not using a liver protectant and ill bet next time he will. ala and milk thistle work wonders. i know guys doing 100mg/d and been on it for months at that dose with no probs.

i quit posting in this section because of know nots knowing everything with no fucking experince. anyone can read a study and post that crap. but you know what? most of the time they are bullshit.

t3project said:

sure everyone is different, but that difference is very miniscule when it comes to genetics; but for someone of your intelligence level (the lack thereof) I'm not sure you could understand that...

By your "everyone is different" theory, if I had bad internal bleeding that had a good chance of killing me... that i should just not worry about it because I might survive and everyone is different... but then not go to a doctor or a hospital to check and make sure... just ignore it and it will go away right? :rolleyes:

So you checked your blood pressure and your cholesterol huh? Is that how you KNOW these facts about yourself? Then since you got those things tested, why didnt you get a blood test at the same time? hmmm... I'm guessing you really DONT know... just making guesses to try and make up for your stupidity...

nice post bro. for the haters who say that m1t should only be run for 2 weeks and at 10-20mg/d. fucking idiots is what you are. quit spewing shit you read on some other boards. this guy shared real life data. the only mistake he made was not using a liver protectant and ill bet next time he will. ala and milk thistle work wonders. i know guys doing 100mg/d and been on it for months at that dose with no probs.

i quit posting in this section because of know nots knowing everything with no fucking experince. anyone can read a study and post that crap. but you know what? most of the time they are bullshit.
Now its your turn :soap:

Who said it should only be run for 2 weeks? Did you even read my post? Some people dont react fast enough so they have to run it longer; but they still need to use post cycle therapy (pct) like everyone else (6-oxo isnt post cycle therapy (pct))
But for people that do react quickly (like myself) 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for about 12 weeks total works VERY well...

As far as know-nots with no experience... ROFL... I've done my share of cycles of many different varieties with deep research in every SINGLE one of them... far more than you have done obviously if you can make the ridiculous statements in your "way to go bro" speech

Stop using the word hater, its gay...

fucking idiots? So people that have more years of organic chemistry and medial education than your actual AGE are idiots huh?
People say it for a reason you tard... its a methylated compound that has an adverse effect on the liver... the documentation is out there already showing blood work done on a guy running a MUCH lower dosage for a MUCH shorter time and also after using a much more powerful post cycle therapy (pct); not the useless 6-oxo that this moron above used...

Dude you seriously need to wake up and get your head out of your ass... I cant believe you're a vet on this board... there are people out there that are SMARTER THAN YOU.... they are SMARTER THAN ME... and they are working on this compound along with tons of others. You think people just happened to experiment with random drugs until one of them worked? :rolleyes: People who MADE these compounds KNOW what the side effects are and what dosages to recommend... the many many thousands of people that used M1T over the past year or so have documented their gains, their dosages, etc and quite a few of them have done moderate bloodwork...

this guy is judging his test levels by his nuts; which is total stupidity... You're saying most studies are bullshit? You're a fucking idiot man, I swear to god... how do you know this? You're a boy in a man's world and you have no clue of how much smarter some people are than you... :baby: bb.com doesnt post studies so their bs doesnt count... but over at AM I can assure you the studies and experiments arent bogus... but people like you refute evidence if it goes against their opinion simply because they cant accept they might be wrong...

I honestly expected more from a veteran member of the board, but you're prolly a little kid still in high school that doesnt have the responsibility nor the maturity to realize bigger isnt always better and more doesnt always equal more.

You guys are the reason Ephedra got banned and DEFINITELY the reason why the PH ban has gone through and been passed... people too damn stupid to realize the consequences of messing with their hormones...

Last edited:
Back