Need advice and look over first cycle

Celticplaya94

Hey guys can you give this a look over and give me any advice or changes you would recommend...thanks

Goal
Bulk with minimums amount of fat gains and water retention.

About me.
Age 28
Weight 165
Bf 9%
Years lifting 6

Macros
Protein/carbs/fats. 50/30/20

On Cycle
Dbol (week 1-4 ) 40mg every day
Test e (week 1-10) 500 mg weekly
Aromasin (week 1-10) 12.5mg everday
Tudca liver support

Pct
Nova (week 11-13) 40/40/20/20 ed

Questions
1- should I incorporate hcg?

Not terrible, BUT Dbol is more known for water retention so don't be surprised by that, it'll go away afterwards anyways so don't worry about it.
HCG should be run 500iu weekly on cycle despite claims some will make about blasting it the last 4 weeks. It will help with a quick recovery...and keep the boys awake through your time on.

Also, adding Clomid at 100/100/50/50 to your PCT is advised.

Not terrible, BUT Dbol is more known for water retention so don't be surprised by that, it'll go away afterwards anyways so don't worry about it.
HCG should be run 500iu weekly on cycle despite claims some will make about blasting it the last 4 weeks. It will help with a quick recovery...and keep the boys awake through your time on.

Also, adding Clomid at 100/100/50/50 to your PCT is advised.

Welcome to the board :wavey:

This ^^^ good advise. I was gonna add the clomid to the PCT but that was covered. for a first cycle I would leave out he Dbol.

Although we all are different , being your first the Test will do enough and ou will not get off to a bad start with the water retention. Leave that out for your first cycle goal.

OMM

All good stuff above. One thing to ponder and learn about - if you run test through week #10, and start PCT week #11 - then depending on your shot frequency you may have as little as 3.5 days between last shot and PCT.

If you do that then you will piss away your PCT since your blood levels will be too high as the test you injected takes it's time to bleed out of your system. You will emerge on the other side still suppressed. Doing so would be equivalent to not PCT'ing at all. You may recover fine, or you may not. It's a roll of the dice with odds stacked against you.

With test E at 500 mg/wk I would wait 3 weeks between last shot and start of PCT. That's only two half lives for enanthate, so at the start of PCT you would still be supraphysiological, then over the next 4 weeks you'd have another three half lives to bleed down to somewhere you can recover from - as you are taking the PCT drugs.

And listen to the guys above about adding HCG throughout, and clomid to PCT.

In bold
hey guys can you give this a look over and give me any advice or changes you would recommend...thanks

goal
bulk with minimums amount of fat gains and water retention.

About me.
Age 28
weight 165
bf 9%
years lifting 6

macros
protein/carbs/fats. 50/30/20
thats a lot of protein for a lean bulk, what do you know about carb cycling? That would be best for your goals, also what is your caloric target?
on cycle
dbol (week 1-4 ) 40mg every day ok
test e (week 1-10) 500 mg weekly ok, but you can go to 12 weeks
aromasin (week 1-10) 12.5mg everday might be ok up to week 3-4 but youre likely going to go up to 25mg ed after
tudca liver support ok
i recommend you add hcg 250iu twice a week from start to 3 days before pct start
pct
nova (week 11-13) 40/40/20/20 ed pct to start minimum 2 weeks after last injection, add 50mg clomid ed x 4 weeks

questions
1- should i incorporate hcg?

so the question stands, whats your diet going to look like?

Back