my intro and a quick question on...Haladrol?

G03ixxer6

New to the site great site...shitloads of info...ive been lifitng for about 3 years and im researching cuz in a month or 2 im gonna do a cycle of Tren with my buddy(ill save that for another post)...anyway for my question...

one of my firends if taking something called "Haladrol", its oral cuz he dispises needles. I heard it was the strongest over the counter "steroid" and the results were pretty good. I was wondering if you guys had any otheer info on this stuff thanks!

yes.

Oral only cycles generally suck and are hard on your body. If your scared of needles, don't cycle imo.

Also, and tren only (i'm guessing first cycle?) is a bad idea, not to mention a tren only first cycle.

im not scared of needles my buddy is....2 of my firends did a Tren only cycle as their first and they had great results so i was but i was also reading that a Test E only cycle was ok for a first one. I dont really want to take more than 1 Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at a time and i dont think it is needed for a 1st timer. thanks tho for all info man

I would go with test man, it's a lot less likely to have side effects than tren. Tren is strong steroid and is not meant for novice users. I would consider your friends lucky for not having serious complications and wouldn't take the risk if I was you. There are a lot of things that can go wrong with tren and you really have to know what your doing. I'm not saying tren is a devil, but you must be educated, just like any other steroid.

Test is know for better gains in size anyways...tren is mostly used for strength and lean/cutting cycles.

Do a test only cycle of 500mg a week and if you are training correctly and eating right you will be a happy camper!

I personaly loved Halodrol. I assume your talking about the original formula, and the new liquigels. When people say orals only suck, they probobly havent tried OTC pro hormones/prosteroid. Its not like taking Dbol, or Winstrol (winny) only. Not coming at Outlawas2 at all, he knows his shit and has always beena big help to everyone on the board, but halodrol is not comparable to illegal AAS, and the gains are very keepable, and is relatively easy on the liver. post cycle therapy (pct) protocol on a pro hormone is usually pretty simple. You rarely ever hear about sids like gyno. The worst thing i felt was alittle lethargy. All post cycle therapy (pct) needs to be is support supps, milk thistle, fishoild, and hawthorne berry, (which should be ran through the whoel cycle) and an OTC anti Estrogen like nolvadex or formadrol. I loved the results i got form it, lean dry gains, and def increase in definition. If your having a hard tiem finding original halodrol, theres alot of clones out their, try Oral Turinabol by Juggernaut nutrition. Its the same exact compound. Good luck man.

thank you fellas...im 200 lbs. never been this heavy in my life...granted i am lifting a lot but still i want to be more cut thats why i was thinkin of Tren...but ill take ur guys advice and read up on the Test and take that..also which kind prop or e?

Back