_________

PCT : Nolvadex

18th week
40 mg everyday

19th week
40mg everyday

20th week
20 mg everyday

This will be my first cycle if I get good responses back, If i need to change it up PLEASE tell me what to do. I came here to learn and gain knowledge, because I don't have anyone I know personally that can help. I WANT TO learn, so please give me constructive criticism. I will be taking steroids though, there is no question about it, I just want to go about this the right way. I also have a few specific questions about my cycle:

1. Should I use Aromasin over Arimidex for my AI's?(I hear people say aromasin is better apparently)

2. Whether I choose Aromasin or Arimidex for my AI, should I always keep some Letrozole in hand, just in case? (I hear people saying this but I do not understand why, please explain. I thought they were all just AI's anyway.)

3. For my PCT should I use clomid alongside Nolvadex everyday, or will Nolvadex suffice?

NOTE: I know my cycle may be ignorant to what's proper, but that is why I came here, please help me fix up my cycle if there is anything wrong with it for a beginner cycle. I also plan to take a 5-10 month break after I am done with my first cycle.... or if everything is good this may be my only cycle. I won't know until I try. My diet is good and I know diet is most important. My training is also good. I also work construction and unload trucks so my work is literally a workout on top of my training as well.

First cycle should be Testosterone only plus ancillaries. Drop the Deca and dbol.

You PCT is incomplete.

Way too much Arimidex!

Cycle is too long.

If you insist on Deca you need to consider that it has a longer ester and adjust accordingly for starting PCT. Give it 4 weeks to clear.

Where is your hCG?

Please post your blood work plans.

Please post pre-cycle baseline blood work results.

Cycle goals?

Diet macros?

Height? Age? Weight? Body fat %?

First cycle should be Testosterone only plus ancillaries. Drop the Deca and dbol.

You PCT is incomplete.

Way too much Arimidex!

Cycle is too long.

If you insist on Deca you need to consider that it has a longer ester and adjust accordingly for starting PCT. Give it 4 weeks to clear.

Where is your hCG?

Cycle goals?

Diet macros?

OP this ^^^ what Meg said leaves no much more for anyone to add. Please give us your stats.

First cycle Test only will surprise you with more results then you can expect...PROVIDING your diet is on and enough calories. Shouldn't have to say training routine, but yea it needs to be intensified.

Also do a bit of reading on the sticky threads as you came in to post.

Welcome to the board :wavey:

Where is your hCG?

Cycle goals?

Diet macros?

no hcg, just get big and bulky, nothing much else for cycle goals, no diet macros, im not into that stuff........................ height 5'10", weight 170 lbs

You PCT is incomplete.

Way too much Arimidex!

Cycle is too long.

Where is your hCG?

Cycle goals?

Diet macros?

when you say my cycle is too long, then how long should it be, i can cut it down to 17 weeks(which includes my PCT).......... but really is a 3 week difference that much. I heard 17 weeks was a good beginner cycle plan, mind you this includes PCT, just to be clear

ok how about a 17 week long cycle(this includes my break in between injections and pct)

Dianabol: 25mg per day - for first 6 weeks

Testosterone enthate: 500mg per week - for first 12 weeks

Arimidex 1mg every third day day?? - for first 12 weeks

15th week: 40mg everyday
16th week:40mg everyday
17th week:20 mg everyday

OP this ^^^ what Meg said leaves no much more for anyone to add. Please give us your stats.

First cycle Test only will surprise you with more results then you can expect...PROVIDING your diet is on and enough calories. Shouldn't have to say training routine, but yea it needs to be intensified.

Also do a bit of reading on the sticky threads as you came in to post.

Welcome to the board :wavey:

thank you for welcoming me

Why ???? Start adex eod at .25mg and up the dosage if needed. Drop the dbol and do the test only. I'm currently in the end of my 4th week of test E only. Starting to feel the godlike sensation. If you absolutely want to kickstart that cycle I would suggest to frontload the test. 1G on first injection day. I'm not as experienced as the other guys here but I know that your first cycle should be test only with a proper AI and HCG ( Personally I'm running the cycle without it ) I'll add it 4 weeks before pct. (Maybe). It will prevent your testies to completely shut down their natural production of testosterone and make your pct smoother. 500iu ew from week 1 till pct. Also you could add some clomid in your pct as nolva and clomid are working in sinergy.

Back