My second "first" cycle... Help needed.

Pat221

Stats:

Height: 5'8
Weight: 155lbs
Body fat: 13%
Years lifting: 6+

Alright, guys. If you noticed the title, I have attempted a test cycle in the past. I'll give you a little personal background on myself so I can get the best advice.

I started lifting when I was 15. I was very, very weak. I couldn't bench the bar, I couldn't power clean the bar, I could barely pick it up without straining my back. I was very skinny as a freshman in high school, weighing about 108lbs. I was seriously so weak.

Long story short, I went from not being able to hardly lift a bar (again, not being dramatic), to benching 215, squatting 340, and power cleaning 220 at my highest peak. This is after about 5 years of training. Yes, I'm obviously a hard gainer, but I spent the first 2.5 years knowing nothing of nutrition. So a lot of people will look at my strength and just laugh at the fact I'm considering another cycle, but please keep in mind I was barely 100 pounds when I began working out. I cannot emphasize this enough. I have had a TON of gains already for someone with such poor genetics, I'm just still a rather small guy compared to the next dude in the gym.

When I was 20 years old, I decided to do my first cycle. I was doing only test, 250mg a week. I know this is a relatively low dosage. My whole goal with steroids was to do one really good cycle and maintain myself. I know some people do a cycle just to get that extra boost to where they wanna be, then maintain that (to the best of my abilities, yes, I know you lose some gains).

Anyways, I was doing 250mg of test per week. 12 weeks. Pretty weak cycle, but whatever. What ended up happening was I got to the 5th week and my nipples started to get a little puffy. I freaked out and decided to stop. I did NOT take ANY PCT. I was dumb about it and my money. I was in a bind to where I was going to have my next check pay for nolva, but my car had issues, etc etc etc.

I was experiencing good strength gains, I was constantly horny... Literally. The horniest I've ever been. But in the best way. Like my penis was just... Always hot and ready for sex. I'm not even being over the top, it was always warm. And it was like I got aroused by lifting weights. I felt like a fucking man. All the time. I didn't break out at all and I have really smooth skin to begin with, so that was a plus. I mean I really cannot emphasize how much of a man I felt like. And I loved it. I still get pumped thinking of how great the experience was for me for the little time I did it.

I did 5 shots total, saw some puffy nip action happening, cut it cold turkey with no PCT. This was about 2 years ago, I was almost 21.

I would say the only negative side effect I've had from the experience was my sex drive is a little lower. I'm not sure if it's lower, or just back to normal. Because I was like a raging bull with my sex drive while on a cycle, and this was only 250mg. But honestly, a good bit of my coworkers are around my age and some say that their sex drive is a little off sometimes as well. Mine isn't completely gone by any means, I just realize it's a lot less than when I was 20. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

This time around I'm looking for everything I need to have to run this right this time. I plan on doing test only again, but I'm unsure of the dosage. I also would like to have nolva, but I'm unsure of the dosage. I pretty much would only take it if I noticed my nipples getting puffy again.

FINALLY

My question is, what specific cycle would you run in my situation?

Oh, and a side note... I was planning on getting nolva from a website that sells for "animal purposes", is this fine? I've seen a lot of people say it was, but this was a long time ago. I know where I can get some test, but nothing else. May have to PM me for that kind of info, though.

Welcome to the board :wavey: Stick around and they will chime in as I also will later.

You should wait 2 more years
Have you gotten Blood work and know your natural test level?
Have you read ALL the sticky posts if not you need to.
Do you have knowledge of aromatization , Estrogen , Progesterone and Prolactin What it is and how to help control those issues. Are you aware of the unwanted and unhealthy sides of high and low estrogen.

I'm just saying if you are not well educated in these things in which you should do use AAS then read up.

Lets us know about where you are with these things and catch up if its not clear.
Good Luck

I'm just considering it for now, I don't want to rush into it. I sometimes get depressed and feel like a full cycle may make it worse once I'm going through a PCT. It's definitely not bad, though. I understand how depression works and it gets it's way out my system, not like I'd ever consider suicide or something to that extent. Just depression in the form of being lazy and unmotivated. I feel like going through a PCT will make me feel like suuuuuuuuch a female. For obvious reasons. Hahaha.

I have not gotten blood work and don't know my natural test level. I'll definitely do this before starting this time.

