My First Cycle - Turinabol Journal

jbmccarthy

Hey guys,

Im new to the site and wanted to start a thread to share my excitement about my first cycle. After pouring over forum after forum and reading countless articles about different varieties of steroids, I decided that Turinabol would be the best for me. I have heard the saying, "if youre not ready to inject, youre not ready for anabolics," and maybe there is some truth to that. However, living in a house with a few of my friends and my girlfriend always over, keeping vials and syringes and poking myself in the ass everyday isnt really an option. The liver tests checked out and tbol seemed to have minimal side effects compared to other gear so I decided to pull the trigger on it.

That being said, here are a few of my stats:
Years lifting: 6
Weight: 205
Height: 6'3"
Body type: Mesomorph
Body Fat: 9%

As mentioned earlier, I've been lifting for about 6 years. Only the last four, however, have been very serious once I learned more about the sport of bodybuilding. I've done various types of exercise long before that, including sports and what not, and have been blessed with an athletic physique. My reason for coming over to the dark side was not only the desire to take my body to the next level, but to see what I was capable of with the help of anabolics. My plan looks like this:

6 week cycle
60mg a day
-3 20mg doses a day

Gonna work a 5 day split (Chest, Back, Shoulders, Arms, Legs) with 30 mins of medium heart rate cardio each day with HIIT on the 6th day and rest on the 7th. Ive heard stories of pumps (particularly in the calves) being so bad that you can't run and was curious if anyones had any experience with this since playing basketball is one of my favorite forms of cardio.

My diet is the area where I have the biggest concern. I've always been a very healthy eater, but I hate having to settle for the typical bulk/cut phases. Another reason why I am trying anabolics is because my goal is to gain lean muscle while simultaneously cutting down on bodyfat (easier said than done, right?) and I feel this will finally be possible for me with tbol. That being said, I wanted to know how steroids effect (if at all) your metabolic rate, and how much I should be eating in order to obtain my goal. Ive heard stories of guys gaining 10ish lbs of clean, hard muscle while cutting their bf% on tbol and wanted to open it up to see if you guys think this is possible.

Heres what I've been eating and the plan I will continue throughout the cycle (unless you all have better ideas):

3150 Cals/day
45% Carbs
35% Protein
20% Fats

A typical day might look like this:

Meal 1 - 8:00am
6 egg whites
1 cup spinach
2 slices turkey bacon
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 Whole Wheat English Muffin /w 2 tbsp of Almond Butter
1 Banana

Meal 2: 11:00am
1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup Oatmeal
1 Banana

Meal 3: 12:00pm (Pre-Workout)
6 oz chicken breast
1 cup veggies
1 cup brown rice

Meal 4: 2:00pm (Post Workout)
1 scoop Protein Powder (24g)
1 Quest Bar
1 Apple

Meal 5: 4:00 pm
6 oz chicken breast
10 Asparagus stalks
1 cup brown rice

Meal 6: 7:00pm
1 cup non fat Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup granola

Meal 7:
1 cup cottage cheese
1 Apple

Take note that this is just an example of what a day might look like, so dont flame me if the numbers dont match up perfectly. I track everything I consume to make sure my macros get hit, but I want to know what you guys think I should change in terms of quantity in order to meet my goals.

I'll be sure to keep you guys updated, ill post before/progress pics if you all want them as well. Wish me luck, I take my first 20mg tomorrow morning.

-Jack

I know you're going to get a hundred replies along the lines of "waaa y u do dis tbol y u not test e 12 week 5 hunna milly",

but good luck with it bro and post before/after pics! Curious to see how 203 at ur body fat looks!

Back