my shit just solidified

Kane

I need help. My test that was made yesterday just solidified. I have done this before and didnt ever have this happen.

Its test at 300mg/ml WTF happened?

I'm guessing but I agree, reheating it and perhaps adding more benzyl benzoate may just do the trick.

Its testosterone undecanoate. Trevdog you are right it needs more benzyl benzoate. thanks guys.

Kane said:
Its testosterone undecanoate. Trevdog you are right it needs more benzyl benzoate. thanks guys.

testosterone undecanoate is typically used for oral dosing. its commonly called Andriol.

it is also best if administered 3-4 times daily. 200mg/d is considered a low to moderate dose. it is absorbed by the small intestine when taken orally. the great thing about T und is that it has almost 0 side effects when taken orally. it is not a 17aa like other orals so the liver never comes inot play.

i have not heard of anyone converting this one to an injectable before. let us know how it works out. sounds interesting.

test undeconate has a half life of 16.5 days. You guys must of mistaken it for something else. I did this stuff cause I only have to inject once every week.

Kane said:
test undeconate has a half life of 16.5 days. You guys must of mistaken it for something else. I did this stuff cause I only have to inject once every week.

http://www.theantiagingdoctor.com/53andther.htm
http://www.asco.org/ac/1,1003,_12-002636-00_18-0010-00_19-00786,00.asp

Andriol: (testosterone undecanoate)

40 mg capsules 60/bottle. This product comes under the names Androxon, Undestor and Restinsol in Europe and South America. This agent is a revolutionary oral steroid. It is presented in little, oval- shaped, red capsules. An oil, which contains the testosterone, is inside of these capsules. Andriol is a unique steroid in that it is not an alpha alkylayted 17 steroid. This all but eliminates its hepatotoxicity. Andriol is actually contained in a natural ester base, one, which is very easy on the body. This product's advantageous properties are similar to other testosterones in that it promotes rapid strength and weight gains. It, like other testosterones, promotes the storage of glycogen as well as ATP. Andriol does not seem to exhibit the degree of LH and FSH suppression that is seen with other testosterones and androgens. Aromatization is also minimal with this agent. All in all, Andriol seems to yield gains similar to other testosterone esters, while being safer to administer. This drug has a wide following in parts of Europe where it is available. If it were around in the United States, it's popularity would be comparable to the old oral Dianabol. Effective dosages seem to be in the area of 200 mg a day taken in divided dosages.

② Oral medicine: Methyltestosterone 25-50mg/day, liver function must be monitored. It is said that floxymesterone in high dosages of 2-10mg/day can prevent aromatization. Because there is no ethylestrenol aromatization, there does not seem to be any reason to worry about too much estrogen. Testosterone undeconate (Andriol(TM) causes little reduction in liver function. It is necessary to take 40mg capsules 4 times/day (effect is short) with milk and meals because is fat-soluble. Little aromatization. Proviron(TM)mesterone: 1-methyl DHT) is orally administered DHT, so the benefit is there is no aromatization.

Andriol:

40 mg capsules 60/bottle. This product comes under the names Androxon, Understor and Restinsol.This is an oral steroid and it`s presented in little, oval-shaped, red capsules. An oil, which contains the testosterone, is inside of these capsules. Andriol is a unique steroid in that it is not an alpha alkylated 17 steroid. The only bad thing about this base is that it only allows the testosterone to remain active in the system for several hours.Thus frequent administration of the capsules is necessary. Aromatization is minimal with this agent.

pullinbig said:
http://www.theantiagingdoctor.com/53andther.htm
http://www.asco.org/ac/1,1003,_12-002636-00_18-0010-00_19-00786,00.asp

Andriol: (testosterone undecanoate)

40 mg capsules 60/bottle. This product comes under the names Androxon, Undestor and Restinsol in Europe and South America. This agent is a revolutionary oral steroid. It is presented in little, oval- shaped, red capsules. An oil, which contains the testosterone, is inside of these capsules. Andriol is a unique steroid in that it is not an alpha alkylayted 17 steroid. This all but eliminates its hepatotoxicity. Andriol is actually contained in a natural ester base, one, which is very easy on the body. This product's advantageous properties are similar to other testosterones in that it promotes rapid strength and weight gains. It, like other testosterones, promotes the storage of glycogen as well as ATP. Andriol does not seem to exhibit the degree of LH and FSH suppression that is seen with other testosterones and androgens. Aromatization is also minimal with this agent. All in all, Andriol seems to yield gains similar to other testosterone esters, while being safer to administer. This drug has a wide following in parts of Europe where it is available. If it were around in the United States, it's popularity would be comparable to the old oral Dianabol. Effective dosages seem to be in the area of 200 mg a day taken in divided dosages.

② Oral medicine: Methyltestosterone 25-50mg/day, liver function must be monitored. It is said that floxymesterone in high dosages of 2-10mg/day can prevent aromatization. Because there is no ethylestrenol aromatization, there does not seem to be any reason to worry about too much estrogen. Testosterone undeconate (Andriol(TM) causes little reduction in liver function. It is necessary to take 40mg capsules 4 times/day (effect is short) with milk and meals because is fat-soluble. Little aromatization. Proviron(TM)mesterone: 1-methyl DHT) is orally administered DHT, so the benefit is there is no aromatization.

Andriol:

40 mg capsules 60/bottle. This product comes under the names Androxon, Understor and Restinsol.This is an oral steroid and it`s presented in little, oval-shaped, red capsules. An oil, which contains the testosterone, is inside of these capsules. Andriol is a unique steroid in that it is not an alpha alkylated 17 steroid. The only bad thing about this base is that it only allows the testosterone to remain active in the system for several hours.Thus frequent administration of the capsules is necessary. Aromatization is minimal with this agent.

Sorry guys. I was mistaken. I purchased Test Undecylenate. Pullinbig you had me VERY worried for a moment there.

Kane said:
Sorry guys. I was mistaken. I purchased Test Undecylenate. Pullinbig you had me VERY worried for a moment there.

no you had me worried. :D

and yes you got long ester test there.

Back