And the only thing I know about is about testosterone and estrogen. I know when you're on test, your body stops producing it naturally. Estrogen is needed for test to work properly. When your test increases from a cycle, so does the estrogen. When you stop your cycle, it takes a while for your test levels to come back to normal, and that can get you into some serious trouble if your estrogen levels stay too high while your balls don't work. So I understand the importance of PCT.

I definitely would not say I'm a genius with this stuff, but I feel like I know more than a total noob. I wanted to just run test and have something on the side for puffy nipples. Then run a clean PCT. Very simple, but effective cycle. The dosing is the part that I'd be concerned with. I don't want to take too much or too little. And if I'm taking too much, I'd like to know how much to cut, or how much nolva to add, etc etc.

Maybe I should just start off with a very basic cycle and post questions on here as I go along. But I'd like to know suggestions on how to go about my cycle.

I was experiencing good strength gains, I was constantly horny... Literally. The horniest I've ever been. But in the best way. Like my penis was just... Always hot and ready for sex. I'm not even being over the top, it was always warm. And it was like I got aroused by lifting weights. I felt like a fucking man. All the time. I didn't break out at all and I have really smooth skin to begin with, so that was a plus. I mean I really cannot emphasize how much of a man I felt like. And I loved it. I still get pumped thinking of how great the experience was for me for the little time I did it.

Sounds like your first Test cycle may have been laced with ecstasy !

Or, you've never had decent testosterone levels your whole life, and injecting a little bit of exogenous test was an eye opening experience for you. SO, the smart thing to do before you go and do anything is to go get blood work done and see where your natural levels are at right now

Why not just do 250mg test again with 25mg proviron per day?

Well, I want to do a single cycle. MAYBE 2. But I'd preferably like to just do one really well. I feel like if I can maintain my estrogen levels this time around, I may be able to up the test some? I know 250mg is relatively low for a lot of people's first cycle. And I also know that they say your first is your best (although I had one that was half-assed).

Sounds like your first Test cycle may have been laced with ecstasy !

Or, you've never had decent testosterone levels your whole life, and injecting a little bit of exogenous test was an eye opening experience for you. SO, the smart thing to do before you go and do anything is to go get blood work done and see where your natural levels are at right now

Roush, I've always thought the same thing. Before I even started my cycle the first time, I felt like I had low test levels. I used to just find no joy really in having sex. I would literally be in the middle of it and find it boring in a way. Some girls were better than others though and I would be more into it. I'd say that I masterbated like once a day, so that may have been part of the problem too. I don't want it to seem like I'm just trying to blame it on me having low testosterone levels possible. But I also slept a lot... Like, a lot. When I had summers in high school, I always slept 12 hours per day. I feel like this may have been due to low iron possibly, but I know that's more common in girls. Another reason I thought I may have low test is that I'm a fairly emotional guy to the point that I feel like I somewhat mirror women's emotions at times.

So low sex drive, sleeping heavily, and being a bitch sometimes with my emotions all made me think I may have low test naturally. But I just never went to the doctor for it. And I felt this way before I started my cycle. Now that I'm off, I feel relatively the same as I did before. I still have below average sex drive and I'm a little emotional at times, but I force myself to only sleep 8 hours a night. Caffeine pills helped me a lot.

Roush, I've always thought the same thing. Before I even started my cycle the first time, I felt like I had low test levels. I used to just find no joy really in having sex. I would literally be in the middle of it and find it boring in a way. Some girls were better than others though and I would be more into it. I'd say that I masterbated like once a day, so that may have been part of the problem too. I don't want it to seem like I'm just trying to blame it on me having low testosterone levels possible. But I also slept a lot... Like, a lot. When I had summers in high school, I always slept 12 hours per day. I feel like this may have been due to low iron possibly, but I know that's more common in girls. Another reason I thought I may have low test is that I'm a fairly emotional guy to the point that I feel like I somewhat mirror women's emotions at times.

