Need diet tips for a working man, im sure alot of ppl can relate

HulkSmashh

Whats up guys. I need help. Im tryn prep for a show.. i know my diet and what i need to consume etc.

But i work as a tree cutter "labor" from 7am-6pm m-f.. does anyone have any gpod advice on a good diet that does no require a microwave. Any new ideas of stuff hat taste halfway decent not heated up but just at "car temp" i have no access to heat nthn up

Heres what i eat now.. its not always on that time sched my jobs unpredictable to time meals but thats the idealistic day i gwt atleast few times a week

Keep in mind this is hard labor im throwing 50lb-350lb logs into a trailer atleast for 4hrs of my 10-11hr day

430am 25min fasted cardio

5am
10eggwhites
Bowl of oats with 30g whey

7am
5 hardboiled eggs "only the whites"
3pieces cold turkey normally 6oz

9am
Banana "to avoid cramping while working in the heat"
Protein shake 30g "low carbs
1/2 sweet pat

12pm
8oz grilled chicken "car temp"
6oz asparagus "car temp"

4pm
30g whey
1/2 sweet pat
1/4 cup almonds

7pm gym time "no food for 3hrs"

830pm
1lb of either chicken or fish
6oz asparagus and my pw shake

10pm
1/4 cup almonds
and casein before bed

Im gettin sick of that car temp shit does anyone have alternitives to stuff that tastse good as it?

Im sure a few ppl can relate!! The struggle is real

Thank u mega but thats impractical. My boss is an asshole. Everything is hurry up go go go. Hurry up. Hes not happy if hes not making atleast $800 a day then he pays me and the other employee out. So running to the car to heat stuff up like thats impratical unfortunently. When i say car temp i mean sometimes i dont have room in the cooloer ti put stuff lol.. bcz i fill it with water n they do too but i need the water bcz im runnin tren winny mast and prop dnt need to dehydrate in this 80-90° weather. This is a temp job waiting for a position to open up in local gyms. Smh

But is their anything good i can make that tastr good as it. Or anything of that nature. Tough part of working labor and BB lol. I get good extra excercise atleast

How is it impractical? You set it when you are driving to a job. It heats up while you are doing the job. Eat warm food after the job. This thing is like Ronco: Set it and forget it.

How about a thermos to carry warm food like soup in?

How about a new job where you don't work for an asshole that doesn't follow American Labor Laws?

Wraps with low glycemic index wrappers are a godsend when I'm on the road. I take them on flights too along with salads.

Try this just don't overfill them. Chill them well the night before and they will not poison you it you eat them by noon or one.

Wrap with 4 oz grilled chicken breast, half avacodo sliced, tomato, romaine lettuce, Greek yogurt

Or wrap with 4 oz grilled chicken breast, black beans, tomatoe, cilantro and avocado

Wrap with peanut butter, grilled chicken, siracha, crushed peanuts, cilantro

Fuck, now I'm hungry.

@halfwit i would love a new job but all the gyms r full hete n this job lays me $225 a day after taxes. N living in florida that $ goes far lol.. any thermo brand good?

Back