Mr Universe's Pgh

JACKDAROIDER

I'm very curious to know how many people have gotten fat burning results from this "oral product" I used it for over a year and can honestly say that it did help me burn out a lot of fat and lose water in my physique. Furthermore, I can't believe how weel I sleep at night and wake up energized in the morning..... In the past I used Humatrope and found that I did seem to build a tolerance to it after about 2 weeks. What I have seen using myself as a guinne pig is that the PGH seemed to keep me from building the tolerance. I recently competed in the nationals last year and placed top 5 in my class. After discontinuing the PGH for three months my bodyfat increased by 15% after my 6 month of cycling with tren, sus, deca, igf1 and gh. The only difference between my prep was I added the PGH to everything I was taking. I had Todd Sweeney, (Kevin Levrones nutritionist), to help me. I had blood work done 6 weeks after my competition. I recieved the first results from my blood work one week later. My levels were very low as suspected, enough that my doc was going to prescribe me a low amount of test with the understanding I had just come off a long hormone therapy cycle as he put it. After talking to Mr. Universe, he decided to send me a 3 month kit to see if my blood levels would change. Obviously, I took him up on the offer for the free PGH. Well, after using it for only 14 days, (sub q) 1/2cc in the morning and 1/2 cc at night, I went back to my neurologist and my results on the bloodwork were unbelievalble. Using only the PGH as a post cycle, within 14 days my HDL, LDL, IGF1, and testosterone/epitestosterone levels returned to extremely healthy numbers, enough that my doctor wanted to know what I was taking because he had never seen anyone bounce back like this after taking anabolic steroids for such a long period and in the dosages I used them. My blood levels leveled out almost immediately. HDL and LDL were perfect, and he said that my test levels skyrocketed to that of an average 25 year old male. I really dont know what to think about all this, but what I can tell you is that although my doctor was a little suprised that the angle of "oral use only" usually means its bull shit according to him, but he told me that he was so impressed by my blood work that he decided to order some for himself to see what it could do for him. He's using it now and likes it. "Crazy eh?" I am in no way affiliated with Mr. u and his business, and if you have read some of my past posts, you will see that I have not always backed some of the products he has sold as truely effective. All I'm saying is that I have bloodwork in front of me that shows that the product did nothing harmful, but helped me come off a cyle. I never crashed. Not to mention I kept all my size and still have a lot of veins....especially the vein down the biceps which I usually lose once I get off......when I combined it with my pre-contest regimine I was able to come in lean enough to place top 5 in the middleweight at the NPC nationals this year....The question I kept getting was, "what did you change?" I have always been told by NPC judges, Pros like Kevin Levrome, Flex Wheeler, Ron Coleman, King Kamali, Don Long, Monica Brant, and even Arnold Schwartzenegger, Todd Sweeney (professional nutrtionist for the IFBB, Chad NIchols, and the newest guy, and very close friend for years, Steve McCloud (Jr USA heavyweight winner) champ 2004, that I had the size, a lot of cut, and perfect symetry, but I just needed to drop a few pound of water around the lower abs and upper quads.... this year it happened. First time ever I had no water in my lower abs and cross striations in my quads and glutes. Whether or not it was hard work and nutrition, I can't say 100% for sure, but what I did notice is that the only thing I did different was combining the gh with pgh which seemed to keep my body from building a tolerance. I know a lot of people have not experienced these results, but just as many have. I have wondered for a while if it was just a head thing, but after getting my blood work back, I have to back Mr. U and agree that if you can't afford expensive growth hormone and are looking for a healthy way to use an effective growth hormone product I think PGH is the best route for anyone. The way Mr. U decribed it to me was that PGH is a three step precursor to GH. Basically the law states you cant take 3 without a prescription, but we are all permitted to take 1+1+1 to stimulate the pituitary. I can honestly say that usually I am very disappointed in a lot of supplements I have bought in the past, but PGH is one supplement that has gained my attention.......
-One last note. I'm 31 years old, and I have noticed that many of the younger people who have used it have been dissatisfied, but when combining it with HGH, I really think that it can enhance growth hormone and prevent tolerance build up if used strictly. Work to make things work. My neuroligist doctor (Antonio Valentine) and my endocrinologist (Dick Renald Harper) are so amazed by my blood work that they want to study me the next time I prepare for a show. PGH seemed to not only help kick my normal hormone levels back to normal, but it also raise my ng levels (I think that what he said), to show a 300% spike in IGF-1 and growth. Ever since Mr. U and oral ject soloutions brought PGH out I have been intrigued by it. However, the most important thing to know is that everyone is different. I have seen people shoot amounts of steroids that would kill a horse and they still could'nt even win a local class 3 show. Keep that in mind..... I'm not trying to be a promotor of PGH, but I have to agree with a lot of people who have experienced results. If you work to make it work, it will..... My next show will be later in the year and I will again be getting blood work done. If anything, the product not only seems to help keep muscle gains and burn fat, but there seems to be a lot of evidence that it can be used to restart the pituitary after coming off a hard cycle. I'll let you know more later, but again, my doc could'nt believe how good my bloodwork came out after only two weeks, and I notice that there are a lot of people agreeing with me. Just thought I would share this with you. Mr. U said that PGh was not added to the new controlled list and he can keep selling it. This is not a miracle drug, but I think it is very interesting. Lets just hope the government does't try to take it because we know how that goes. Its made for oral use technically, but Mr. U explained the whole process to me. He's using a science/lab corporation in Maryland/Washington DC area to put it together to guarentee the purity, sterility, and potency....

PS- I've noticed that a lot of younger bodybuilders have not been that impressed. If you have used it, like it or not, how did it work for you? If you are under 25, it seems to have limited benefit, but if you are over 30, or have come off a long cycle and have no energy, try taking a 1/2 cc eod for 2 weeks and see if it does'nt help you after a post cycle. I am very curious about this new supplement. I deffinately have achieved results from it... Believe me I'm careful as I can be about taking new things, but there is deffinately something to this supplement "drug"...... nothing extraordinary, but impressive and I have blood work to prove it.

Those who have use it...... what results did you get, how did you take it, and how old are you. I'm very interested for my own knowledge.

Last edited:
Back