Melanotan II

Jimmykick

Lift, eat, sleep and grow
I just received mine

The mixing directions are unclear and the injection instructions are to use an insulin /diabetic needle but to inject intramuscularly

Please explain

thanks

I just used a sling pin and injected wherever. IM or subq doesn't matter for MTII.

Just mix it like your would HCG, take your water and squirt it down the side until you have the desired concentration.

And I suggest that you 1) take pics for us and 2) Tan

thefantom1 said:
Let us know how this works... Im very curious...

I got significantly darker about a week after using it. I didn't tan (but I'm naturally dark) but I can definitely imagine being very dark with tanning. I'm about 1.5 months done using it, and I've lost pretty much all of the tan but it is winter as well so i'm not in the sun.

did it give you a ridiculous sex drive? word is that it makes you very horny

My question was why do the directions state "inject IM" and also "use an insulin syringe"

Jimmykick said:
did it give you a ridiculous sex drive? word is that it makes you very horny

My question was why do the directions state "inject IM" and also "use an insulin syringe"

In all the reports I read it said that you would get an erection 15minutes post injection that would last for 1-3 hours. I didn't get this at all. It also said that you would get sick post inection, I got a little upset stomache the first 3 injections or so but after that there was nothing.

As for injecting IM or Subq, like I said, doesn't matter. Just use a slin pin and inject anywhere you like. Rotate injection sites so that dark spots don't develop.

Back