More EVOCASH Questions

SkedMedz

How does someone fund your account? Do they need an Evocash account as well, and then they just transfer funds? Can they do it without an Evo account, and if yes, then how???

HOW THE FUCK do you receive cash back from this thing? I mean this shit is so damn confusing.

How do you, and WHERE do you go to get a ATM Card for it?

Here's my problem. I have been seeing COUNTLESS Threads lately as to how safe this fucking thing is, and how everyone oughtta be using it. But noone has fully explained it either. I don't fucking care what ANYONE says, it's WAY TOO confusing. I finally got an account set up, and that in itself is a miracle basically. I still have questions though. Can you sence my frustration here? Good.:D

I haven't researched it extensively but I really don't understand how it can be that "safe". They still have to track transactions electronically.

It's safe because no one can figure out how to use tha damn thing , which keeps us from doing bad things!!!!!!! :D j/k

It's supposedly "safe" because you can set up an anonymous names to do your transactions (if you are sending money) and use an anonymous name to recieve money (at which point you transfer funds to your real second account to pick up). Or something to that effect, I am very confused also..lol

Heyyo said:
Skedmedz, you were able to set up an account? wow! lol I din't have the patience. I still don't get it and I don't trust it one bit.

1) Go to www.evocash.com

2) click on NEW ACOUNT

3) Scroll down and click on "I accept"

4) Type in all need info. This does NOT have to be real your info IF you are just transfering money out to another account. You WILL need to use a real email address.

5) You will get a email with your account number and letting you know it is now open. Go to the website and log in.

6) On the left hand side, click on " FUND YOUR ACCOUNT"
a) bank wire- easy to do- allow up to 5 days to credit account usally with in 24 hours
b) cashiers checks or money orders-cheepest way- will credit account with in 24 hours
c) western union & moneygram-will credit account with in 24 hours
d) credit cards- go to www.electrumx.com- There is a extra fee and a paper trail

NOTE: for "a" and "b" you will need to print the form, like it says to.

7) Pick how you want to fund your account. FUND IT!!! If sending payment through the mail USE A TRACKING SERVICE, fed-ex, ups, usps express

8 ) 24 hours after they receive your fund. Log in to your account to check on funds.

9) Transfer money: On the left side click on "TRANSFER FUNDS" Then just do what it says.

10) This whole process takes less then 5 minutes to set up. When transfering money it takes less then 2 minutes and you never have to leave your house!!! No more high fees!! Everybody stays safe!!

If you want to fund the account using wu or mg your going to end up paying the wu fee and the evo fee. cheapest and safest way is to use a money order to fund the account. If your going to use wu to fund the account i wouldn't even bother with evo

you aint kidding what a freakin pain in the arse....hey house, your mothers uncles siters brother paid for that stuff in the pic of yours with evocash right , maybe he could help out skedz.LOL ( joke)..sorry skedz I feel your pain........good luck

I signed up the other day couldnt understand how to use the freaken thing, they told me to signup at x-changers.com i dont know wtf that is then they told me they had a mimumum..a bunch of crap..if its cheap then maybe ill give second try

Say someone sends me money and I want to withdraw it. How does that happen? I figured that I would set up 2 accounts and have one that I use for buying stuff. If someone wants to send me money, I guess I should have it sent to my "faked named" account, once it is there I should transfer the funds to my "real" account. Does this seem like the way it should be done? It doesn't seem to secure, I'm sure it could still be traced to my first account. What do you guys think?

well, I did a little digging and found out about the charges for transactions. Here's a link..

Evo Charges

Opening an evocash account is FREE and there are no recurring service charges. It takes only a few minutes! Just click on the "Create a new account" link on our homepage and fill out the application form. Within seconds of the submission of your correct application, your account will be opened. Then all you need to do, to begin using your account is to fund it (convert some of your funds to evos). See "How to fund your account". Once funded, your account and balance may then be viewed on line, by means of your personal login and password.
The fee to transfer your evos to another evocash account is FREE

FUNDING CHARGES

There is currently no fee to fund your evocash account.

WITHDRAWAL CHARGES

To transfer or pay into any other external account (outside evocash) incurs an administrative and processing fee of either

a) E-gold NORMAL
Evocash fee: 3.0% / min.5.00
b) PayPal
Evocash fee: 4.5% / min.5.00
c) Checks
Evocash fee: 1.8% / min.2.00
Plus 1 of the following delivery methods
First Class US Mail - $4.00
Fedex US - $25.00
Fedex International - $75.00

d) Credit Union
Evocash fee: 2.5% / min.4.00
e) INTGold
f) Springpay
g) NetPay
Evocash fee: 4.5% / min.5.00
h) International
Evocash fee: 1.8% / min.2.00 plus External Charge: 42.50 evos

Please see "Closing your account" regarding termination of accounts.

Back