My first gear and PCT..

sunmooon

greg plitt
Hi all,

A big hi to all of you experienced people over here..well to start off i have been lifting weight from around 4 years now.and now decided to take it to the next level,so finally went for my first testasterone propionate cycle.what i got is Testaplex P100 from axio labs ( germany).

My body stats now - 68 kgs,5 feet 10 inch,body fat is 10.5% now.I workout 2 hours in gym for 6 days in a week from past 6 months.

---Cycle content---
testaplex 100 mg once in every 4days.
dianabol 20 mg daily.

---Duration of cycle---
i have totally 10ampules of 100mg each.So will be around 40 days cycle rough..

---Other supplements on daily basis---
2 calcium tables
2 amino acid tables
1 restore table-25mg ( mesterolone tablet)

---Food on daily basis---
1) morning pre workout - 2 hours before workout - 6 dates + 4 spoon museli + slim milk + 1 scoop whey protein.
2) immediately after workout - 2 scoop whey protein.
3) 4 egg whites + 1 carrot after 1 hour of workout,around 11am.
4) 3 egg whites + beetroot scrapped + 100mg tuna at 2pm.
5) 3 egg whites + beetroot scrapped + 2 tomatoes +100mg tuna at 4pm.
6) 2 egg whites at 6pm + 2 tomatoes.
7) 1 scoop whey protein at 10pm..
i use gold standard whey protein isolate.

where i stand now on feb 13th? Am done with 6 shots of testaplex,when i started i was having 66kgs now am at 68 kgs..I have 4 shots left and almost nearing cycle,so want to prepare myself for PCT.what you guys recommend me? nolvadex? if so daily intake quantity? shall i taper it down? plz recommend a solution for me...

thanks for your pateience and really appreciate if someone can suggest me a PCT.

10 amps of Prop at 100mg each is only 10 pins bro. And prop HAS to be pinned Every other day at the very least to be beneficial. Umm.. No DBOL on your first cycle. So if I'm reading this correctly you only have enough test for a little over 2 weeks.. not 40 days. You need more test.
Also 2 hours a day 6 days a week seems a bit much bud. Might be overtraining a bit.

For a first cycle I recommend Test E only for 12 weeks at 500mgs a week, w/ an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand and nolva/clomid for pct.

Test P is ED or EOD injections man.

Get back on study Bro.

PCT ans Aromatase inhibitor (AI) should be the forefront of your drugs on hand anyway.

Also: Way overtraining or just not training hard enough. 2 hours Bro? My training would kill you in 20 minutes you'd be spent.

For PCT I would start 50mg Clomid ED 1 week after last pin. I would take it for 3 to 4 weeks. You did a very mild cycle, so getting back to equlibrium should be easy.

Also, no carbs after workout? Only whey protein after workout? You might want to try some high glycemic carbs 10 min after workout, then your whey protein about 15 minutes after the carbs. The carbs will cause insulin release which will open your cell receptors for the protein to be used more productively.

thanks everyone for the reply...i knew Test Prop is EOD injection since i did a lot of research on this..but since this is my first cycle wanted to see how it feel like and side effects and stuff.i know am running so mild ,so wont notice any side effects..

so as planned i would end this cycle with 10 shots and start post cycle therapy (pct) "50mg clomid ED 1 week after last pin and continue for 3 weeks".

my next cycle i would like to try test ent and yes i would work on my diet also.
thanks for all your suggestions people.

i got myself animal cuts to shred some fat from my belly area..right now my packs are slighly visible ,but needs to shed more fat..

thanks again everyone..will keep you all posted my stats after this cycle.

Your basically taking 100/mg a week.... Your body creates 70-100/mg a week bump it up to at least 250-300/ mg a week eod

so as planned i would end this cycle with 10 shots and start post cycle therapy (pct) "50mg clomid ED 1 week after last pin and continue for 3 weeks".

Bro. 10ml of Prop is NOT ENOUGH test to do a cycle. Do not take it. Get more before you do. And you CANT inject prop every 4 days.. You have to keep your blood levels stables, meaning ED or EOD, no exceptions. You don't get to just take it as you want to to see how it works. It's test, it all works the same way. All you're going to do by running this is fuck yourself over. Get more test. You dont have enough.

Back