My rant on the recent busts/raids/sure the US is the best?

JACKDAROIDER

I think that the United States is showing the world what idiots we are here. There are so many more important issues that are going on and these administrations focus on things people do to themselves? When the teen Miss America was caught using cocaine with her senior rival, it is forgiven. No example set for our daughters there? Yet they are let off with no punishment. Barry Bonds hits a ball over the wall, and the excuse is that this is not a good example to our boys. The US is the only place where a woman can fuck her 13 year old student for over a year and let other 13 year old boys watch, and because the mother of the 13 year old is worried about her poor little boy being subjected to the media, she asks the law to slap her on the wrist with no jail time and they do?? WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT!?!? The poor kid behind my house got caught with two 3.5gram bags of weed and he is deemed a dealer by LE. His dad is dieing of cancer and he has enough problems. His mom and half the neighborhood stood up for him and asked them not to prosecute, but they still did! 6 months in jail!!??!?! WHAT THE FUCK? 1 Beer is a DUI in the US, yet they provide a parking lot to drive to the bar even though the bar does not serve food. Yet if a cop drinks and drives its 85% of the time ok if they are caught, and if they speed or run red lights it is 100% ok. They set such good examples.... In the eighties steroids were going to kill a mass number of users in there older years, where are they? Now it is roid rage??? Where is the proof aside from finding a bottle of test, that Chris Benoit killed his wife and kid? If you here how they were found, it sounds like murder to me. Why is it there are millions of men and women who get beat up by their spouses, get into fights, rage over stupid things, but when the person happens to be an athlete or bodybuilder, it is roid rage? WHAT THE FUCK! Why is it when a person dies of a heart attack, stroke, etc. it is bad lifestyle habits that killed them, but when a past steroid user who lives the exact same way dies of the same diseases, at the same age, it is said to be from the steroids? How is it that the US sells cigarettes and alcohol but makes prohormones to require a prescription, and furthermore goes as far to make them CONTROLLED DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES when no one died?? They come into our gyms smoking and drinking and tell us we cannot take something no one has died from??? WHAT THE FUCK?!? How is something passed as a dangerous substance in the US when not one person died? Smoking and drinking is ok though, right? What examples to set are they talking about?? Hypocrites, hypocrites, hypocrites....that is what the US LAW is. I'll keep going.... Former President lied to the grand jury about an affair he had with a 19 year old intern. Dont care about the affair... he lied period! Was found not guilty for lying! I believe that is called dictatorship. His punishment could have been nothing and that would have been ok to me, but he lied and was found not guilty by a democratic cabinet! Not good. All signs of decline. So I ask all of us as Americans to take a long look at the past 2 administrations behavior. Both administrations are responsible for this mess. Because you must be rich to run in politics in this country, you can see that it has finally happened to the US...what do I mean? Look at what we focus our attention and concerns on. Simply put, there are nothing but rich, spoiled, brats up there that have no clue about what it really takes to survive and take care of your family. You want change? Don't vote another Clinton in, (I cannot believe people are dumb enough to even consider that), and DON'T VOTE FOR ANYONE WHO IS BEING FUNDED BY OIL, PHARMACY, OR INSURANCE. It is that simple, but it will never happen because the majority of Americans understand politics like quantum physics. So they vote based on what they hear, not what they know. Educate yourselves and you will see..... unfortunately most Americans education comes from CNN and FOX news.... WERE A DICTATORSHIP...lets face it....A DICTATORSHIP OF MONEY!, Penalties do not fit the crimes. That is why there are 7X as many people in jail than anywhere else in the world, and it keeps rising. Terrible place for a struggling person who does a little hormones and exercises, drinks a little beer, blue collar worker to live..... terrible...What have the US become?... A bunch of jealous, rumor spreading, know it all, dictating, uneducated ass holes. We are truly the laughing stock of all other organized countries on the world. First chance I get I'm moving to Canada. At least there I will not be considered a criminal for being an athlete. YOUR A TRUE IGNORANT ASS HOLE MR. BUSH!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. I WAS BORN HERE, BUT I AM ASHAMED TO SAY I'M FROM HERE.

People hear what they want to. Just watch that video with Valentino or whatever. When the guy (not a doctor, a scientist or a researcher - just a guy who took steroids and had a heart attack 20 years later) speaks about "steroids planting a seed" (an obvious medical term) people nod their head in agreement. On the contrary when a doctor, who has studied the subject, speaks about their being much much less physical harm than perceived he's shrugged off as a black sheep.

I agree 100%... Bush is a peice of fuck... plain and simple.. hated him every since 9/11, because that bastard set it up.. agree or not, he did..

