My Myo-Stat Log

speedgiant

Mr. Giant
Ok I got every thing squared away So I can now start my run. Ran one this morning nothing worth mentioning. I have not worked out yet. Locked and Loaded

-I am 25 years old.
- I like long walks in the park :D
-I have been using AAS since 2006
-I have been training since I was about 12 years old. But did not really get serious on weights until 2004.
-Im hoping to blow up like the bovine...lol...seriously though....

Ht: 6ft 5in
Wt: 273
Arms: 18.75
Legs: 30 in
Calf: 19in
Chest: 54in
Shoulder: over 60in (mesuring tape only goes to 60 in.)
Forearm:15in
Head: to damn big

Here is my Hypothetical protocol

Monday
250mcg split in 2 doses of 125mcg split bi-lat

Wednesday

Friday

Sunday
250mcg split in 2 doses of 125 split bi-lat

Im Going to go Old School and Lift Heavy... 5X5 big lifts only and supers set with calisthenics until i burn out. I'm going to try to make myself trow up every day to see how much more of A man I will become after this run....lol

But with all do seriousness I would like to thanke Labpe for letting me embark on an experience that is sure to be remarkable. Those are a great bunch of guys. Special shout out to ezskanken hell ova guy.

LETS ROCK

my log

The post on top of this is actually a couple days old. It was pre_written. But after a couple of days I will say that this stuff makes me sleepy. Also when im working out I am finding it easier to work past sticking points. I must be recruiting more muscle fibers.

My muscles also feel more dense as well. I feel more strength and control of the weight as well while lifting.

Kinda feels like a second puberty. Im sleepy a lot, hungry as hell all the time...lol

my before pic
i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u496/ellash48/myosta.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I got every thing squared away So I can now start my run. Ran one this morning nothing worth mentioning. I have not worked out yet. Locked and Loaded

-I am 25 years old.
- I like long walks in the park :D
-I have been using AAS since 2006
-I have been training since I was about 12 years old. But did not really get serious on weights until 2004.
-Im hoping to blow up like the bovine...lol...seriously though....

Ht: 6ft 5in
Wt: 273
Arms: 18.75
Legs: 30 in
Calf: 19in
Chest: 54in
Shoulder: over 60in (mesuring tape only goes to 60 in.)
Forearm:15in
Head: to damn big

Here is my Hypothetical protocol

Monday

Wednesday

Friday

Sunday
250mcg split in 2 doses of 125 split bi-lat

Im Going to go Old School and Lift Heavy... 5X5 big lifts only and supers set with calisthenics until i burn out. I'm going to try to make myself trow up every day to see how much more of A man I will become after this run....lol

But with all do seriousness I would like to thanke Labpe for letting me embark on an experience that is sure to be remarkable. Those are a great bunch of guys. Special shout out to ezskanken hell ova guy.

LETS ROCK

I would like to appoligize for the late entry. but this week has been crazy. Me and the wife are having legal issues. And it Has consumed me completely. If any one has been though this with you spouse you know what i mean.

To Hell with that :thumbsdow. Lets get on with the program!!!

This stuff is crazy. My arms are coming are just under twenty inches and I have extremely l
long arms. I also feel like my cardio capacity has greatly increase. I also got on the scale and weight in at about 287 So I gained 14 pounds yet my waist had not grown. I actually lost a quarter inch. I'm extremely satisfied. I have been doing the old school 5X5 training big lifts and calethetics as super sets.

Just one thing. This stuff makes me extremely sleepy. It like when ever i sit some where for too long I get the strong eruge to just call it a night. :dunno: .

I think im in love. Two thumbs up :bigok: . I need to stock up by the way.. Thanks Lapbe... You guys know what the hell you are doing ...Rock And Roll !!!! :rockband:

I would like to appoligize for the late entry. but this week has been crazy. Me and the wife are having legal issues. And it Has consumed me completely. If any one has been though this with you spouse you know what i mean.

To Hell with that :thumbsdow. Lets get on with the program!!!

This stuff is crazy. My arms are coming are just under twenty inches and I have extremely l
long arms. I also feel like my cardio capacity has greatly increase. I also got on the scale and weight in at about 287 So I gained 14 pounds yet my waist had not grown. I actually lost a quarter inch. I'm extremely satisfied. I have been doing the old school 5X5 training big lifts and calethetics as super sets.

Just one thing. This stuff makes me extremely sleepy. It like when ever i sit some where for too long I get the strong eruge to just call it a night. :dunno: .

I think im in love. Two thumbs up :bigok: . I need to stock up by the way.. Thanks Lapbe... You guys know what the hell you are doing ...Rock And Roll !!!! :rockband:

I speed it wrong...smh... Its labpe

The Down side is. That there is a lot of soreness where ever you constitute it. I could no longer constitute in my quads or buttocks (#Forrest Gump Voice) any more because it would Kill me to walk or sit down. It felg like God had given me a muay thai round house to my legs...lol.... It hurt but felt good...lol...I know some people can understand that..lol
There is also a severe redness around the area and sells up a little. Had to Start using my shoulders after a while.

But overall those are not bad sides compared to other muscle builders. Hell Ill take that all day..

Speed, thanks for the updates brother! Seems like besides the localized swelling after inject, your loving what is happening so far. How long would you say it takes for it to go away? If you still have my email, send them to me and I'll post them up for you.

Good luck with what is happening between the wife and yourself. Take it ez bro...

So u gained 14lb just on myostatin ?
If not what else are u taking?

He is currently not on any gear, I spoke with him before this started about things. But it does seem like the training he does is extremely intense from what he was telling me a while ago.

Well let me say this, I expected this myostatin Log better...
Labpe should of sponsored someone who would log on this site regularly and do a proper log...
If it was me being sponsored i would have the decency to write a propper detailed log...
I always been interested in myostatin but this is disappointing!

Labpe sponsore me!!

Back