My Girlfriends 1st Anavar (var) cycle!

viva51

My Girlfriends 1st Var cycle!

Hi ladies,

So my girlfriend and her friend want to do their first cycle of Anavar. They are both skinny but I'll break their individual stats down. Here are their stats:
Girlfriend, 29 years old, 5'7", played soccer in college, naturally athletic. Since she does not play competitive soccer any more she gained weight this past winter and was up to 155lbs. The heaviest shes ever been. Thus she changed her eating habits and started dieting and lost 25lbs! She said she hasn't been 130 since high school! However, she loves her new weight she wants to tone up and get more defined. Workout: hard for her to do weights since she doesn't compete in anything. However she does do yoga and pilates.

Her friend: 47 years young! 5'9" 115-120lbs., She is super skinny! Shes been working out with a trainer 3 times a week and has toned up and lost weight. She was originally 135-140 I think? Anyway, since shes tall and skinny and since shes 47 shes noticed that her skin is not as tight and would like to put on some muscle.

They both came to me and wanted to know if they should start a cycle of anavar?

What do you ladies think? What milligram dose and how long should they cycle it?

Thanks!

Any thoughts ladies? I was thinking of starting her out on 5mg/day and possible increase it to 10mg/day for a 6-8 week cycle. What are your guys thoughts?

Thanks!

I'm gonna be real boring here and post up something that I think most people would initially say. If they want to gain muscle weight to "tone" they need to be doing resistance training and eating the right kind of diet. The drugs are not necessary for them if they just want to tighten up. Get them to post up their diets and I bet you changes could be made there. Also if your girlfriend wants to improve her lean tissue she either needs to do a more demanding weight bearing style of pilates and yoga or include some weight training. Even with starting a var cycle the diet would need to be spot on to minimise fat gain, and in my eye they could save the hassle and just do those initial changes (diet/training) anyway.

Good luck to them.

Jenner I hear ya. I wasn't going to put her on it until she has a good solid 6 mo at least under her belt....at least. Just wanted to fill you guys in and get a jump on what to do when the time comes. I appreciate your input though!

Thanks!

for the older lady she may want to think about HGH 1-2 iu ed this will work alot better for her then Var.

Back