Actually I agree and disagree. Having served as a combat engineer in D-Storm, I can assure you Bill Clinton caused this. He gave Lil Bush the excuse to go in. Remember, there were a lot of terrorists attacks that happened under the Clintons watch. IE: CIA shootings in Virginia, USS Cole, and the worst yet.... THE TWIN TOWERS! How could Clinton lower security at customs after we had an attack on The World Trade Centers once already? Well, I will tell you. Remember, all the terrorists were clearly on the list to not let them in the country. The customs agents the Clinton Admin pushed to hire could not even read! Clinton knew the economy was going to crash, so to fool the American people, he made major cuts to our security. The economy boomed during the Clinton years because of the birth of the internet. It was like the invention of the telephone. Furthermore, Bill Gates decided to donate computers to all the schools in the nation. Remember when we used to collect Cambells soup labels to try to get one Commodore Pet computer in our school? Now all schools got computers thanks to Bill Gates. From there everything boomed. Computer sales skyrocketed because everyone wanted to be online. Than Clinton pulled a real good one. Give SBA loans out to anyone and everyone. Again, falsely making the economy look better. Contractors got the loans, underpaid the blue collar man and Mexicans, and as greed has it, mis-spend the money until the company declares bankruptcy. Same thing with the internet...everyone got SBA loans to start internet businesses, and they all failed too. The son of a bitch depleted our SBA loans to make the numbers look better. Assuring an eventual collapse in the economy, but delaying it for the next President. I cannot accept that the American people would be so stupid to put Hillary in. She has no war skills, look at her past. Shes a spoiled, rich, bitch. She cannot protect this country from terrorism nor run it without corruption. Look who is funding her campaign. She will begin to pull troops out, and than as we are worrying about deploying the troops out, the terrorist will attack us using our corruptive society of money, bribery, and our fake WAR ON DRUGS. It is a valuable tool to them. Especially our war on drugs bull shit. They are easily going to get us there. Corruption and money is the problem. The US is falling and its falling fast. I think in 20 years, unless we elect someone who is not supported by Pharmacy, Oil, or insurance, Iran is somehow going to go into a major war with us. They already are mocking us. Just remember, back in the eighties we were on Terrorism. It was all over the media. Once Bill Clinton took office, it was almost as if it disappeared for 8 years. Until 9/11. Lets face the facts. Bill Clinton is a piece of shit who lies and did nothing while he was in office except make the economy collapse while fooling the American people that it was thriving knowing the average American understands the system like quantum physics.. Any President that would have been in office at that time could have made the economy look good for a few years with the advancement in technology that took place. Bill Clinton did nothing but fuck us up. Bush would never had an excuse to go into Iraq if 9/11 didn't occur. It is Bill Clintons lack of security that let this happen. No excuses... we had a World Trade Center attack before 9/11 and it was ignored and covered up lie it was no big deal. Finally..... The economy collapsed 4 months before Bush took office people....so how is the economy problem Bush?
I think both these guys are rich, spoiled, brats and it is time that people start excepting that the US is a joke right now. I hate it here.
Last thing- why is it every woman in America supports his bitch for staying by his side after the Lawinski incident? All my life when a 50+ year old man was caught cheating on his wife with a 19year old, they preach the immorality and to divorce and take half. Why is it different for Bill Clinton. I lost a lot of respect for American women after that. Hypocrites, hypocrites, hypocrites....thats what we are a nation of.
Bottom line: DO NOT VOTE FOR ANYONE BACKED BY INSURANCE, OIL, OR PHARMACY. Its sad that the US citizens have the power to change, but cannot think for themselves. Its CNN or FOX. Thats it. We need to quit thinking our shit doesn't stink.
-And while I'm at it..... FUCK YOU MINUTE MEN OUT THERE trying to secure the borders from illegal mexicans. I'm not Mexican either by the way, but where do we get off. They would not be here if the rich, white, business man was not hiring them illegally. So like the hypocrites we are we blame the Mexicans for the problem when it is really rich, spoiled, brats like Bush who hire them to save cash. I think we are attacking the wrong people here. Yeah, its true that they should not be here, but if we would go after the people illegally hiring them, WE WOULD NOT HAVE THE PROBLEM! Its our fault again, and we are trying to blame someone else. Like I said....were a joke to the world.

Last edited:
theincredible1 said:
I agree 100%... Bush is a peice of fuck... plain and simple.. hated him every since 9/11, because that bastard set it up.. agree or not, he did..

John Mccain will likely take credit for these recent busts at some point in the near future.

By the way, i love rants but i also like paragraphs and spaces.

Wish I was in Canada or Europe. Referring to the war on drugs, WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY PROCLAIMS WAR ON IT'S OWN PEOPLE ANYWAY?

