NEED HELP IN USAGE and MIXING of GHRP-6

renftle2012

just got a small vial of ghrp-6. just the powder and it is 15mgs. can i mix with just plain water because bacteriostatic water sounds confusing to make. how much to inject and when? want fast results please helpp

My man. You bought this without knowing anything about it. You need to research some more. I'll give you some advice. 15mg is a big bottle. It usually comes in 5mg. 1st you need to use bacteriostatic water which you can purchase from any research chem company or make it. Don't use regular water unless you are trying to get an infection. Google peptide calculator to get the dosing and mixture correct. Most people use 100mcg three times a day but most use with a ghrh like mod grf or cjc for best results. Start at 50mcg just to see how you respond. After doing more research I will help if you have more questions. I'm not sure how long ghrp6 is good for after reconstitution but 15mg seems like a large amount for 1 vial.

You should always educate yourself before even thinking of using any product. Why would you put something into your body that you know absolutely nothing about.

Not to dogpile renftle2012, but GHRP has shelf life of roughly 45 days after being reconstituted. This is reason you see most vendors selling 5mg. I just want you to be aware of the time line you have.

Good luck with you research.

SRC

i use this calculation for mixing. i hope it will be helpful to you and other users. this mixing is for 5mg of ghrp6.
5mg = 5000mcg.
5000mcg/1ml : 50mcg/iu (500mcg/unit)
5000mcg/2ml: 25mcg/iu (250mcg/unit)
5000mcg/3ml: 16.7mcg/iu (167mcg/unit)
5000mcg/4ml: 12.5mcg/iu (125mcg/unit)
5000mcg/5ml: 10mcg/iu (100mcg/unit)
The best dosage is 100mcg thrice a day. If your ghrp6 is real then it will show the results in first shot, it will increase your apetite immediately few minutes after the shot. you can see the results in your body with in a week.

could you please tell me how much is 100mcg in a 1ml pin? is it 0.5ml

could you please tell me how much is 100mcg in a 1ml pin? is it 0.5ml?
My man. You bought this without knowing anything about it. You need to research some more. I'll give you some advice. 15mg is a big bottle. It usually comes in 5mg. 1st you need to use bacteriostatic water which you can purchase from any research chem company or make it. Don't use regular water unless you are trying to get an infection. Google peptide calculator to get the dosing and mixture correct. Most people use 100mcg three times a day but most use with a ghrh like mod grf or cjc for best results. Start at 50mcg just to see how you respond. After doing more research I will help if you have more questions. I'm not sure how long ghrp6 is good for after reconstitution but 15mg seems like a large amount for 1 vial.

Back