My shit must be fake

tatu

This is what I've determined.

Black Label enanthate 300mg/week. I just started my fifth week Sunday.
Also using QV EQ at 400mg/week.

So far, I have gained .5 lbs. I sleep well, eat better, and work out super hard, while not overtraining.

It's still too soon to judge the EQ, but the Test would have done something to me by now, I would hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is a low dose....but i believe you should have seen some noticable progress at your stage....that sucks bro...sorry to hear

enan can take well over a month at that low of a dose to kick in. depends on protein intake too. too many variable to determine for sure if its the juice or not. i am not saying the juice is good just saying it could be and something else is the culprit.

post you size and nutritional intake per day.

There is no way you can label a reputable company like you have based solely on the info you have provided. Too many variables involved on your part. I am going to EDIT some of your original post.

Okay, let me first retract a bit of my first (edited) statement. I have generalized due to the fact that I believe myself to have been ripped off.

I am 5'4", 160 lbs. At even that dose, someone of my stature should have noticed something off both of these compounds together.

Most of the people I know get gains off 200 or 250 test and they are larger than me. That is without a stack. According to Llewellyn's book I re-read yesterday, the average dose of EQ onthe other hand is 200-400mg/wk. I, a first timer and a small guy, have gone to the top of that recommendation at 400mg/wk.

Basically, I eat better than everyone else I know, sleep well, and exercise with more stringency and proper form.

I have seen people take prop, cyp, etc and make gains without hardly working out. Even a dbol only cycle has added significant gains to people in my direct bloodline.

How else is it possible to have a stack like this and see nothing.

Oh, I'm guessing a good 3,500-4,000 calories each day, supplemented with 2 double scoop protein shakes per day. My ON protein has 22g per scoop. If I do any more than that I get gassy :)

What exactly is "eating better" when you say "I guess a good ........ calories" - ?

If you aren't counting calories you aren't being scientific here, so you can't eliminate the gear as the source of your gains lacking.

it sounds to me that the gear is questionible because the first time i did test, was 11 years ago and i knew nothing like i do know and i blew up

Mudge said:
What exactly is "eating better" when you say "I guess a good ........ calories" - ?

If you aren't counting calories you aren't being scientific here, so you can't eliminate the gear as the source of your gains lacking.

For instance when I say "I eat better..."

The context was that I eat better than those I know. I don't eat sweets, don't eat junkfood, keep a tight eating regimen timewise, eat even when I'm not hungry, etc.

How is this not eating better than most? It doesn't have to be scientific to be logical. No matter how "scientific" one claims to be, I could shoot that down by saying that they didn't melt the foods down themselves to measure the caloric intake, etc.

There is rationalization to my words. I don't have to be a nuclear physicist to lay stake to the fact that I eat healthy and often, so that absolutely does not alleviate the juice as problematic.

As I said in previous posts, everything is on par with me, besides the juice taking effect.

The only other thing I could possibly give credence to would be if there had been documented cases where people had naturally high testosterone in their body on a regular basis, therefore rendering the excess Test null.

I find that highly unlikely, though, because if that were the case with me, I wouldn't have plateaued.

Also, I have researched this for over a year before finally committing to doing the cycle. I dropped a good sum of money to ensure that I had everything I would need to grow.

I bought Test Enan, EQ, Liquidex for bloating and for a during cycle anti-e, Nolva on hand for gyno or post cycle therapy (pct), and Clomid, in case my Nolva had been previously used.

I consider myself intelligent, and with this cycle, patient and very well prepared. The only thing I couldn't get was Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but was advised it would be unneccessary with my stack.

So tell me now: What else could possibly be wrong here. No gains at all and I've finished week 4?

Oh and I'm also taking bi-weekly injections, to ensure adequate blood/test levels.

All Mudge was saying was that without actually counting calories, you diet is just basically guesswork.

If you were to know exactly how many calories you averaged before your cycle, and how many during your cycle, it is much easier to say if you are getting enough.

I feel that there isn't such a crucial threshold where if you get 4,578 calories, your juice won't work, whereas 4,579 calories will make it work.

