My 2nd run with IGF-DES!

You and your lab rat dress the same. I heard you like to workout in a pink thong as well!! Hahaha

Damn I jut got :Pokeowned!

So my hamster went to the gym this morning and did chest.

I reasoned it out that chest was ok since it puts no direct pressure on the lower back and the pinched nerve
Hamster also did his IGF-DES shot this morning pre workoiut into the pecs. 50mcg into each one.

Chest was swole and he felt good! Pumps are there so fast!

Osta-gain So far I'm really happy with this purchase.

The hamster limped into the gym and limped back out! There was even a pretty cardio lady that offered to massage his back some time :p Damn right I'll take some pitty massage!!!

This was me at the gym this morning, Big H had to of been stalking me to know about the thong!

frenchy_medium.jpg

Last edited:
Some of you know "my hamster" has a little injury so he is out of the gym for at least the next few weeks.

I went ahead and decided to blast the injured area with IGF-DES to see about speeding up the healing process and also to help him keep from getting fat while he is laid out of the gym.

I know he could just step back from the grill an table but he is an old man/hamster who enjoys his steaks!

The run will begin in 5 minutes when i inject :)

I ordered a few vials of the DES last week and it was from osta-gain.com our board sponsor.

He tossed in a bottle of osta-gain max and some ML 2 for me to try out the DES I paid for. Just to keep things up front and in the open. This feedback on the DES will be 100% honest for better or worse :)

I will run the osta gain max during my post cycle therapy (pct) which starts in a little over a week. The ML 2 I will be sending to a buddy on the board and he will comment on it. My Hamster is already olive skinned from some greek genes and isn't looking to get darker :p

Anyway, going to mix and inject into my hamster back in a bit to start the log and comment.

This is a pic of the research subject taken a few weeks ago when he was last in the gym

1970.jpg

lmao...nice log and great pick brotha lol

i put my name with the card info instead of my girls so im stiiiiiiilll waiting for the funds to get re funded so i can get some damn DES and see what this is all about....im glad i saw what you put about MT 2 looks promising my hampster could use some color...better go collect on that massage im sure shell be up for a happy ending looll

Working out yesterday was a bad idea! agitated the injury

injected the hamster with another 100mcg this morning near his injury site. Hamster got a pump in his forearm from writing christmas cards lol

Good stuff

So everything I've been reading about on DES is saying that the spike in IGF is almost an instant thing and then declines rapidly. So bang in does it's thing and then out relatively quick also. If one were to do blood work you would probably want the blood drawn just a few minutes after injecting. Harry had blood drawn 8 minutes post injection today, that should give an accurate reading?

I'm not sure 8 minutes is long enough post injection to test but had to start somewhere. If the results are weird I'll re test 30 min post injection.

I may or may not post those results here since we all know the brand I'm using. I'm not sure I am testing at the right time after injection either. I wanted to test a few products without going into who made them. Just the substances themselves to see if they are worth using VS HGH etc for me.

we'll see

Last edited:
Very nice ZEEK. I appreciate your effort. And you are correct we will have to figure out timing. If you have a bg meter you should have a decrease post inject as well.

I'm considering making some trades with igf so even we won't know which brand we are using so we can simply test results unbiased. After figuring out testing I may for my own personal use test specifics but I'm not looking to start any sponsor vs sponsor stuff. Just want to see what's happening. I know it works so just like to see the method of action.

That would be great User, and like you said just testing the compounds.

I can feel this DES is good just from the hunger and pumps ( I snuck some curls in today:p )

Going into post cycle therapy (pct) in a week so this should go a long way in helping with that especially since I can't train in the way that I want to for at least a few more weeks.

Oddly enough the nerve pain running down my leg is much less today. It could be that I have been staying off of the chair here in the ocmputer room and laying down or staying on the recliner.

This labcorp doesn't play games!! 30 hr turn around on results.

Anyway, I've sent out a few PM's to ask about posting these. If it won't cause any issues I'll share results a little later tonight.

It's always nice when a company tells you to go ahead and post blood work results withyout knowing up front if those results are going to be good or bad! Osta-president gave me the thumbs up before knowing what my numbers were. Nice to see a company that has real faith in what they sell! props guys!

results

IGF-1 384 High ranges 87-238

My most recent baseline

That is +204pts to the IGF-1 from 100mcg DES.

