my results so far with with peru tech dbol

needsize

Community Veteran
I am in week eight of a pretty heavy enth and EQ cycle. I receieved my peru tech dbols just over a week ago, so I thought I'd give them a try. My size and strength plateaued a few weeks ago, but in the last week, I have gained a few more pounds, and my strength has started to climb fast again. Plus the usual sides, sweaty bitch at nigh, high blood pressure, etc, have come back in force.
I have to say that I am pretty damn impressed with the product, I cant wait to try them at the beginning of a cycle. My only complaint is the silly labels

needsize said:
I am in week eight of a pretty heavy enth and EQ cycle. I receieved my peru tech dbols just over a week ago, so I thought I'd give them a try. My size and strength plateaued a few weeks ago, but in the last week, I have gained a few more pounds, and my strength has started to climb fast again. Plus the usual sides, sweaty bitch at nigh, high blood pressure, etc, have come back in force.
I have to say that I am pretty damn impressed with the product, I cant wait to try them at the beginning of a cycle. My only complaint is the silly labels

great to hear bro...
i am loving the PT Winstrol (winny) product... all the usual sides, (every joint in my body aches)
i would love to see PT produce anavar! anyone else?
god bless

sounds great NS, anyone else on the PT dbol?
looks like i will be stocking up for my winter bulker

80 mg per day! JESUS CHRIST! I am taking Grow Master's D-Bol at 30 mg per day and I amgetting the same sides/results you are. That's a lot of freakin' D-Bol bro!

Grow Master's D-Bol is also 50mg/ml in a 10 ml bottle for $20. That's the same as getting 100, 5mg tabs for $20.

Also D-Bol is D-bol is D-bol. Whether it's Thai's, Naps, Ruissians, IPs, etc...

pyrros dimas said:
80 mg per day! JESUS CHRIST! I am taking Grow Master's D-Bol at 30 mg per day and I amgetting the same sides/results you are. That's a lot of freakin' D-Bol bro!

Grow Master's D-Bol is also 50mg/ml in a 10 ml bottle for $20. That's the same as getting 100, 5mg tabs for $20.

Also D-Bol is D-bol is D-bol. Whether it's Thai's, Naps, Ruissians, IPs, etc...

Thats the amount I need to grow. It's not like I'm a newbie or anything, I've gained 100lbs of mass since I started working out so the lower doses dont do much for me anymore

Yeah, you're probably right about your doses. I didn't consider that you had made those types of gains. You're a BIG MOFO. Keep up the good work bro. :)

needsize said:
Thats the amount I need to grow. It's not like I'm a newbie or anything, I've gained 100lbs of mass since I started working out so the lower doses dont do much for me anymore

What sides (if any) do you notice needsize?

Re: Re: my results so far with with peru tech dbol

maxmurph said:
great to hear bro...
i am loving the PT Winstrol (winny) product... all the usual sides, (every joint in my body aches)
i would love to see PT produce anavar! anyone else?
god bless

Yeah, I agree that's great news! I would also like to see PT produce Anavar!

Easto said:
What sides (if any) do you notice needsize?

Red skin tone due to increased blood pressure, thirsty all the time, crazy pumps, great strength gains, and sweating like a fat chick while sleeping...

needsize said:
Red skin tone due to increased blood pressure, thirsty all the time, crazy pumps, great strength gains, and sweating like a fat chick while sleeping...

Any lower back pain yet?

--dnb

rollercoaster said:
good to know. Peru Tech is top quality.

Guess that's what I'll be getting when I finally run out of my semi-lifetime-supply of Ref-B tabs.

--dnb

needsize said:

Hey now, I've boned a few fat chicks and not all of them sweat at night. :) Try 6-7grams taurine daily for that blood pressure. I use Twin Labs Taurine Fuel, 50-1gram tabs for $7 or so.

I would like to see a lab test on these bad boys. I have no doubt that they are what they say they are.....I just wounder if they could possibily be overdosed.?

Back