multi use vials.

pretty ricky

family man
do you guys use your vials over and over?a vial already sealed that you have put solution in and emptied using a sterile needle each time.i was thinking of refilling my vials with the same brew.

That syringe isn't sterile by the time you stick it into the vial. That's why we put an antimicrobial (BA) into gear.

While technically I think you would be fine reusing a vial, why bother? sterile vials are available for cheap.

mranak said:
That syringe isn't sterile by the time you stick it into the vial. That's why we put an antimicrobial (BA) into gear.

While technically I think you would be fine reusing a vial, why bother? sterile vials are available for cheap.

I re-use my larger vials (>=100ml) and they are fine. Just rinse with isopropyl alcohol and let dry. Works fine.

yeah thats what i'm talking about.my 50ml 100ml vials.they have a stopper on them would you just put some iso in and rinse then pull it out and just let the last little bit evap.

RJH8541 said:
I re-use my larger vials (>=100ml) and they are fine. Just rinse with isopropyl alcohol and let dry. Works fine.
So does that mean that you have a crimper?

mranak said:
So does that mean that you have a crimper?

well, yes, but that has nothing to do with what I was getting at. I don't re-crimp my large vials cause I just use them for storage anyway. Say i make 100ml of test e, i store it all in there and just pour it into smaller vials to inject from. Just easier for handling purposes.

hmmm... riiite... handling purposes... I hope you actually have a much better reason behind this because I don't remember a 100ml vial being so heavy or awkward I couldn't draw from it myself... and why bother exposing your gear more than necessary??? doesn't add up.... recrimp your vial or buy sterile ones... costs you a few bucks bro..

Back