The fact of the matter is that I'm overeating. I'm eating way too much for my size and still nothing. Having been in my body for 24 years now, I know how much food it takes to sustain my weight. I know how much it takes to gain weight.

I have maxed myself out and have plateaued. I worked out and worked out and worked out. Naturaly, I gained some strength, but I haven't put a pound on in almost half a year now.

I got on the gear, ate way more than I have ever eaten before and still haven't gained anything.

As far as guesswork goes (and forgive me if I sound defensive, but it seems I have been assumed to be negligent and careless) it isn't guesswork.

I am not nearly fanatical enough about doing steroids to count exact amounts of calories, nevermind having to search out how many calories in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, for example, which would yield estimated results anyway. Or to find out how many calories in my chicken dinner, since once the chicken is done baking, there is no nutrition facts stamp on it.

I went by general guidelines:

Sleep well...
Work out hard...
Eat like a horse...
Take your shots, and wait...

Following these, I believe I should have seen even a few pounds. Hell, even a careless bunch can gain a few pounds without trying. My cousin gained 15 on Test alone without even a gym membership or a workout schedule; just a shoddy weight bench in the cellar.

I personally feel jipped. Is there a better acting steroid than Enan? It seems to be a favorite. Is there a super reputable company to seek out? Do I need to take 250mg of Test twice a week to see anything?

The majority response I received was that since I am of first-time status, I will just blow up. Well, I have yet to see this and am concerned about what the hell I've been injecting...

bro how many grams of protein you eating a day? answer the question please. eating "good" dont say squat.

eq takes a full month to kick in esp at that low of a dose.

post you nutritional intake or.......

OK i am going to be nice.

think happy thoughs PB. happy thoughts.

stone you a better man than me.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, bowl of cereal, a banana, protein shake

snack: 2 pb+j's

lunch: cold cuts or chicken or tuna w milks, oj's, etc.

dinner: depends what's on the menu (spaghetti + meatballs, chicken dinner, eggplant, steaks, salmon, veggies) I eat big portions of whatever it is.

After gym: protein shake and maybe more food before bed.

This is eating good. I don't cruise through Burger King or eat Dunkin Donuts.

I avoid sodas.

I don't eat candy or foods high in empty calories and fat.

I eat high protein foods supplemented with Optimum Nutrition shakes.

I space my meals out so I am never truly hungry.

That is what I mean by eating well, if that further needed explanation.

It still doesn't make sense. That is by far sufficient food for someone to make gains on this stack... more than a half a pound.

Last edited:
tatu said:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, bowl of cereal, a banana, protein shake

snack: 2 pb+j's

lunch: cold cuts or chicken or tuna w milks, oj's, etc.

dinner: depends what's on the menu (spaghetti + meatballs, chicken dinner, eggplant, steaks, salmon, veggies) I eat big portions of whatever it is.

After gym: protein shake and maybe more food before bed.

This is eating good. I don't cruise through Burger King or eat Dunkin Donuts.

I avoid sodas.

I don't eat candy or foods high in empty calories and fat.

I eat high protein foods supplemented with Optimum Nutrition shakes.

I space my meals out so I am never truly hungry.

That is what I mean by eating well, if that further needed explanation.

It still doesn't make sense. That is by far sufficient food for someone to make gains on this stack.

You are no where near getting enough protein, let alone calories.

Fake gear ?

Being that you dont notice gains on your new gear dont make it fake, i try test ethan. on my 1st cycle and didnt notice a real diff until my 5 week so i ended up running it to 12 weeks the last 6 were where i noticed my gains not only that but i bumped my protein levels to double and ate alot of fish. One thing you might whant to get checked out and thats your thyroid, it is possible you have a overactive thyroid condition, i mean it is possible its something to think about anyways. hey get it checked ya never know.

StoneColdNTO said:
You are no where near getting enough protein, let alone calories.

No where near? Do you have a guestimation as to how much protein and calories a sample like this sums up to?

This is just about a limit to how much a person my size can possibly eat.

