Mavs or Suns

HeHateMe

Who will make it out of the Western Conference?

I like Phoenix as I believe Dirk and Co. will find a way to choke in the conference finals...

If Dallas will lose 5-6 games NOW, they will go to the finals. But if they continue to win, I agree they will CHOKE!

Who will it be in the EAST?

MASS4SURE said:
If Dallas will lose 5-6 games NOW, they will go to the finals. But if they continue to win, I agree they will CHOKE!

Who will it be in the EAST?

Good question!

I'll take Toronto as a sleeper. There's no dominant team so it's really up in the air.

yeah until wade killed them. no wade this year. they are deep and have the two star profile of champions. jet and dirk just flat out kill it. with another year of coaching under avery johnsons belt doesent hurt either. they can finish now. they know what it feels like to lose. they have to be the favorite right now

Did any of you happen to see the Suns/Mavs game last night? I caught the tail end of the re-play this morning on ESPN. Frickin' Nash is incredible...

freakinhuge said:
Spurs will win the west.

As good a shot as either the Mavs or the Suns I suppose. It's a three horse race at this point. I would like to see Nash win a championship to validate his MVP trophies.

btw, with last night's game, I believe Nash may have overtaken Dirk in the race for MVP this season...

Irish Lad said:
Pistons in 5

I can forsee C Webb calling an ill-advised timeout game seven, late in the 4th quarter, game tied, Detroit outta timeouts.

Hey, he's back in Michigan. Everything comes full circle.

Back