So low sex drive, sleeping heavily, and being a bitch sometimes with my emotions all made me think I may have low test naturally. But I just never went to the doctor for it. And I felt this way before I started my cycle. Now that I'm off, I feel relatively the same as I did before. I still have below average sex drive and I'm a little emotional at times, but I force myself to only sleep 8 hours a night. Caffeine pills helped me a lot.

definitely go get it checked, if you don't want to go to a doctor (which i wouldn't bother) then you can order private blood work for like 60 bucks or so, private md labs, they'll email you the results. Then you can post the blood work up on here and we can help you decipher it.

it sounds like you have naturally low test . If your banging checks and bored while doing it , yeah man something ain't right :) heck if I'm blasting test I'm banging the wife 3 times a day, far from being bored, and also looking forward to banging the girlfriend while banging the wife

Well, I want to do a single cycle. MAYBE 2. But I'd preferably like to just do one really well. I feel like if I can maintain my estrogen levels this time around, I may be able to up the test some? I know 250mg is relatively low for a lot of people's first cycle. And I also know that they say your first is your best (although I had one that was half-assed).

if you've had low test a majority of your life, then blasting 400-500mg of test on a legit cycle for 12 weeks will blow you up. having low test naturally will make you a hyper responder to supraphysioligical doses of test.

i put on 30 pounds of muscle from going from having super low natty test, to just taking 250mg of test on TRT

definitely go get it checked, if you don't want to go to a doctor (which i wouldn't bother) then you can order private blood work for like 60 bucks or so, private md labs, they'll email you the results. Then you can post the blood work up on here and we can help you decipher it.

it sounds like you have naturally low test . If your banging checks and bored while doing it , yeah man something ain't right :) heck if I'm blasting test I'm banging the wife 3 times a day, far from being bored, and also looking forward to banging the girlfriend while banging the wife

I'm going to order one right now. I thought that I would have to go to the doctor in order to do a test like that. I'm assuming I'm not drawing my own blood, it's just like a prick or something? Completely new to this, sorry to sound like a noob. Also, that was hilarious. I wish I had that kind of sex drive. I mean I have moods sometimes, but it's nothing like... A huge urge and I can't wait to have sex. Never really like that. And I'm 23, so.

Is there a well known test kit or name brand to go with? And should I do just a testosterone test, or an entire package? Not even sure what they offer. I'm googling it now, but I don't want to order from a sketch website.

if you've had low test a majority of your life, then blasting 400-500mg of test on a legit cycle for 12 weeks will blow you up. having low test naturally will make you a hyper responder to supraphysioligical doses of test.

i put on 30 pounds of muscle from going from having super low natty test, to just taking 250mg of test on TRT

Say I did have naturally low test, would you recommend I go the doctor route for a prescription, or do a cycle? I'm assuming a doctor would only give me enough to make my levels average.

You are an adult. Even though most members would like to see you make gains naturally before using AAS, you will most likely disregard our advice.

500mg test followed by a solid pct. Good luck bro.

You are an adult. Even though most members would like to see you make gains naturally before using AAS, you will most likely disregard our advice.

500mg test followed by a solid pct. Good luck bro.

I definitely don't feel like I'm at my total genetic potential. Had an injury and hadn't worked out for a year after surgery (hand), so I'm getting back to lifting now. Been about a good 4 months. I feel like a lot of my gains came back relatively quickly and the extra boost would be nice. Plus I just remember how awesome I felt when I had the extra test in my system. It was great. I'm going to do a saliva testosterone test first and I'll post the results ASAP with you guys.

Listen I have been reading all your posts and I will tell you nicely you need to know much, much more about what you are doing by injecting exogenous testosterone.

There are sticky's for beginner's cycles 1 and 2. There are many more sticky's that I get the feeling you haven't read them and are asking to be spoon fed the majority of what you should know.

Sure you have some specific issues but the basics are the same. Now you say you'll get the BW ASAP and if you knew a bit more of the basics you would have started right there. I'm sure you have read that, Simple Simon Step 1.

Again not bashing you BUT to Quote You : "I definitely would not say I'm a genius with this stuff, but I feel like I know more than a total noob." END Quote

What you know compared with what another noob knows has nothing to do with anything and just knowing a little more is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. YOU GOTTA KNOW WHAT YOU GOTTA KNOW and thinking well I know enough and more then this guy will be a determent.

Finally as I said you are young and have sometime to learn. The BW as you know now will tell you how to approach, you really have no approach without it.

So much of what Roush is telling you will become very so Post up your BW and keep reading. I am trying to be supportive here.

I used to research it pretty heavily, but I know I have a lot more to learn. I ordered a saliva testosterone kit the other day, should be in the mail sometime next week. And I know you're trying to be supportive, I appreciate the help and don't mind you being completely blunt with it!

Back