-Sorry, no paragraphs. Not an English major, can't spell, run on sentences, etc. but my point will hopefully get across. I figure it might educate someone.

hey i am a freind of QGL the taxi driver i recieve something the other day for qgl just wondering should i give this stuff to his rep or not

Guys I'll say it again as fucked up as things are it's still a 100 times better then any other country and we all know it. Also JackD you have a point a lot of this shit started when clinton was in but keep in mind things go up things go down we cant have the best country in the world and expect everything is going to run so fucking smoothly. I mean doe's anyone outt there think runing a country is an easy thing to do> I think not I would'ent want the job. Also don't forget all the shit that goes wrong cant be blamed just on clinton and Bush come on they have 100's of people around them makeing recomendations on what should be done, I.m just saying people have to stand by our country if your an american in good times and in Bad. If not go get the fuck out if you think it sucks in america. Ya thats what I thought. 1000's of people trying to get in to the country cuzz it sucks right. JMO

Clinton/Bush blah blah blah...

The bodybuilding community as a whole deserves blame for making all this so damn easy.

What politician/political party wouldn't want another 'feather in their cap', especially one so easy to attain?

Shyt, all they had to do was register at a couple boards and voila, a plethora of sources at their disposal.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

HeHateMe said:
Clinton/Bush blah blah blah...

The bodybuilding community as a whole deserves blame for making all this so damn easy.

What politician/political party wouldn't want another 'feather in their cap', especially one so easy to attain?

Shyt, all they had to do was register at a couple boards and voila, a plethora of sources at their disposal.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

Sad but true. We've got to do things better next time.

Surprisingly, there hasn't been a lot of reporting on this in the televised media. Or at least I haven't seen anything lately on the major stations.

to tell ya the truth boys and girls its been coming. it just was getting toooo easy to obtain. as for the morons selling shit on myspace...........fuckem. they should burn. how stupid can you be?? there are "ethics" and standards in this community we are all in. advice, cycle theories, do's and dont's etc. its what we pass on to one another to help promote a safe and minimal side effect expericnce for one another. it is a business to some but not to the ones i have come to know and seek "advice" from. demand never goes away it just shifts. one door closes and two bigger ones open up. the next time around it wont be so "loose" im sure. be safe out there.

rocko419 said:
Guys I'll say it again as fucked up as things are it's still a 100 times better then any other country and we all know it. Also JackD you have a point a lot of this shit started when clinton was in but keep in mind things go up things go down we cant have the best country in the world and expect everything is going to run so fucking smoothly. I mean doe's anyone outt there think runing a country is an easy thing to do> I think not I would'ent want the job. Also don't forget all the shit that goes wrong cant be blamed just on clinton and Bush come on they have 100's of people around them makeing recomendations on what should be done, I.m just saying people have to stand by our country if your an american in good times and in Bad. If not go get the fuck out if you think it sucks in america. Ya thats what I thought. 1000's of people trying to get in to the country cuzz it sucks right. JMO

what mathematical calculation did you come up with to reach 100 times better?

you would also be surprised to see the amount of immagrants that go to European countries.

p.s..i do enjoy the country

well, i said something about that couple days ago, but some guy jumped on, as i know shit sitting in central europe, where i can't afford a house before i'm 30 (well - here you go mr.iknowitallaboutcentraleurope - you can, but you better be one smart sob, to earn good money so you can afford one - i think it's similar to other parts of the world. or you can have rich parents), blah blah blah.

it really looks, like your own government went to a war with the nation. i say this one more time - i don't tell, that usa is the worst country or something fuc&ed up like this. but standing aside, you can see that a lot of things aren't going to well in united states. your country was considered land of freedom and indefinite oportunities by people in central and eastern europe - but the image is slowly changing to big brothers country, where invigilation is not unusual thing. high prices of oil and dollar/euro declining rate is NOT optimistic also. i don't say i live in perfect country (damn, two twins rule this land, is there anything more f*cked up around?), but it's becoming clear, that there's something wrong going on in usa.

not bashing, i really admire you guys, and i know a lot of people from my country, that call usa their home. but that's how it is seen from the central europe right now.

take care and stay safe. there was quite big anti-aas action here, a lot of guys was caught, but for selling the stuff - not possesion, and you are safe unless you have some VERY significant amounts, that clearly indicate, that you're a dealer. and even then you get lower sentence, than if you were possesing drugs.

JT190 said:
Surprisingly, there hasn't been a lot of reporting on this in the televised media. Or at least I haven't seen anything lately on the major stations.

That'll change once some big names start being linked as clients.

I don't agree, I do not think the US is the best place to live for an average blue collar worker anymore. You have the right to your opinion and I respect it, but I think you are kidding yourself. The US has changed a lot and opinion has become law apparently. If we were in any other country, they would not care about people doing things to themselves. Where is the freedom of choice? Oh yeah, only women, smokers, and drinkers get that here. (Women I mean: implants, lipo, etc.) anything cosmetic is ok for them. Why would a country arrest someone for taking something that isn't hurting anyone. Instead they make up lies. Read my post again, I don't think you get it. The US is not following the law anymore. Money controls everything here. Were completely corrupted. Nothing will ever get done in the US with this system.

Back