need a shake or plate to put weight back on

I'm struggling here,I reached my max build at 42 6'2" 225lbs all hard gains as I've no clue how to get what is needed to cycle..however it took eating more than I can afford now and working out 2x a day 6 days a week.in 2014 i lost my son,2015 my wife had a stroke,late 2016 I could no longer provide the care she needed and her family rightfully(though they didn't need to go the probate route) relieved me of that responsibility,as well as everything I owned..I'm finally on my feet and looking in the mirror and reading scale I'm ashamed to say I'm at 165 ,all that work ..and I can't keep a consistent diet as I'm always very busy with work. I need a shake preferably that I can drink 3x a day to add some pounds ,and a miracle.
please point me in the right direction.

there is no shake that will magically make you gain big, you have to eat better. i would contact 3J here to get some free diet advice.

Sorry to hear about the difficult path you've been traveling. The good news is you already know how to accomplish the goal youve set. Eat.....and bust your ass in the gym. And see the above advice. Good luck and God bless you bro.

I struggle with eating enough and peanut butter sandwiches have kept me looking like my avi.

Peanut butter is very calorie dense with decent protein.

It is amazing how fast the body can recover size, mass and conditioning. I went from like 140lbs to 160 with TRT and peanut butter. TT about 440 nd/dl on my most recent blood draw.

If you've built it once you can build it again!!

I struggle with eating enough and peanut butter sandwiches have kept me looking like my avi.

Peanut butter is very calorie dense with decent protein.

It is amazing how fast the body can recover size, mass and conditioning. I went from like 140lbs to 160 with TRT and peanut butter. TT about 440 nd/dl on my most recent blood draw.

If you've built it once you can build it again!!
i make my own peanut butter so can tweak the flavors to make it tastier, and love it with my sweet homemade strawberry jam, that and a couple slices of fresh warm homemade bread and a extra large glass of organic ice cold milk and im in heaven.

Last edited:
Back