My Cycle

rokafellaz

Ok I have not used roids since I was 21-22 years old. I've been think of doing another cycle of the below. This is only my second cycle of injectables.(only other roids I took was d-bols w/o anything else)
My previous cycle was deca & test one shot per week for 10 weeks. This cycle here is for 10 weeks also but plan on 2 shots per week monday & thursdays, it would add up to the following. I've been working out for awhile but really stuck at around 155lbs. I Plan on eating like a madman and taking in about 4 protein shakes per day & atleast 2-3 real meals per day. Just wondering if any of you guys have any experience with this type of cycle. what kinda gains can I expect. I am 29 years old now.... 5'8" tall... I don't want anyone to bash me so I would appreciate the input.

200mg of Trenbolone Acetate
400mg of Nandrolone Deconate
500mg Of Test Decanoate

Why not just go with test enanthate or cyp rather than the slightly longer ester of test? Or extend your cycle to at least 12-14 weeks to take into account the longer half life of decanoate.

You also didn't make it clear when you ran the tren (throughout I suppose?). If I had tren acetate sitting around, I'd probably want to use it the last 6-8 weeks of the cycle to harden up and add that last little bit of mass. The dose is modest at 200mg EW but that is fine if it is your first time using tren. You can always adjust with a short ester like acetate.

How many mgs test/deca did you run on your first cycle? I'm assuming it was some time ago from the wording in your original post?

Honestly, at 155 lbs I doubt you need 1.1 grams of total gear per week, especially if you haven't cycled in quite some time. What do you plan on running for your next cycle? 2 grams per week? If you always try to gain the most from the least, you leave room for play in subsequent cycles while at the same time limiting side effects.

Why not just go with enthanate or cypionate at 500mg/wk?

I'm not exactly sure the doses of deca & test I did it was around 8 years ago that I cycled it... I recall only injecting once per week, i'm sure it was half the doses I specified for this cycle. I have not really thought about another cycle after I test this one out, I've been working out since after H.S. most I ever got up to was 160- 165lbs.. would I deally like to get up to 175-185lbs... currently 152 lbs now.... I know i could probably run one shot per week but with the 2 I figure the bulk would come a bit quicker......

rokafellaz said:
I'm not exactly sure the doses of deca & test I did it was around 8 years ago that I cycled it... I recall only injecting once per week, i'm sure it was half the doses I specified for this cycle. I have not really thought about another cycle after I test this one out, I've been working out since after H.S. most I ever got up to was 160- 165lbs.. would I deally like to get up to 175-185lbs... currently 152 lbs now.... I know i could probably run one shot per week but with the 2 I figure the bulk would come a bit quicker......

If you haven't cycled in nearly eight years, that's even more reason to keep it simple and basic. You essentially have what amounts to born again virgin receptors.

IMO it would be absolutely crazy to run the cycle you have outlined in your original post. 20 lbs is certainly do-able running just test at 500, heck even 400mg/wk. Atleast it 'should' be if all the other factors such as diet, training, and recuperation are in line...

HeHateMe is right you will get great results from 500test, even 300-400 should give great results....with such low doses risk of bloat/hairloss/gyno/high blood pressure would largely be avoided...alot of the gains without to much of the sides...

Have you got your post cycle therapy (pct) sorted... Nolva/Clomid ? Also get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ( Such as Aromisan/AIFM ) on hand incase you start getting bloat/gyno.

Back