Mavs lose Nash to Phoenix

doublewiz

Community Veteran, Admin at IronLife.com
Mavs lose Nash to Phoenix

Steve Nash signed with Phoenix for a 6-year $65 million contract. The signing means that Phoenix is out of the race for Kobe Bryant.

Don Nelson said that their franchise is really hurt by this move. "We lost a crucial piece of our franchise and its not like we traded him because we didn't get anything back." The Mavs probably lost a big piece that could have been involved in a trade to acquire Shaq.

Nash is good and all, but wow that's way to much money to give to him.

All tese guys are over paid. I cant remember who, but someone in either NJ or Boston is getting paid 25million for 5 years and the guy avg 8 points a game, and did not even avg double digit boards. Nash is overpaid and we will see how well he does with a cast that does not have Dirk and Finley, it should be interesting

bigdaddy22 said:
All tese guys are over paid. I cant remember who, but someone in either NJ or Boston is getting paid 25million for 5 years and the guy avg 8 points a game, and did not even avg double digit boards. Nash is overpaid and we will see how well he does with a cast that does not have Dirk and Finley, it should be interesting

I think he'll do ok. After all, he does have kevin johnson and dan majerle to work with.

Back