Melanotan II, GHRP-2, CJC-1295 w/o DAC dosing for women and men

Blaker24

Seasoned *******
I recently purchased some GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 w/o DAC, found plenty of information about how I should take it, however my girlfriend wants to take it too. She had a child gained a lot of weight and then because of her fast metabolism she lost all her baby fat relatively fast, which didn't really give her skin time to rebound. We were just gonna go straight HGH but our supplier was being a F*** and made us wait for forever so we switched to these two peptides. I have found a really hard time getting dosing for her on any thread, I wanna start her at a high dose, at 100mcg each twice a day, would that be too much? I'm doing 100mcg three times a day of each. Any information from any women who have used these two peptides would be awesome!! Although I'll take advice from anyone!! One last question, really wanna try Melanotan II, I'm already really tan, but I want less maintenance at the tanning salon, Darque Tan is way to expensive. THANKS EVERYONE!!

I would start at 50mcg each 2-3 times a day and go from there.

I've used up to 800mcg ghrp2 and 400mod grf at a time.

Thanks bro, I'm doing 200mcg GHRP-2 three times a day and CJC-1295 w/o DAC 100mcg three times a day. My girl really wants to do a high dose and doesn't wanna wait (haha women), SO she is doing 100mcg of each two times a day. I will keep everyone posted on her results and mine as I see there is a lack of personal experience on the boards..

Me: 213lbs, age 24, HT 6'0
400mg test E a week
.5mg Letrozole a day
120mcg clen a day
100 T3 a day
600mcg GHRP-2 a day
300mcg CJC-1295 a day

Girl: 120lbs, age 22, HT 5'6
80mcg Clen a day
200mcg GHRP-2 a day
200mcg CJC-1295 a day

We are getting ready for vacation, we'll keep everyone posted!!

Blaker,

If your even still active....would love to know the results your GF received from the peps, as I am in the same situation with mine.

Back