My 2nd run with IGF-DES!

Yeah I've stayed on lr3 up to 60 days or so but it did start to seem like it wasn't having the same effect actually after around 40-45 days. I spent a lot of time with 50 days on 30 off. A steady 400-500 igf level for the majority of the year will probably have some great results.

Good to hear from both of you. The people at privateMD are pretty cool and I may ask them for some type of discount so I can test igf levels 2-3 times in a day then again a few weeks to a month later. I just want to see how the lr3 is going to respond.

But like you guys I'm almost due for my on cycle labs. I try to test every 8 weeks I'm on, then as I'm coming off so I know estro etc is in range then of course after post cycle therapy (pct). It can get expensive. I have a contact with another online lab and he is very willing to work with people in putting together specific combinations etc. Its all they lab corps as well but I typically don't use them because I've always had a good experience with privateMD. But I will contact him and see if they can offer a discounted rate if we purchase like 3 igf tests at one time. Not sure how it would work to pay then test later but I can run it by him so if you guys have a request I'll see what he can do.

I'm working on then doing the same as female hormone panel at privateMD but adding a couple things to it. So let me know if you have any ideas and I'll see if it's possible. I can't promise anything but he's usually willing to try.

Hey pops not robbing thread but user it sounds like me and you going to try sorta same thing pm me when you got time to discuss

This IGF stuff really is great! as you guys know I haven't been in the gym much at all in the last few weeks. The IGF is keeping me looking full and feeling good with all things considered. I started post cycle therapy (pct) already so am hoping it helps me maintain my muscle while I am waiting on my levels to rebound and also waiting to get back int he gym. That is a lot to hope for from one peptide but I do feel it will deliver!

Today makes 1 week since the start of this 2nd run.

I'm scared to jinx myself but the back and sciatic problem seems much less today than it has been! What is to credit for this? time off from the gym? IGF? a combo of both?

Don't know, don't care as long as it keeps healing at this pace :)

With a little luck I'll be back in the gym full swing by the new year!

Still with us big man. I hope this brings you back full swing but you are still badass even when injured.

Thanks buddy! These doctors are driving me nuts! it's been almost two weeks since they said they would refer me to a another neuro, the last one didn't accept my crap HMO plan!

I need better insurance. Going to look into blue cross blue shield and just pay for it out of pocket. This garbage my employer pays for is almost worthless around here. Only certain doctors within the plan and then they have to approve every procedure.

I'm going down to the Primary cares office in a few minutes to raise hell.

On a brighter note I am getting better slowly I still can't be on my feet for very long though without that sciatic acting up.

I'm dying to get back in the gym full swing!

Snuck into the gym yesterday for a shoulder/ tri's session.

I said I was going to go light before I got there but being the old coot that I am I just can't help myself from stacking plates on a bar. Went heavy on the military presses which I'm hoping won' cause me issues today with my injury.

Great pumps, great work out. I was sweating like a pig for almost two hours after I got home from the gym. It was one of those intense sessions!

IN PCT and strength is still the same as when I was on cycle. Usually experience a drop off by now. knocking on wood!

Wanted to update you guys

I'm back in the gym 3-4 days per week, my weight is holding steady at 260lbs. The des has really helped keep me from getting that post cycle chub that comes with the crashing test levels. Pumps were fantastic yesterday at the gym, strength is holding close but not like when I was on the d-bol during the cycle. Still really good considering post cycle therapy (pct) is about done.

Weird thing about this post cycle therapy (pct) with DES is that I feel recovered! everything I know tell me that isn't possible this soon but I still "feel" recovered. Blood work at the end of the first week in Jan will give some real answers.

Now I keep reading that DES doesn't need to be cycled. conflicting info for now but I am tempted to stay on it for a few months and see what happens. I don't know, going to research this more.

O-M this stuff is off the chain!

some of you know "my hamster" has a little injury so he is out of the gym for at least the next few weeks.

I went ahead and decided to blast the injured area with igf-des to see about speeding up the healing process and also to help him keep from getting fat while he is laid out of the gym.

I know he could just step back from the grill an table but he is an old man/hamster who enjoys his steaks!

The run will begin in 5 minutes when i inject :)

i ordered a few vials of the des last week and it was from osta-gain.com our board sponsor.

He tossed in a bottle of osta-gain max and some ml 2 for me to try out the des i paid for. Just to keep things up front and in the open. This feedback on the des will be 100% honest for better or worse :)

i will run the osta gain max during my post cycle therapy (pct) which starts in a little over a week. The ml 2 i will be sending to a buddy on the board and he will comment on it. My hamster is already olive skinned from some greek genes and isn't looking to get darker :p

anyway, going to mix and inject into my hamster back in a bit to start the log and comment.

This is a pic of the research subject taken a few weeks ago when he was last in the gym

1970.jpg

pink really zeek?

Wanted to update you guys

I'm back in the gym 3-4 days per week, my weight is holding steady at 260lbs. The des has really helped keep me from getting that post cycle chub that comes with the crashing test levels. Pumps were fantastic yesterday at the gym, strength is holding close but not like when I was on the d-bol during the cycle. Still really good considering post cycle therapy (pct) is about done.

Weird thing about this post cycle therapy (pct) with DES is that I feel recovered! everything I know tell me that isn't possible this soon but I still "feel" recovered. Blood work at the end of the first week in Jan will give some real answers.

Now I keep reading that DES doesn't need to be cycled. conflicting info for now but I am tempted to stay on it for a few months and see what happens. I don't know, going to research this more.

O-M this stuff is off the chain!

That is what is making me hold off on this. I would like to see more positive results in logs and detailed info on it.

Looks good so far though.

Just bactereostatic water Gymrat! Each 1mg vial lasted 10 days in the fridge and I felt no loss in effectiveness. Pumps and everything were excellent on day 1 on a vial or on the last day.

Why would you need a vial of des to last 6 months to 1 year after mixing? It's 1mg and the common dosage is 100mcg per day = 10 days

I'm not sure about that gymrat, I've always heard much less than 6 months even with AA.

I don't trust AA, I don't think it agrees with the muscles once it is injected in. I could be wrong but I feel really good about the BW and many guys are using this instead now.

AA extends its shelf life but I wouldn't trust a peptide suspension that is 6 mos to a year old even suspended in a pH stable solvent like AA...

Back