Melting point Tests

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Hi Guys

I am doing some melting point tests, to make sure my method and equipment are correct I did the below tests.

Boiled water which boiled at 99c

Creatine Ethyle Ester which melted at 130c should melt at 162c

Taurine which melted at 270c should melt at 305c

Var powder which changed colour at 186c but melted at 196c should melt at 226-230c

Method:

I have a temp probe which for the water I just dropped into the kettle, looked 100% accurate! for the melting point of the powders I placed the probe onto a cast iron saucepan so it was resting flat and firm the saucepan had deep sides and no air flow was disurbed, I then slowly turned the heat setting up and waited patiently as the degrees climbed to obtain the above results.

What the hell is going wrong it looks perfectly accuarate for the water but seems 30c out on all my powders....I can't have 3 fake powders or depending on how the chemicals have been formed can the +- really be this variable ?

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated :D

Its 30 all the time you said? Maye youve done something wrong? By the way, is there another possibility testing the raw material?

The MP test is nice and cheap and only needs a small amount to test rather then wasting a whole gram...I might try buying another probe tomorrow as I'm not getting to much feedback on this post :D

wierd, dunno what to say except...CEE tastes like shit. Does it taste like shit?

For the other powders, not sure mate try again with a different probe.

CEE tastes like shit. Does it taste like shit?

HOLY SHITE! your not wrong the first time I took it I nearly vomited! I had no idea so just poured a couple of g into my mouth! I was heaving for about 10mins :Puke:

Since then I've capped the fuckers, I tried mixing it with everything on the planet but unless I mix it with something even more disgusting there's no way to mask the taste! At least you know the stuff is real :D

Odd thing is the pre capped CEE I ordered before tastes fine but seems to be mixed with a sharp fizzy tasting substance...With the disgusting stuff I've now capped I don't seem to get as good pumps with it...maybe it's because my body hates me :D

What effects have you had with CEE ? I've even passponed my Var cycle at the mo cos the CEE is giving me some serious gains :D Obviously not a touch on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but for something legal it's insane....I pop 2g before bed, 2g 4hours before I train and holy shit I look like Popeye :D

VAR and CEE = some freeky shit :D I'd probably be unable to train with the extreme pumps :D

Back