My IGF1-LR3 Experience So Far

KCinToronto

I am running IGF1-LR3 right now at 60mcg per day. Been about 6 weeks and I have to say I have not gotten much out of it. First couple of weeks, I was having huge dumps and weight loss. Seems to have balanced out now and gained weight back. Strength is maintaining. I ran a SARMS cycle after my last real cycle, and overall I am happy with the maintenance during this "OFF" season. My research is to find a bridge that works for me. The benefits of the IGF1-LR3 have been great sleeps, (but I do feel more tired), somewhat of a better pump in the gym, and joint pain seems to be better. SARMS seem to help joint pain too. Nothing too dramatic. I will use it for another couple weeks as that is what I have left, but overall, I can not recommend it yet.

My source may be crap, as I was not willing to pay the sponsors prices, plus shipping to Canada to I searched locally. I did my best to get confirmation if the sources I found were any good, but it is really tough to find someone that will talk about sources. Join a board, get some time etc etc. Juiced has been great for his advice and I probably should have gone with a board sponsor. I will likely try that if I decided to try IGF1-LR3 again. To be honest I got more out of the SARMS.

So I can't say it is a formal negative review, as it could be the source. Just wanted to give my experience.

Any opinions would be appreciated. I am adding another thread for some confusion I have with other peptides.

KC

Makes sense you've stopped seeing progress with lr3. Cycle periods should be 30-40 days on, 30-40 days off. I've read maximum 50 days but effects diminish after 4-5 weeks.

IGF1-lr3 in like HGH even when you don't t hunk it is working it is working. I found i saw results pretty quick as far as body composition change in the first few weeks then I didn't see much of r a little while then My body got very lean. I ran it for well over a year.

IGF1-lr3 in like HGH even when you don't t hunk it is working it is working. I found i saw results pretty quick as far as body composition change in the first few weeks then I didn't see much of r a little while then My body got very lean. I ran it for well over a year.

I stopped it as I felt it was no longer doing anything. Probably not something I would use again. If I can't feel the results, I'm not sure why I'd keep doing it.

KC

I've been interested igf1. Do you feel it would be worth a 4 week investment? Does it require a change it diet? I have my diet in perfect check due to using peptides. Carbs are cycled and timed with every meal. I might do it if I can keep my schedule. What is the pinning schedule with igf1?

I've been interested igf1. Do you feel it would be worth a 4 week investment? Does it require a change it diet? I have my diet in perfect check due to using peptides. Carbs are cycled and timed with every meal. I might do it if I can keep my schedule. What is the pinning schedule with igf1?

Sounds like you eat pretty clean so likely no change in diet required. It does work for a few weeks. It just wasn't for me. I wanted it to bridge between cycles and may even use it again but looks like I am going on TRT so I found my bridge. LOL

KC

I've been on trt for a good while now and it makes all the difference in the world. You literally retain all of your gains post cycles as long as your calories are in check. You retain near 80% of cycle gained strength. You will be very pleased I was. It's worth every single pin. I do run sarms between cycles though. S4 and osta are a pretty good combo. Appreciate the advice.

Makes sense you've stopped seeing progress with lr3. Cycle periods should be 30-40 days on, 30-40 days off. I've read maximum 50 days but effects diminish after 4-5 weeks.

Bingo! Plus you did say your joint pain was better and some better sleep. So... what's wrong with that? :beertoast

Back