My Next Ultimate Cycle!

Adebisi

No pain - No gain
Lenght: 174-175cm
Weight: 83kg

Trenbolone A, Testo P, Masteron A

1ml = 100mg Trenbolone A, 150mg Testo P, 75mg Masteron A

week 1-10 EOD 1ml

i know it is going to be a painful cycle with lots of sticking. but just do it!

I am going to use it for Bulking purpose not cutting. i know this is a great cutting cycle but it all depends on your cycle and i am going to eat 6-7000cals/day.

this stack is homemade my best friend did it for me. dont you love that stack?

Masteron am i using for the bloat.

what do you think is it a good cycle and can i expect to put on good size if i am working hard and eating a lot?

thankfull for every answers

Adebisi said:
Lenght: 174-175cm
Weight: 83kg

Trenbolone A, Testo P, Masteron A

1ml = 100mg Trenbolone A, 150mg Testo P, 75mg Masteron A

week 1-10 EOD 1ml

i know it is going to be a painful cycle with lots of sticking. but just do it!

I am going to use it for Bulking purpose not cutting. i know this is a great cutting cycle but it all depends on your cycle and i am going to eat 6-7000cals/day.

this stack is homemade my best friend did it for me. dont you love that stack?

Masteron am i using for the bloat.

what do you think is it a good cycle and can i expect to put on good size if i am working hard and eating a lot?

thankfull for every answers

- yeah you could bulk with this cycle -- you can bulk/cut with anything
- yes you can get some good mass gains if your cals/training is on point

i myself wouldn't bulk with that.. but that's just me.. if you're worried about bloat take arimidex or aromasin instead of the mast.. but hope all goes well bro

skarhead1 said:
as long as you got test you can do wahtever you want

hehe you love this guy right hehe see you in hospital after this cycle :shoot2: joking...

2007 december i am going to compete so i have 1year on me to become so big i can. NO PAIN BABY!

if i go with 7000kcal/day do you think i will get much bigger?
i am thinking to go up like 20-25lbs can i do that with this stack?

thanks guys

good luck dude :D heard the sides can be quite harsh from tren, plus the injections could really wear you out...will be interesting to see how long ya last :D

the sides of tren are harsh but not unbearable... you get used to the night sweats... restless sleeps... insomnia... and tren cough on injections.... but the strength gains are MORE than worth any of the sides that it has to offer

crushershockey said:
the sides of tren are harsh but not unbearable... you get used to the night sweats... restless sleeps... insomnia... and tren cough on injections.... but the strength gains are MORE than worth any of the sides that it has to offer

There are more to speak of than that. Blood pressure, aggression, feeling weird all the time. I can't hadle tren but i'm using it now because I have to.

This cycle he has proposed is a cutter and should not be abulker. I wouldbn't be suprised if he experiences some sexual disfuction with the ratio's he has proposed.

should he get some b6 incase of progesterone gyno ?

Whats ya post cycle therapy (pct) Adebisi as I've heard nolva and tren can cause issues.

Back