Protein shakes alone comprise 88 grams of protein, not including the OJ I mix it with. Add that to the approx 24 in each pb+j and you get 136. At 160, that means that I need just 24 more grams of protein from the rest of the meals I eat each day combined to get to my target of at least 160g. Is that not sufficient?

I was under the conception that you need 1g of protein per 1 lb body weight. If that's the case, then I have my protein intake well taken care of. Next then is the calorie intake, which I have no idea of, since everything is guestimation anyway. This is a big amount of food, though, so I don't know.

It seems that most who posted here think that there has to be something wrong with how I approached this cycle and don't give a fair amount of speculation that this is, in fact, fake.

I still have a very hard time believing that.

Last year, I was offered some expired (by expired, I mean in 2002) Brovel Test Prop 50mg/ml. I declined, being that it was only a 20ml bottle, therefore leaving only a 5 week cycle even at the low dose of 200mg/wk.

My friend who basically guinea pigs himself out since he's low on cash decided to take this. He did 200mgs/wk of expired 50mg Test and gained 10lbs, eating shitty, working out no where near as hard as me, and getting shit for sleep. Keep in mind that this took place in the matter of 5 weeks.

Which is more likely? That a man weighing 180 lbs can gain 10 more lbs off 200mg's of expired gear in 5 weeks, meanwhile someone weighing 160hasn't gotten 1 lb of weight in a combined 700mg's of gear (300 enan + 400 eq), being legit? Or that the gear in subject B is underdosed or fake.

As I've said, I've known numerous people to do juice and EVERY one of them saw significant gains doing less than I have done nutrition-wise, while on less gear.

rule of thumb for adding mass is 2g per lb of BW. i weigh 310 or so and try to take in 600g per day of protein. so at 160 you need to be around 320g/d.

thats 1280 cal. to add mass you need at least three times if not more cal per day than that. 4-5 times would be better.

now you see why eating is far more important than juice for adding mass. in fact juice is usless for adding mass if nutrtion and a good work out plan arent in place. there are several 300lbs on this site. ask any of them what it takes to be this size and they will all say eating.

good luck

benefit said:
he knows it all! :dunno: lol
If that is the presupposition, then I assume this thread to be dead.

Just delete this is no one can offer me anything better than telling me the diet I listed is the reason that the gear I'm on isn't working.

Last edited:
pullinbig said:
rule of thumb for adding mass is 2g per lb of BW. i weigh 310 or so and try to take in 600g per day of protein. so at 160 you need to be around 320g/d.

thats 1280 cal. to add mass you need at least three times if not more cal per day than that. 4-5 times would be better.

now you see why eating is far more important than juice for adding mass. in fact juice is usless for adding mass if nutrtion and a good work out plan arent in place. there are several 300lbs on this site. ask any of them what it takes to be this size and they will all say eating.

good luck

Well, thank you for at least posting something constructive, rather than destructive to this thread.

I have tried eating more protein and find that I end up ripping ass all day if I do. I searched around and found out that it meant that my body had too much protein in it and was expelling it in gaseous form.

I basically took this to mean that your body will regulate, or at least let you know, when there is enough (or too much) protein present in your system to process efficiently.

I will try to up my protein intake and see if that works, much to the disdain of my coworkers :)

That meal plan I listed is 1280 calories?!

I'm going to break it down maybe tomorrow, but I can guarantee it will be well above that.

[Breakfast]
2 fried eggs w yolks on toast or english
bowl of cereal w milk 2%
banana or other fruit
10 oz glass of milk 2%
protein shake w 10 oz of OJ

[Mid-Morning]
2 PB+J's
Maybe a yogurt, but rarely, so I'll discount that

[Lunch]
2 ham and cheese usu. canola oil grilled
10 oz glass milk 2%
10 oz OJ

[Dinner]
Large bowl pasta w Mom Sauce
Some meat (we'll say salmon)
20 oz milk 2%

[After gym]
Protein shake w 10 oz OJ

This would be an average day. Sometimes I eat more, other times less, depending on what's in the fridge.

Keep in mind, I'm not 300lbs and never will be. I'm 160 at 5'4".

Last edited:
Back