My first cycle Anavar

KISAWA

Hi girls,,,, I just found this board!! I'm still getting as manay informations I can about gear especially for women!

On monday I started taking Oxandrolone (anavar) and I thought I' start with 5 mg a day divided in 2 dosis. So , 2,5 mg AM en 2,5 mg PM.

I'm doing great, I love the feeling of strength actually! No sides!! But on monday I felt sick (the flu) and for 2 days felt like I was fighting some sort of bug! There are a lot of sick people in my neighbourhood!

My question: When you feel like you're getting the flu, should you stop the cycle and resume it when you're feeling better or can you keep on taking it!
And, when do you UP the doasage ??? After one week?? 2 weeks???

Can you cycle oxandrolone with something else (primo or winny) near the end of the cycle to keep on seeing results???
That's a lot of question , sorry!!!

First of all, WELCOME TO OLOGY!!! Glad to have another female member!

Please keep us posted on your cyle, training etc!

as per your questions:

My question: When you feel like you're getting the flu, should you stop the cycle and resume it when you're feeling better or can you keep on taking it!

Often flu like symptoms are associated with steroid use. If it is caused by your anavar and change in body chemistry then you can stay on as they won't last long.. I do suggest you up your vitamin C and multis vitamins!
If you're feeling sick for more than a week and running a high temp and can't train... imo i would run 2.5mgs everyday just to allow my body to adjust and the var become active.. then when back training get it to your 5mg dosage +

And, when do you UP the doasage ??? After one week?? 2 weeks???
There is no set time.. this is your body's decision.. If you are handing the var well with no sides, you may want to increse. I would definitely give your body 2 weeks before even thinking of increasing as within 2 weeks you will know if you can tolerate it or if you even need it. 5mgs may get you the results you want without even having to increase the dosage.

Can you cycle oxandrolone with something else (primo or winny) near the end of the cycle to keep on seeing results???
Var gains seem to have a good duration! Its not like you're gonna stop working out post cycle right? so if you continue training with intensity you will continue to see results... Just remember to keep your protein high!

on another note.. stacks (ie: var/primo etc) can be great cycles that should be well planned out for specific results.. and normally stacked means run together...

good luck and hope i've helped
super

Thanks for the reply!! I feel better since yesterday and I was back to training this morning! Damn I love the contractions and the extra strength.

One more question: If I got that right, I should stay on 5mg a day for 2 weeks and THEN up to 7,5mg a day for 2weeks and the up again etc

Up the dosage every 2 weeks with 2,5mg a day???

I have the 10 mg var so I have to cut eac pill in 4, not an easy task. :goof:

It's my second week on Anavar (var) and I looooooove the energy and the pump!!
I'm becoming harder , I love to feel my legs and my abs already !! This stuff is really cool.
I feel great! Extra sex drive is making husband happy :)
Only one thing: I'm more agressive than usual. My kid don't even try to mess with me and when I'm driving, I get more agressive also. Not so good IMO.

So far it's 99% positive for me being on Anavar (var) !!

Yesterday I started taking 7,5 mg!!
I feel that my thigh are getting harder though not bigger!! Around my knees the fat is melting which is great!!

Only good feedback so far!!
Defintely MORE desire to hit my gym (I train at home).
Funny, I take more per day and it looks like my agressivity is diminishing!! I must have been on PMS last week!!
Appetite is also quite normal as opposed to last week when I could eat all day long!

Excellent!! Mind letting us know your starting weight?? and current weight? how much strength gains?? Keep up the good work!!!

Hey don't you know that the last thing you should ask to a lady?? :shoot2:

Just kidding! Hum let's see!
My weight has always been an issue to me so I hate the balance!!
BUT: 64kg-65kg and flubby , not hard, no definition to last week: 67kg and what a huge difference: no more hips and knees fat (probably estrogenic fat) , flatter abs.

AND I did not improve my diet (birthdayzzzz season, damn'it). Shame on me!!
So I assume that when I clean up the results will be amazing!!

I'm being honest here so don't shoot me! I'm the only one training in a family (and friends) of overweight or out of shape boozers. Not easy but I try!!
And I train alone at home!!

Welcome to the board! This is my first time browsing the women’s forum. ;) It is awesome that you are getting into shape, so congrats on that. I personally love Anavar (var) (I am currently using it), plus I cycle it with Winstrol (winny), which is phenomenal (although I do not know how it would be for a woman, so if you do it I would love to know how it works). Keep up the good work and look forward to reading the updates on your progress. :bigok:

I started taking 10 mg yesterday!!
Not sides whatsoever!!
Last week I got the flu and for the fisrt time it was gone in 2 days!! I get sick for a week ususally!! Could it be that it also strenghten my immune system?? Anyway that's a great experience!!

It's my week 3 by the way!!

I'm tired and got a bit of a sorethroat but everybody is getting sick around me so I think my body is in flu alert!! I try to get some rest!! Just to feel good for training!

One more thing: I think my hair is growing faster and it's already thigh length. It was that length BEFORE I started VAr of course :p
I have to make a colour touch up every 2 weeks!! Gosh!!!
Well I'm also a memeber of Longhaircommunity.com but that's not the point right??
Thanks for reading my update!!
I'm already thinking of cycling my Anavar (var) with oral primo or something else (oral) but oral primo is pretty hard to find!!

I luvvvv being strong!! :insane2:

if you love your hair, be weary of primo or other dht derivitives... i personally lost hair on primo.. like you excellent results with Anavar (var) though...

glad things are going well! Keep up the great work!

also on a side note.. since you increased to 10mgs i would run your cycle here for a bit rather than increase again... allow the Anavar (var) to really work in your system.. if you begin to plateau then maybe increase, but that will take some time..

again, good luck!
supes

Thanks for reading my posts!!