I would say that will surely create the environment for what I am wanting it for right now. Injury repair! Once I get back in the gym those numbers are more than high enough to create many new satellite muscle cells also!

I knew I liked DES before the blood work and now I love this stuff! permanent part of my supps from here on out!

At almost 50 I would like to keep my IGF levels around 400. It usually takes me 4iu of good quality HGH to see those numbers. A little more of the cheaper chinese generics

dam cant wait to start

The thing with this test I did, even though it shows awesome results, it was just 8 minutes post injection. Leaves me with more questions to answer

Would the results been 500+ IGF-1 after say 20 minutes? when exactly does it reach peak levels in reference to boosted levels

How would they look 1 hour post injection since it is said to be in fast and out fast.

I have to admit I love getting my results the next day.

Thats great they allowed you to post without knowing the results but it shows confidence in their product. This is a great result as you said I've seen guys on 5 iu to get that's as an igf level.

I'd like to also test lr3 but it's going to require a couple test. I'd like to do 1,10,20 hours post lr3 or something along those lines.

I'm pretty impressed by this. There are so many claims out that real igf can't be made or can't be made at an sort of quality but it's pretty obvious it can.

I used about 10-15 vials from a company. About half produced noticeable results, the other half just nothing. I thought maybe I was using to much to close together. Then I tried another company and it was like the first time I had tried it. It's pretty easy to tell when you have quality igf after using mediocre and garbage. Testing bg and igf helps though too.

I have to admit I love getting my results the next day.

Thats great they allowed you to post without knowing the results but it shows confidence in their product. This is a great result as you said I've seen guys on 5 iu to get that's as an igf level.

I'd like to also test lr3 but it's going to require a couple test. I'd like to do 1,10,20 hours post lr3 or something along those lines.

I'm pretty impressed by this. There are so many claims out that real igf can't be made or can't be made at an sort of quality but it's pretty obvious it can.

I used about 10-15 vials from a company. About half produced noticeable results, the other half just nothing. I thought maybe I was using to much to close together. Then I tried another company and it was like the first time I had tried it. It's pretty easy to tell when you have quality igf after using mediocre and garbage. Testing bg and igf helps though too.

I wish they gave package deals for tests! maybe like pay for 10 up front for $30 lol

I'm willing to work 1 test per month in to my supplement budget. I've already done 2 this month since I had to establish my baseline. Next month I have to test testosterone levels to see how post cycle therapy (pct) goes. So it will be Feb before I can do any more :(

Ya my hamster will get blood e times in 4 weeks on doses I got a theory im testing but hamster needs to give a lot of blood and need 16 weeks to test my theory

Good to hear from both of you. The people at privateMD are pretty cool and I may ask them for some type of discount so I can test igf levels 2-3 times in a day then again a few weeks to a month later. I just want to see how the lr3 is going to respond.

But like you guys I'm almost due for my on cycle labs. I try to test every 8 weeks I'm on, then as I'm coming off so I know estro etc is in range then of course after post cycle therapy (pct). It can get expensive. I have a contact with another online lab and he is very willing to work with people in putting together specific combinations etc. Its all they lab corps as well but I typically don't use them because I've always had a good experience with privateMD. But I will contact him and see if they can offer a discounted rate if we purchase like 3 igf tests at one time. Not sure how it would work to pay then test later but I can run it by him so if you guys have a request I'll see what he can do.

I'm working on then doing the same as female hormone panel at privateMD but adding a couple things to it. So let me know if you have any ideas and I'll see if it's possible. I can't promise anything but he's usually willing to try.

It's always nice when a company tells you to go ahead and post blood work results withyout knowing up front if those results are going to be good or bad! Osta-president gave me the thumbs up before knowing what my numbers were. Nice to see a company that has real faith in what they sell! props guys!

results

IGF-1 384 High ranges 87-238

My most recent baseline

That is +204pts to the IGF-1 from 100mcg DES.

I would say that will surely create the environment for what I am wanting it for right now. Injury repair! Once I get back in the gym those numbers are more than high enough to create many new satellite muscle cells also!

I knew I liked DES before the blood work and now I love this stuff! permanent part of my supps from here on out!

At almost 50 I would like to keep my IGF levels around 400. It usually takes me 4iu of good quality HGH to see those numbers. A little more of the cheaper chinese generics

Did I mention how excited I am to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's too bad we need to cycle IGF in short cycles. I'm guessing that you can't go straight into LR3 from des and the other way around and just stay on :(

Back