Do you mean that I should stay on 10 mg for a longer period before increasing or that I should go back to 7,5mg ??? I don't think I got that right!!

KISAWA said:
Thanks for reading my posts!!

Do you mean that I should stay on 10 mg for a longer period before increasing or that I should go back to 7,5mg ??? I don't think I got that right!!

Its your 3rd week right?? You just increased to 10mgs right?? 10mgs is a "normal" or "typical" female cycle that produces good results with little to no sides.. IMO, it would be a good and safe idea to run the 10mgs for another 3-4 weeks and allow the Anavar (var) to become fully active in your system and allow your body to catch up and start making some nice changes and start seeing some great physical results.. IF you feel after your 6th or 7th week into the cycle that you can tolerate more, then increase your dosage.. Unlike T3 or clen for example.. quick ramping with Anavar (var) is not necessarily beneficial..

You have done well right now with a 3 week ramp.. which is a fast ramp rather than a conservative one; not that there is anything wrong with that.. just a statement :) NO worries girl!! You are doing well! so just be safe and enjoy the ride ya know.. you can always go up and you can always get bigger.. but it is hard and sometime impossible to go back if you've gone to far... ya dig?

sorry.. supes is getting philosophical is her old age lol... ;)

I read and read your posts over and over!! They 're the best I could fng on the net SO FAR!!
I still feel great! But my training was not that good because I sort of torn a muscle in my belly on the right side or in my back , not sure! It felt pretty unconfortable! I guess I wanted to lift too heavy without proper warm up!!
YEP, shouda listen, I know!! For a while I got scared that I had some sort of liver damage. Though I did not have any nausea, yellow eye etc.... :shoot2:
I'm such a chicken and a litlle hypocondriac I'm afraid :p Nobody's perfect right!!
Back to serious matters:
My weight was up 400 g but my BF looked to have gone down. Feel tight just on the right places! My arms need fullness and volume so does my butt (Yes volume too)
I was kind of worried about PCT.I read that it is necessary but all the info you get here and there are quite confusing. It's early I know but I prefer to take it early rather than having to cry afterwards.
I think I'm going to take the Animalcuts for man (got that right). And what kind of estrogen blocker wold be good and what dosage???
Actually I thought about doing Clen as PCT. Just to keep my system up a bit and not losing the mass!
What do you think???

Ok!! I'm on week 6 now!!
10 mg so far.
I plan on staying on Anavar (var) for 12 weeks!
I'm wondering if I could add something else but still it is my first cycle I might wait until the next one!
I'm getting educated about stuff thanks to various ebooks and all of supergirl's posts.

I'm going to taper it on week 13 and is it a good idea to throw in some clen to counteract the catabolic effect??? (just read it ) :eyes:

Also, how long should I remain free of gear before the next cycle???

Must be the gear high because I can't imagine having to stop :goof:
I feel great and have NO sides but sexdrive higher than normal (for me).
My husband loves the gains in my legs.
I love everything about that stuff and the energy is up too!

Clen to counteract the catabolic effect?? where did you read this?? im not sure what you read, but is it saying that stopping Anavar (var) makes you catabolic?? cause that is not true, so please let me know what you read :) if you want to use clen on your break to maintain energy & fat burning, cool.. that is good..
You should not have to worry much about catabolism post cycle since you are going to continue working out right?!? its not like you're gonna be a sedentary slump for your break ;) the clen will aid in preserving your gains ( although Anavar (var) gains seem to last a nice long time) and like i said it will continue helping fat loss and energy..

cycle breaks vary with the degree of strength.. ie: most like to take about 1/2 the duration of the cycle as time off ie: if your cycle is 12 weeks, take 6 weeks off. Some women like to give their hormones time to adjust and rebalance (hence the need for a min of 6 week break) and others like to just clean out their systems etc..

Me personally, i've taken 4 weeks off, even less with no problems.. HOWEVER: if you want to take shorter breaks then i can not stress enough the importance of spending 2 weeks cleansing your kidneys and liver and getting your values checked by your doctor.. i also like to run a 4 week maintence system rather than a post cycle therapy (pct) if i know i'm jumping back on very soon.

supes

Well, I read it in "chemicle muscle enhancement", you know that ebook you can download!!
Thanks for the answer!!
What kind of program do you refer to instead of a PCT??? I'm interested!
I try to keep my liver clean by drinking detox tea and stuff!!
Is it enough you think??

I sent you a PM to ask for books etc.....Do you get it???

KISAWA said:
What kind of program do you refer to instead of a PCT??? I'm interested!
what do you mean refer to? post cycle therapy (pct) stands for post cycle therapy... i have a post on this topic as a sticky actually
KISAWA said:
I try to keep my liver clean by drinking detox tea and stuff!!
Is it enough you think??
it depends on your liver.. you can get your levels checked by a doctor.. i use milk thistle or silymarin and knock on wood, no probs to date ;)

kisawa said:
I sent you a PM to ask for books etc.....Do you get it???
i get so many pms, sorry sweetie if i don't answer them all... as per books, i tend to read more medical magazines, research articles and studies.. i do however love the anabolic reference guide ;)

luv supes

Well I thought that a real therapy post cycle was necessary! Like a treatment to clean the liver or so!!
I just had my blood test done( had to start taking roaccutane thanks to anavar) and everything came back ok!! I did not mention my cycle to my doctor of course because she would freak out!

Thanks for the answer supergirl!! You rock!!

Back